Tell A Dumb Joke

Principled Man

A guy is out on his boat headed for shore when the engine quits. He's drifting closer to the beach but the boat stops before it gets there. He looks down and can see the bottom so he figures he could jump in and pull the boat but he's wearing his $600 Italian shoes. He has one paddle and knows he could use it but it's a pretty big boat and it might take a while and he'd work up a sweat. He's trying to decide, row vs wade? 

A man and woman who didn't know each other were inadvertently assigned to the same sleeper car. They weren't happy about it but decided they would make it work for the night. Partway through the night the guy, who was in the top bunk, woke up and was pretty cold so he woke up the woman and asked her if she would mind grabbing him a blanket from the closet.

She replied, "why don't we pretend that we're married"? He quickly agreed thinking he was going to get lucky but the woman said, "get your own damn blanket".

• Haha 1

When I entered high school, I got my sister's hand-me-down calculator with no multiplication button.

Times were hard back then.  

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Man to doctor: My wife has fainted. Have you got smelling salt? Doctor: No, but I can take off my socks.  

:puke:

• Like 1

[Meanwhile, at the Cannibal Restaurant....]

Server: What can I get for you, sir?
Cannibal: I'll have the albino salad. I'm eating light.

• Like 2

If there's one thing that makes me throw up it's the dart board I installed on my ceiling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A note from the defenestration crowd:

I like going outdoors. It sure beats going outwindows.

I like to sit in the rear of a plane because you never hear of one backing into a mountain.

9 minutes ago, Chicken hawk said:

How do football players stay cool during the game? – They stand near the fans!  :wave:

When it's cold out, they stand near the corner of the end zone.  It's always 90 degrees there.  

• Like 2