Bands that never had a member change??

Bigbobby10

Emerson Lake & Palmer

Grand Funk Railroad

Ten Years After

Hah. ELP counts only if you leave out ELPowell.

Powell never existed... in my book.

Why? Touch and go is an awesome song. :haz:

That's Emerson Lake & Powell

Im no`t 100% but Queen?

I was going to mention Queen, but they officially released an album with Paul Rodgers without John Deacon.

Under the name Queen + Paul Rodgers, not under the name Queen. Therefor they still count.

...David Bowie...cuz hehe he's a solo artist, Lolz.

David Bowie counts in the form of...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/99/Tin_Machine_Cassette_Cover.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b7/Tin_Machine_2_Censored_Album_Cover.jpg

Tin Machine = Bowie, Reeves Gabrels, and Soupy Sales' two boys: Tony & Hunt

• Like 3

Im no`t 100% but Queen?

I was going to mention Queen, but they officially released an album with Paul Rodgers without John Deacon.

Under the name Queen + Paul Rodgers, not under the name Queen. Therefor they still count.

Semantics. May and Taylor continued under the name Queen. They toured as Queen and released albums as Queen. Check out the discography on the official Queen website.

http://www.queenonline.com/en/the-band/discography/cosmos-rocks/

Im no`t 100% but Queen?

That was not Queen. It was Queen+! Big different!

No. May and Taylor consider themselves Queen. That's why they call themselves Queen.

They haven't released any albums under the name "Queen" without all four guys. There was a studio album and a live album under the name "Queen + Paul Rodgers", and they currently tour under the name "Queen + Adam Lambert" with only Brian and Roger remaining from Queen. However, those are technically different names and for all intensive purposes should be counted the same way as if they had called those collaborations MRT or LMT even while playing mostly Queen songs.

Im no`t 100% but Queen?

Semantics. May and Taylor continued under the name Queen. They toured as Queen and released albums as Queen. Check out the discography on the official Queen website.

They released new compilations of old Queen material under the name "Queen," which still counts as Led Zeppelin are not disqualified for Coda, nor are any bands disqualified for their post-breakup greatest hits albums. The Cosmos Rocks does not count because they did not call themselves Queen; they called themselves "Queen + Paul Rodgers." Similarly, touring does not count because any time they tour they do not tour under the name "Queen." It's always "Queen + _____"

• Like 1

Im no`t 100% but Queen?

No. May and Taylor consider themselves Queen. That's why they call themselves Queen.

They haven't released any albums under the name "Queen" without all four guys. There was a studio album and a live album under the name "Queen + Paul Rodgers", and they currently tour under the name "Queen + Adam Lambert" with only Brian and Roger remaining from Queen. However, those are technically different names and for all intensive purposes should be counted the same way as if they had called those collaborations MRT or LMT even while playing mostly Queen songs.

You're grasping at straws. Brian May and Roger Taylor consider themselves as Queen. Read the link I posted earlier.

Im no`t 100% but Queen?

They released new compilations of old Queen material under the name "Queen," which still counts as Led Zeppelin are not disqualified for Coda, nor are any bands disqualified for their post-breakup greatest hits albums. The Cosmos Rocks does not count because they did not call themselves Queen; they called themselves "Queen + Paul Rodgers." Similarly, touring does not count because any time they tour they do not tour under the name "Queen." It's always "Queen + _____"

Read the link.

Im no`t 100% but Queen?

You're grasping at straws. Brian May and Roger Taylor consider themselves as Queen. Read the link I posted earlier.

Read the rules. No new material under the name "Queen" (not "Queen + ____," which is an altogether different name) without all four members present or with new members present = Queen counts.

Also if you still don't agree, read this link:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_(band)

And scroll down to the official timeline near the bottom of the page. There is no record of Queen releasing an album without Freddie Mercury, John Deacon, Roger Taylor, and Brian May on the record or with any other members of the band.