Happy Birthday Blueschica!

The Cat 3

http://rivista-cdn.pittsburghmagazine.com/images/cache/cache_b/cache_2/cache_c/We-Are-Family-Baseball-T-Shirts-c970cc2b.jpeg?ver=1484597900&aspectratio=1

Happy Birthday, BC!!!

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

155ddac63672fc03087d56dbacecab7d--bithday-cake-pirate-birthday-cake.jpg

Willie Stargell! :heart: :heart: That is one awesome birthday present, and a Pirate cake, too! Thank you so much, Goose!! (And keep enjoying this amazing Dodger season!)

Happy Birthday! :cheers: :sundog:

Thanks so much, librarian! I've been participating in my library's summer reading program- how is your library's going? Ours is always kind of a crazy time! :LOL:

Happy birthday to one of the nicest people in TRF!!! Hope you´ve had a great day!!

Aww, thank you Rod! That means a lot coming from someone that is one of the nicest guys himself! It's been a wonderful day here- I hope you and your family are having a good summer settling in after the big move. :)

Happy birthday!!!!

Thank you, Laura! One of these times that Geddy is in NYC , I swear I'm going to get up there and see him and you both! :D I hope all is going well for you!

Happy birthday!!!!

Thank you, Laura! One of these times that Geddy is in NYC , I swear I'm going to get up there and see him and you both! :D I hope all is going well for you!

Well I hope that it happens again, not only to see him but it would be great to meet you!!

Sadly things are not going well for me at all, so I can only hope they get better.

But I hope you have had a great birthday and a great year ahead!

:cosmo: blueschica!! :cosmo:

Congratulations today!!

I wish you the most wonderful day and fun!!! :hug2: :yay: :hug2:

Thanks, Verena! That is very sweet of you. It has been a really nice day for me!

• Like 1

Happy birthday!!!!

Well I hope that it happens again, not only to see him but it would be great to meet you!!

Sadly things are not going well for me at all, so I can only hope they get better.

But I hope you have had a great birthday and a great year ahead!

I hope things get better for you in the days ahead- hang in there. TRF is always here!

• Like 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUESCHICA!!!!

:ebert: :yay: :banana: :cheers: :cheerleader: :7up:

• Like 1

Happy birthday, blueschica!

You're not getting older, you're getting better.

Thank you, LABT ! It's good to hear that- :LOL: ! Because I'm definitely getting older . . . nice to have you back!

• Like 1

Happy birthday, blueschica!

You're not getting older, you're getting better.

Thank you, LABT ! It's good to hear that- :LOL: ! Because I'm definitely getting older . . . nice to have you back!

If you're not getting older, you're getting colder. So as much as it sucks, it's still better than the alternative.

• Like 1