Who enjoys sneezing?

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy sneezing?

• Yes, I love it!
    • I like to sneeze occasionally. I don't enjoy it when I have allergies.
    • I'm indifferent.
    • No, I hate it!

I hate it!

And right now I have a broken rib so it's utter torture. I try to hold it in, but I can't. And if you've ever had a broken rib, it really hurts to sneeze.

But I hate sneezing even when I don't have broken ribs. It's annoying, and it's annoying when other people do it. I guess a lot of people get some kind of sick pleasure out of it though.

• Like 1

I hate it!

And right now I have a broken rib so it's utter torture. I try to hold it in, but I can't. And if you've ever had a broken rib, it really hurts to sneeze.

But I hate sneezing even when I don't have broken ribs. It's annoying, and it's annoying when other people do it. I guess a lot of people get some kind of sick pleasure out of it though.

You have my sympathy. I broke two ribs in the back on my left side one winter after sliding down the front stairs. Took months to heal. Very painful. Don't sneeze or cough or laugh too hard. Make sure you keep that Ace bandage on. It really helps a lot.

• Like 1

When I had my 2nd hernia, it felt like my insides were being ripped apart whenever I sneezed.
  • Like 1

I love sneezing. The more violent the better.

Unless I have my allergies. Then I hate it.

Edit: Remembered when I was younger I got the marvellous idea of putting a peppercorn up my nose. I had the sneezing of a life time :LOL:

Edited by The Analog Grownup
  • Like 1

I read somewhere a long time ago that sneezing is the closest thing to an orgasm in the things our bodies do...no matter how stuffed up my sinuses are, if I sneeze, they clear RIGHT out.... so most of the time, I DO enjoy a good sneeze!

http://i.imgur.com/rutnvaj.gif

When I had my 2nd hernia, it felt like my insides were being ripped apart whenever I sneezed.

Sorry dude. I've had that surgery myself.

I thought Boots was a female all this time.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

Me as well...

http://i.imgur.com/DAPEUTp.gif

• Like 1

Yeah, it's when one suffers from allergies (or yes, has an injury) sneezing loses its charm. An occasional sneeze can be pleasurable. 10-15 in a row (with one's young son saying 'bless you' after each time) and you start to go a little crazy. I also have that thing where you sneeze in the bright sunlight. Weeeee...*achoo!*
  • Like 2

I hate the sudden violence of it so much that I want to punch myself in the face whenever I sneeze.

I also tend to sneeze three times in a row for some irritating reason. So three punches in the face!

face-punch-4e0e4c3b2acd1_hires.jpg?w=816&h=9999

"Gesundheit."

• Like 2

"dude" can be androgynous. :)

My sister and I call each other 'dude' all the time.

Yeah, it's when one suffers from allergies (or yes, has an injury) sneezing loses its charm. An occasional sneeze can be pleasurable. 10-15 in a row (with one's young son saying 'bless you' after each time) and you start to go a little crazy. I also have that thing where you sneeze in the bright sunlight. Weeeee...*achoo!*

I have the same thing, and there's actually a quasi-medical term for it: autosomal dominant compelling helio-ophthalmic outburst. And the acronym for that is . . .

For some people, putting pressure on the bridge of your nose can prevent a sneeze. It works for me sometimes.

I hate the imminent sneezes that don't happen. So disappointing.

How many here have had the embarrassment of sneezing so quickly and unexpectedly that you don't have time to catch what might come out? Happened to me in grade school. I was connected to my desk.

"dude" can be androgynous. :)

Hang on a sec

What type of surgery are we talking about here ??

I hate it!

How'd you break your ribs? Waterskiing?

I don't know anyone who enjoys sneezing. Now farting and stewing in your own micro-atmosphere is an occasional joy.

I read somewhere a long time ago that sneezing is the closest thing to an orgasm in the things our bodies do...no matter how stuffed up my sinuses are, if I sneeze, they clear RIGHT out.... so most of the time, I DO enjoy a good sneeze!

http://i.imgur.com/rutnvaj.gif

My sinuses clears out too. After a good sneeze it's like I can breathe much better.