I really want a headache

Red3angel

YEAHHHH!!!!! NEAL PERT ROCKS MAN!!!!!

Screw him. I'd go in a heartbeat without him. So would you.

You don't know me. I don't support the idea of calling it Rush without Geddy, Alex, AND Neil. Lay off of me.

I don't support it either honestly.

Yes you would. Mate.

No I would not so shut your f***ing trap n just leave me be. N leave my friends be too.

I think you would. Mate.

• Like 1

You don't know me. I don't support the idea of calling it Rush without Geddy, Alex, AND Neil. Lay off of me.

Yes you would. Mate.

No I would not so shut your f***ing trap n just leave me be. N leave my friends be too.

I think you would. Mate.

Yes you would. Mate.

Take a chill pill, Jr.

• Like 1

Yes you would. Mate.

I think you would. Mate.

This whole exchange warms my heart. :laughing guy:

• Like 1

Yes you would. Mate.

I think you would. Mate.

Yes you would. Mate.

Take a chill pill, Jr.

Yes you would. Mate.

I think you would. Mate.

Yes you would. Mate.

Take a chill pill, Jr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc&sns=em

My Dad would have grabbed me by the hair, dragged me to the back yard and started whipping my ass. And deservedly so. Edited by liquidcrystalcompass

The only things that’d stop me from seeing a Rush comprised of Geddy, Alex, + someone not named ‘Neil’ are my schedule being too tight or me not having the funds to reach a gig where they’re playing.

Of course, I’d prefer Neil over anyone else so there’s that. However, I highly doubt any TRFer would turn their nose up at a future Rush gig simply because the Professor wasn’t behind the kit. Many would be bitching about the drummer switch while scrambling to gobble up the best concert seats possible.

I would go.

Neil quit, as is his right.

IF Ged and Alex both wanted to continue, it would be a dick move for Neil to bear them any grudge for it. I wouldn't call it 'Rush' if it were my call, but it isn't that big a deal to me either.

Nothing in the future can change the truth of the past. They wouldn't be hurting the the band, just bugging some people a bit.

I doubt they would call it Rush, because that would be misleading to a lot of people. But I would certainly go.

• Like 3

The only things that’d stop me from seeing a Rush comprised of Geddy, Alex, + someone not named ‘Neil’ are my schedule being too tight or me not having the funds to reach a gig where they’re playing.

Of course, I’d prefer Neil over anyone else so there’s that. However, I highly doubt any TRFer would turn their nose up at a future Rush gig simply because the Professor wasn’t behind the kit. Many would be bitching about the drummer switch while scrambling to gobble up the best concert seats possible.

I would go.

IF Ged and Alex both wanted to continue, it would be a dick move for Neil to bear them any grudge for it. I wouldn't call it 'Rush' if it were my call, but it isn't that big a deal to me either.

Nothing in the future can change the truth of the past. They wouldn't be hurting the the band, just bugging some people a bit.

I doubt they would call it Rush, because that would be misleading to a lot of people. But I would certainly go.

I agree with all of that. :hail:

• Like 2

I would go.

I agree with all of that. :hail:

Yup. Me too. I think most but the completely unreasonably pedantic would go. Yeah, they'd bitch the whole time, and we'd hear way too much about it later, but they'd go.

• Like 2

Yes you would. Mate.

I think you would. Mate.

:rage:

Yes you would. Mate.

I think you would. Mate.

Careful where you shove the remote, Jr.

Yes you would. Mate.

I think you would. Mate.

Careful what paths you cross missy

Yes you would. Mate.

I think you would. Mate.

249b9690-10f9-0132-70bf-0add9426c766.gif

:LMAO:

Yes you would. Mate.

I think you would. Mate.

249b9690-10f9-0132-70bf-0add9426c766.gif

:LMAO:

I know what you could do, leave me alone how about that?? Sounds amazing thank you very much.

• Like 1

Just got done listening to Gettys headache album a few times. Unbelievable

What is unbelievable is that you were able to listen to it a few times

I know you're not a fan of it. I think it's a pretty solid record, though.

It is, I just couldn't resist

And speaking of resisting - or a lack of - your Gear Acquisition Syndrome thread inspired me to do some acquiring

:LOL:

What have you acquired?? Post pics here: http://www.therushfo...ition-syndrome/

• Like 1

Yes you would. Mate.

I think you would. Mate.

Sickens me

Yes you would. Mate.

I think you would. Mate.

Sickens me

I know. Kids today are such snowflakes...

Yes you would. Mate.

I think you would. Mate.

Sickens me

I know. Kids today are such snowflakes...

And now a word from TRF’s mighty Tick...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30e5IfnpItg&sns=em

• Like 1

I would go.

Bookend their career with Neil-less albums. Could be interesting.
  • Like 2

Since seeing this thread been listening to nothing else but MFH in house, in car, walking the dog just soaking it in :)

Man what a beautiful album, you just slide into the groove and effortlessly carried along by every. single. track

• Like 3

Since seeing this thread been listening to nothing else but MFH in house, in car, walking the dog just soaking it in :)

Man what a beautiful album, you just slide into the groove and effortlessly carried along by every. single. track

I can't ever just listen to this album once. Usually have to hit the repeat button. I really wished he's have found the time to tour for it.

• Like 1