"GRAPES UNDER PRESSURE IV!" WHICH RUSH "FRUITS" ON HERE ARE GOING TO GO FOR IT? Punny Right? Board Train "2112" with Geddy And Alex! Oct 13th 2018!

RUSHHEAD666

If I have to sit on a train with 149 people wearing RUSH shirts I might EXIT STAGE LEFT and Uber to the winery.

Hoping I am the only one on the train NOT wearing a fuckking Rush shirt.

Show some class.

Wear this instead...

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0795/2659/products/PAPAupdate_grande.png?v=1491593356

• Like 4

If I have to sit on a train with 149 people wearing RUSH shirts I might EXIT STAGE LEFT and Uber to the winery.

Show some class.

Wear this instead...

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0795/2659/products/PAPAupdate_grande.png?v=1491593356

Hahahaha! Hey Allen! I have two of these shirts! Perhaps I will pack one and wear it under my nice collard long sleeved shirt.

Show some class.

You think too much. I wouldn’t wear one but why give a shit about what the next person is wearing? It’s just a t-shirt. It’s not like they’d be wearing one of your rank, streak-ridden jockstraps on their head or anything. :P

Signed,

The mirror always lies

Hahaha! I really don't care what someone wears but we are going on a nice train to a very upscale winery. Even here in California when I go up to Napa to drink wine which is very rare I always dress sharp.

I make sure when I get shitfaced on ice wine I will show off my RUSH 2112 underoos to Geddy and Alex! Comes with a STARMAN on the barn door and the 2112 logo on the back of my ass!

• Like 1

I won't wear a Rush shirt. Actually, I was just thinking about what the proper dress code would be for the occasion. What do you guys think?

And yes, Canada does have Uber. Not in every city, but Toronto does.

Good to know Rod. I will cab it from YYZ to my condo but Uber or walk for the rest of the trip!

Yes! Nice jeans and a long sleeved collared shirt.

• Like 1

Show some class.

You think too much. I wouldn’t wear one but why give a shit about what the next person is wearing? It’s just a t-shirt. It’s not like they’d be wearing one of your rank, streak-ridden jockstraps on their head or anything. :P

Signed,

The mirror always lies

Hahaha! I really don't care what someone wears but we are going on a nice train to a very upscale winery. Even here in California when I go up to Napa to drink wine which is very rare I always dress sharp.

I make sure when I get shitfaced on ice wine I will show off my RUSH 2112 underoos to Geddy and Alex! Comes with a STARMAN on the barn door and the 2112 logo on the back of my ass!

You might turn up looking sharp but you could easily leave wearing nothing but mismatching tube socks and a pork pie hat.

Maybe there's still ime to rder stuff from the Backstage Club and go dressed with Rush apparel from head to toe, what do you think? Or maybe my shirt that says "My Pen Is Huge", with a pen at the bottom. Too white trash?
  • Like 2

Maybe there's still ime to rder stuff from the Backstage Club and go dressed with Rush apparel from head to toe, what do you think? Or maybe my shirt that says "My Pen Is Huge", with a pen at the bottom. Too white trash?

You could always just go dressed as the Starman. That way you would not have to worry about wine stains.
  • Like 3

I pitched the idea of interviewing Alex and/or Geddy at the event, or even before that on Skype, but got flat out denied...

That's disappointing. Even this guy was 'flat out denied' as well below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWIWm71oPXQ

That's EXACTLY how I felt...

I pitched the idea of interviewing Alex and/or Geddy at the event, or even before that on Skype, but got flat out denied...

That's disappointing. Even this guy was 'flat out denied' as well below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWIWm71oPXQ

That's EXACTLY how I felt...

Table booked.

But if you get the invite........

Go for it bud

• Like 1

Hey Rod!

I was up close all night long with ACCEPT in Valencia California baby.

They blew my mind playing "Demon's Night" and then "Balls To The Wall" and right into "I'm A Rebel!" It was fuckking amazing.

ACCEPT is my third favorite band in the world.

RUSH

VAN HALEN

ACCEPT

I tried to shake Wolf Hoffman's hand as he left the stage. He totally blew me off.

It's ok.

Last year I saw ACCEPT twice and got a pick from Wolf and Peter!!!

PETER AND THE WOLF! LOL!

Nothing off of "Breaker" which sucked but that's life.

Amazing show. What thread is this?

Oh good I'm hijacking my own thread so you anal retentive Rush posters can't get mad at me! LOL!

Go get mad at someone else.

ACCEPT RULES!

TOP FIVE ALBUMS:

RUSH HEMISPHERES

ACCEPT BREAKER

MARILLION CLUTCHING AT STRAWS

VAN HALEN FAIR WARNING

RATT INVASION OF YOUR PRIVACY

Based on the pics from the last event (https://johngundy.ph...0000MCZwttVnIcs), a sort of business casual dress seemed to be the theme. You definitely want shoes that are OK for walking around out amongst the vines :)

I love these pics! Thank you for sharing! Just looked at them for the first time tonight! See? CLASS! No Rush Tee shirts in those pics!

Going to wear a "Hemispheres" tee shirt now for sure! Probably a Canadian Flag Speedo too!

RUSH ON!

Love,

Addicts And Parents

(I love leaving little clues on here. That's a very deep inside joke ending. I bet none of you will get it.) I wonder is she will. Another clue..... Scooby Doo

YYawn

ZZZZZzzzzz

LOL!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Based on the pics from the last event (https://johngundy.ph...0000MCZwttVnIcs), a sort of business casual dress seemed to be the theme. You definitely want shoes that are OK for walking around out amongst the vines :)

The last one looked like great relaxed fun, getting more relaxed as the day went on. : )

• Like 1

I'm going to "FLY BY NIGHT" tomorrow kids! Going to land into YYZ at 11 pm EST.

Packed more winter clothing than expected.

Could be 50 degrees Saturday!

My By Tor And The Snowdog Underoos will be worn under my jeans when I meet the boys.

No RUSH shirts that day. However I will be wearing one on Thursday, Friday Sunday and Monday. LOL!

RUSH RULES FOREVER!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL! EVEN THOSE WHO HATE MY GUTS AND TELL ME TO FUCKK MYSELF!

Clearing the slate. So I can still masturbate with such a Venomous Fate!! FREEWILL BABY!

Hey you kids should check out "VENOM" in theaters now! IT'S INCREDIBLE!!

You know me like Johnny Blaze does.

I type too much and I hate Comic Book Hollywood Movies,

Well!

VENOM KICKS ASS!!!

It's the greatest comic book movie ever made!! Seen it twice!!!!

RUSH AND VENOM!!!!

• Like 1