Something Great Is Coming To TRF On The 16th!!!

Lorraine

Yes, that's right. :codger:

On the 16th of July, something great and wonderful is coming to TRF!

A free box of Good & Plenty http://rs587.pbsrc.com/albums/ss314/TTT_Savethemole/Food/Candies/goodandplenty.jpg?w=280&h=210&fit=crop to the first TRFer who guesses what the festive occasion might be.

:popcorn:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

New items in the TRF store!!!

The nudie pen of 73!!! Finally! Y'know, the ones you turn upside down, and BINGO!

:laughing guy:

I haven't laughed that hard in a few weeks. :LOL:

Thanks, Hatch!

Edited by Lorraine

The nudie pen of 73!!! Finally! Y'know, the ones you turn upside down, and BINGO!

I thought the last batch of those was destroyed. How the hell did you...wait, oh yeah...THAT night. Waaaaay too many Guinness that night. Did those stains come out, by the way? :unsure:

• Like 2

I thought the last batch of those was destroyed. How the hell did you...wait, oh yeah...THAT night. Waaaaay too many Guinness that night. Did those stains come out, by the way? :unsure:

No, THEY DID NOT, young man. Some of those pens, that ain't ink, that's all I'm saying.

• Like 1

No, THEY DID NOT, young man. Some of those pens, that ain't ink, that's all I'm saying.

Hatch, flattery won't get you anywhere with him.

It does get tiresome having to add one of these ;) in case anyone would actually take me seriously if I didn't. :eh:

;)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

While y'all keep guessing, I'm going to go do something useful.

Mow the lawn.

I LOVE MOWING THE LAWN.

I do too. It's very calming. But I can't do too much in one day, so I do half of our yard one day, and the other side the next. One side is a killer on account of the uneven ground.

Oh yes it will.

• Like 2

Oh yes it will.

That was very funny. :LOL: