Brad Delp or Dennis DeYoung?

Texas King

Brad Delp or Dennis DeYoung?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Brad Delp or Dennis DeYoung?

• Brad Delp (Boston)
    • Dennis DeYoung (Styx)

Delp by 10 times the age of the universe in light years. In other words if you tried to drive this distance in your car at 100 miles an hour by the time you got there your destination wouldn't exist anymore and neither would your departure point. And you'd owe a lot of money for gas too.
  • Like 5

Both were excellent but DeYoung to me was more unique and preferable. Rumor has it he was a bit of an *sshole as many singers are apparently...
  • Like 1

Deyoung is more versatile and more powerful. Brad is amazing, but he's kinda a one-trick pony. i love both.
  • Like 1

Delp by 10 times the age of the universe in light years. In other words if you tried to drive this distance in your car at 100 miles an hour by the time you got there your destination wouldn't exist anymore and neither would your departure point. And you'd owe a lot of money for gas too.

I can't like this post enough.

• Like 3

Dear departed Brad.

DeYoung overeggs every f***ing note that comes out of his rancid gullet. Many's the fine Styx track strangled to death by his mewling.

Double post.

So yeah, Desert Moon sucks whale arse.

A worthwhile double post.

Brad Delp every day and twice on Sunday.

• Like 2

Dear departed Brad.

DeYoung overeggs every f***ing note that comes out of his rancid gullet. Many's the fine Styx track strangled to death by his mewling.

Double post.

So yeah, Desert Moon sucks whale arse.

A worthwhile double post.

Brad Delp every day and twice on Sunday.

Thank you, benevolent leader.

Thing is though, DDY is a very good composer and songwriter, but his inflections give me hives.

On my balls.

• Like 1

Both were excellent but DeYoung to me was more unique and preferable. Rumor has it he was a bit of an *sshole as many singers are apparently...

There is no doubt.

Dennis was jealous of the band hiring Tommy Shaw. He took over man. "Crystal Ball" baby!

Shaw RULES!

STYX RULES!!!!