Led Zeppelin Album elimination

toscanobarga

Led Zeppelin Album Elimination - Round 1   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your least favorite Zeppelin album ?

The debut and Physical Graffitti have more votes than Presence? My God, guys.

:)

Presence is loved around here.

Presence, In Through The Out Door, Coda.. It's generally just seen as a downhill slope, and people decide where the cut off point is.

I consider Presence the last. Though not as good as most of the preceding albums, the first two songs on it alone grant it a seat at the good Zeppelin table

Presence, In Through The Out Door, Coda.. It's generally just seen as a downhill slope, and people decide where the cut off point is.

I consider Presence the last. Though not as good as most of the preceding albums, the first two songs on it alone grant it a seat at the good Zeppelin table

I'd take those three over Houses of the Holy. While No Quarter and The Ocean are stone cold killers, I'm not down with the high-pitched vocals or tinny guitar on some of the tracks.

I'd take those three over Houses of the Holy. While No Quarter and The Ocean are stone cold killers, I'm not down with the high-pitched vocals or tinny guitar on some of the tracks.

I also think House of the Holy is overrated.

• Like 2

I voted for IV because I would never choose to listen to IV on my own.

Thanks for ruining it FM DJ's ..but Feedback is a close second....I mean Coda

I also think House of the Holy is overrated.

Still very enjoyable

I know. In the main forum Moving Pictures would get the boot before Caress of Steel if we did this.

Presence gets my vote next.

I see II has gotten on the board. Jaysus.

• Like 1

I know. In the main forum Moving Pictures would get the boot before Caress of Steel if we did this.

92512346.gif

• Like 1

Even the mighty IV has pulled a vote??

http://i.imgur.com/J9YQbsEl.jpg

Did you see the reasoning? It's because the album was overplayed on the radio (and otherwise). Hearing a certain song against your wishes multiple times is sometimes enough to kill your personal love for it. It's easy to burn out like that.