"GRAPES UNDER PRESSURE IV!" WHICH RUSH "FRUITS" ON HERE ARE GOING TO GO FOR IT? Punny Right? Board Train "2112" with Geddy And Alex! Oct 13th 2018!

RUSHHEAD666

I'm going to "FLY BY NIGHT" tomorrow kids! Going to land into YYZ at 11 pm EST.

Packed more winter clothing than expected.

Could be 50 degrees Saturday!

My By Tor And The Snowdog Underoos will be worn under my jeans when I meet the boys.

No RUSH shirts that day. However I will be wearing one on Thursday, Friday Sunday and Monday. LOL!

RUSH RULES FOREVER!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL! EVEN THOSE WHO HATE MY GUTS AND TELL ME TO FUCKK MYSELF!

Clearing the slate. So I can still masturbate with such a Venomous Fate!! FREEWILL BABY!

Hey you kids should check out "VENOM" in theaters now! IT'S INCREDIBLE!!

You know me like Johnny Blaze does.

I type too much and I hate Comic Book Hollywood Movies,

Well!

VENOM KICKS ASS!!!

It's the greatest comic book movie ever made!! Seen it twice!!!!

RUSH AND VENOM!!!!

You're packing winter clothing for a 50 degree day? All you need is a light jacket you wuss.

• Like 1

I'm in agreement with Earl on those winter clothes - a high of 50 is a darn chilly day! ;)

Bummed about being told not to "plan for" autographs. I'm still bringing my ancient 1985 ticket stub in case there is an "unplanned for" chance I can get it signed :)

• Like 1

I don't like reading so someone fill me in. earl's drinking wine with rush tomorrow?

Something like that. Geddy and Alex are visiting some vineyard in the Toronto area and fans payed stupid amounts of money to do it with them. The money all goes to charity.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 2

I'm going to "FLY BY NIGHT" tomorrow kids! Going to land into YYZ at 11 pm EST.

Packed more winter clothing than expected.

Could be 50 degrees Saturday!

My By Tor And The Snowdog Underoos will be worn under my jeans when I meet the boys.

No RUSH shirts that day. However I will be wearing one on Thursday, Friday Sunday and Monday. LOL!

RUSH RULES FOREVER!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL! EVEN THOSE WHO HATE MY GUTS AND TELL ME TO FUCKK MYSELF!

Clearing the slate. So I can still masturbate with such a Venomous Fate!! FREEWILL BABY!

Hey you kids should check out "VENOM" in theaters now! IT'S INCREDIBLE!!

You know me like Johnny Blaze does.

I type too much and I hate Comic Book Hollywood Movies,

Well!

VENOM KICKS ASS!!!

It's the greatest comic book movie ever made!! Seen it twice!!!!

RUSH AND VENOM!!!!

You're packing winter clothing for a 50 degree day? All you need is a light jacket you wuss.

He’s from southern Cali. Earl said his nipples are as hard as nails on a cloudy 65 degree day. So yeah, he’ll need all the winter protection he can get.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

I wish I could find my post from the time right after you moved to Toronto when I said you’d meet Geddy within two years. :blaze:

Oh man...even I didn't believe you. This will be a day I'll remember until my last breath. Charlene, Alex's wife, is here too. They're super chatty and approachable.

• Like 4

I wish I could find my post from the time right after you moved to Toronto when I said you’d meet Geddy within two years. :blaze:

Oh man...even I didn't believe you. This will be a day I'll remember until my last breath. Charlene, Alex's wife, is here too. They're super chatty and approachable.

Thanks for the pics! Looks like the Best Day Ever! I'm soooo jealous!

• Like 3

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN

How does he smell? What kind of shampoo does he use?

Both of them smell like prog myrrh.

Alex's wife Charlene is here too.

Thats awesome. I have so many questions for them. Is white really the color of their carpet? Does Alex leave the seat down without peeing on it? Wig or transplants?

• Like 1