Earl thread ahead...

greyfriar

Hey Earl, here's some new metal for ya

http://youtu.be/d1U_S_9OkvA

Wow!!! I LIKE IT!

Love the guitar riff!

Their new album The Summoning came out last week. It's really good. Nice riffs, great melodic vocal hooks. Old school style production where you can hear everything clearly. I'm just upset to learn that this is the bands fifth album and I just found out about them.

I love the production too! Thanks! I'm on it! Hey that's the great thing about music! It's an endless audio adventure! Better late than never!! I just put "The Summoning" on my iPhone. Their purple band logo reminds me of Black Sabbath's "Master Of Reality" cover. LOL

I'm getting "The Summoning" and two other Bloody Hammer albums, and a Lizzy Borden album, " My Midnight Things" Lizzy Borden is the first "Spur of the moment" album buy in a WHILE!

IkjZE0M.gif

• Like 2

Hey Earl, here's some new metal for ya

http://youtu.be/d1U_S_9OkvA

Wow!!! I LIKE IT!

Love the guitar riff!

Their new album The Summoning came out last week. It's really good. Nice riffs, great melodic vocal hooks. Old school style production where you can hear everything clearly. I'm just upset to learn that this is the bands fifth album and I just found out about them.

I love the production too! Thanks! I'm on it! Hey that's the great thing about music! It's an endless audio adventure! Better late than never!! I just put "The Summoning" on my iPhone. Their purple band logo reminds me of Black Sabbath's "Master Of Reality" cover. LOL

I'm getting "The Summoning" and two other Bloody Hammer albums, and a Lizzy Borden album, " My Midnight Things" Lizzy Borden is the first "Spur of the moment" album buy in a WHILE!

IkjZE0M.gif

Hell yes!!! LIZZY BORDEN RULES!!! I have every album!!! METAL! "MASTER OF DISGUISE" IS A MASTERPIECE!!

• Like 1

Certain TRFers make me automatically think of specific songs and/or bands. Say the name “Earl” and I immediately think of these guys and this song:

Wow! You really do know me! One of the greatest songs ever made on one of the greatest albums ever made on the Earth!

Tim Alexander is in my TOP FIVE OF ALL DRUMMERS EVER!

NEIL PEART

SIMON PHILLIPS

STEWART COPELAND

DAVE WECKL

TIM ALEXANDER

GAVIN HARRISON

Well yeah, Herb’s awesome. Just today I read that he suffered a heart attack half a decade ago. That’s younger than you now Earl! Luckily, he recovered and was able to tour not long after.

• Like 2

Certain TRFers make me automatically think of specific songs and/or bands. Say the name “Earl” and I immediately think of these guys and this song:

Wow! You really do know me! One of the greatest songs ever made on one of the greatest albums ever made on the Earth!

Tim Alexander is in my TOP FIVE OF ALL DRUMMERS EVER!

NEIL PEART

SIMON PHILLIPS

STEWART COPELAND

DAVE WECKL

TIM ALEXANDER

GAVIN HARRISON

Well yeah, Herb’s awesome. Just today I read that he suffered a heart attack half a decade ago. That’s younger than you now Earl! Luckily, he recovered and was able to tour not long after.

Oh wow JB!! I knew about that years ago. Poor Herb needed open heart surgery. He has a huge scar down the center of his chest but yes I'm soooooooooooooo happy he recovered and is currently still recording and playing live with Primus!!!

I know buddy! I am staying very active everyday and watching my diet. Still playing the drums daily and walking about three miles a day. No fast food. No soda!

• Like 1