Dear Canada...

HemiBeers

Why not Mexico? Do you have a problem with Mexico?

Just the violent drug lords. They tend to ruin people's day.

According to a certain group that statement is racist.

Racist against violent drug lords? :wtf:

Trump said some mexicans were rapists and was called racist for that. You said some Mexicans are drug lords. I assume that is considered racist as well.

El Chapo and his like....mexican and violent drug lord. Not racist just a fact.

Yeah, Mr Not? Your DOG HOUSE [sOCN] awaits. Go back to it!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20orange%20mad.gif

Trump said some mexicans were rapists and was called racist for that. You said some Mexicans are drug lords. I assume that is considered racist as well.

El Chapo and his like....mexican and violent drug lord. Not racist just a fact.

Thank you for making my point, we are in total agreement. Both statements are true and not racist.

• Like 1

I think I reached an epiphany on this election. It all started with the Cubs winning the series. Cubs win, Trump wins....we're now in an alternate universe. Up is down, lying is truth, black is white. It's all clear now.

What's clear is now murky.

on the next moonless night send a boat. A big one. We'll meet you on the shore at 2am. Sincerely, the sane americans.

Hahaha!

I love the hypocrisy of THE RUSH FORUM!

My stupid thread gets locked but you liberals can keep on going with your bickering banter!!!

Take your big blowhard boat and get out of the Unites States Of America!!!

You better do it before Donald Duck builds that big scary wall! LOL!

Take Whoopie, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Rosie with you as well!!!

This country needs strong American WOMEN!

WOMEN ROCK!

This country will be STRONG AGAIN!

"And the meek shall inherit the earth..."

They are the ones crying, laying in the streets protesting.

Yet they can just go home and live in comfort and safety.

"Liberalism is a mental disorder."

Signed,

Michael Savage

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

I think I reached an epiphany on this election. It all started with the Cubs winning the series. Cubs win, Trump wins....we're now in an alternate universe. Up is down, lying is truth, black is white. It's all clear now.

Seriously?

Hypocrites!!!!

Murky????

CUBS WIN THE WORLD SERIES!!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS ARE IN FIRST PLACE!

TRUMP WINS THE ELECTION!!!!!

TRIFECTA OF SUCCESS!!!!!!

So far..............................................

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Are you going to film it and post it on youtube?

The liberals want to build the new NOAH'S ARK but they don't believe in GOD so they will all drown in their own sorrow and insecurities.

AMEN

"TEARS ARE FALLING!"

Signed,

KISS my RED WHITE AND BLUE ASS!

By the timing of your posts Earl, it looks like you were on a post-bar rant so I'll take that into consideration. Politics is politics...I get that no one wins every time and I can deal with different approaches. But I can't deal with the wretched human being that won. Regardless of what party he leeches onto, I wouldn't vote for that flaming asshole with a gun pointed to my head. He's always been on my top 5 list of people I'd like to punch in the face if I ever met him, and I'm not a violent person at all. Back to the primary purpose of this forum, Rush, it's seems that the forum has lost a lot of relevance since the boys have clocked out. It's turned into mostly tired rehashed Rush discussions or dysfunctional arguments. So that being said, I don't need to be here anymore so this is my last post. It's been enjoyable, even with people that I don't agree with and I wish everyone the best. If you see a pretty bright light in the distance during the next 4 years, enjoy the beauty before the shockwave hits. Sincerely, DGAF anymore.
  • Like 1

You're way late to the punch with this joke.

You'd know this if you actually talked politics within the appropriate political sub forum.

you've mistaken me for someone who gives a shit.

But I haven't mistaken you for a douche, apparently.

Yep. The PC term is "Destructively Gifted Pharmaceutical Worker"

By the timing of your posts Earl, it looks like you were on a post-bar rant so I'll take that into consideration. Politics is politics...I get that no one wins every time and I can deal with different approaches. But I can't deal with the wretched human being that won. Regardless of what party he leeches onto, I wouldn't vote for that flaming asshole with a gun pointed to my head. He's always been on my top 5 list of people I'd like to punch in the face if I ever met him, and I'm not a violent person at all. Back to the primary purpose of this forum, Rush, it's seems that the forum has lost a lot of relevance since the boys have clocked out. It's turned into mostly tired rehashed Rush discussions or dysfunctional arguments. So that being said, I don't need to be here anymore so this is my last post. It's been enjoyable, even with people that I don't agree with and I wish everyone the best. If you see a pretty bright light in the distance during the next 4 years, enjoy the beauty before the shockwave hits. Sincerely, DGAF anymore.

Just a rant man! Glad you are a cool dude.

Honestly. Our country is fukked no matter who runs it.

The bankers run it.

Presidents are just "Talking Heads."

Signed,

BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE

LOL!!!

• Like 2

He's living in Airstrip One, in 1984, Dweezil. Let 'im dream.....lol

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/morphing%20banana-veggies%20dancing.gif

Canada has a Toonie and a Loonie

The US has pennies we just throw on the ground.

If America is going to become great again, let's start by making our Money FUN again

• Like 2

If America is going to become great again, let's start by making our Money FUN again

In Vietnam their currency is the Dong. I say lets call our U.S. bucks "wanks" just to liven things up...

I had a lot of wanks last week but I used most of them up. I'm down to just a fistful of wanks for the upcoming week. However, if I show a little more restraint, I should be able to stretch my wanks more effectively.

• Like 4

In Vietnam their currency is the Dong. I say lets call our U.S. bucks "wanks" just to liven things up...

I had a lot of wanks last week but I used most of them up. I'm down to just a fistful of wanks for the upcoming week. However, if I show a little more restraint, I should be able to stretch my wanks more effectively.

Before I visit Japan, I would definitely have to save up my wanks because I know that when I get there, restraint would be impossible ..

• Like 4

Before I visit Japan, I would definitely have to save up my wanks because I know that when I get there, restraint would be impossible ..

For sure. I go through all kinds of wanks on some nights. Just can't be helped

• Like 2

If you have enough wanks, then you can splash out on that new lounge suite you want

:unsure:

• Like 3

So this is where the 1,569,824 voices silenced went, not counting Not and Earl of course ;)

Wow, that's a ton of voices, like 5% of the entire Canada, eh?