2016-17 NHL Season Thread

blueschica

Sedins strike. :moon: Canucks 1 Hawks 0

No Tootoo to give another pep-talk. :eyeroll: Canucks 2 Hawks 0

H :heart: A :heart: R :heart: T :heart: M :heart: A :heart: N :rose: Canucks 2 Hawks 1

Colorado revisited, I hope. :unsure: Canucks 3 Hawks 1

I think we're done for the night. :sigh: Canucks 4 Hawks 1

H :codger: O :codger: S :codger: S :codger: A :martini: Canucks 4 Hawks 2

P :dweez: A :dweez: N :dweez: I :dweez: K :cosmo: Canucks 4 Hawks 3

H :heart: A :heart: R :heart: T :heart: M :heart: A :heart: N :rose: Hawks 4 Canucks 4

Sedins strike. :moon: Canucks 1 Hawks 0

No Tootoo to give another pep-talk. :eyeroll: Canucks 2 Hawks 0

H :heart: A :heart: R :heart: T :heart: M :heart: A :heart: N :rose: Canucks 2 Hawks 1

Colorado revisited, I hope. :unsure: Canucks 3 Hawks 1

I think we're done for the night. :sigh: Canucks 4 Hawks 1

H :codger: O :codger: S :codger: S :codger: A :martini: Canucks 4 Hawks 2

P :dweez: A :dweez: N :dweez: I :dweez: K :cosmo: Canucks 4 Hawks 3

H :heart: A :heart: R :heart: T :heart: M :heart: A :heart: N :rose: Hawks 4 Canucks 4

Hawks lose in OT. 47-20-6

K :chickendance: A :chickendance: N :chickendance: E :drool: Hawks 1 Stars 0

Nothing's easy lately. :sigh: Hawks 1 Stars 1

H :codger: O :codger: S :codger: S :codger: A :martini: Hawks 2 Stars 1

Hemsky again. :banghead: Hawks 2 Stars 2

K :chickendance: A :chickendance: N :chickendance: E :drool: Hawks 1 Stars 0

Nothing's easy lately. :sigh: Hawks 1 Stars 1

H :codger: O :codger: S :codger: S :codger: A :martini: Hawks 2 Stars 1

Hemsky again. :banghead: Hawks 2 Stars 2

Hawks win in the SO. :cosmo: 48-20-6

Fresh ice to start the second, and yet Florida scores. :sigh: Panthers 1 Hawks 0

Show-time for the zebras tonight. :moon: Panthers 2 Hawks 0

Game decided by "you know who." :rage: Panthers 3 Hawks 0

Fresh ice to start the second, and yet Florida scores. :sigh: Panthers 1 Hawks 0

At least Minnesota lost again today. :) Panthers 4 Hawks 0

Dale Tallon is happy tonight. :wub: Panthers 5 Hawks 0

No beach for the Hawks tomorrow, just guessing. :P Panthers 6 Hawks 0

Get off the ice, for God's sake. :facepalm: Panthers 7 Hawks 0

Get off the ice, for God's sake. :facepalm: Panthers 7 Hawks 0

Final. 48-21-6

So when Crosby slashes another player (and let's face it the slash was something every other player does) all hell rains down on him.

But over the last 10 years as Crosby has been gooned up more than any other player and no other player is even a close second, no one says a damn thing.

f**k ya'll and f**k the NHL.

Sid is STILL the best in the world. BOOM!

Edited by Mithrandir
  • Like 1

So when Crosby slashes another player (and let's face it the slash was something every other player does) all hell rains down on him.

But over the last 10 years as Crosby has been gooned up more than any other player and no other player is even a close second, no one says a damn thing.

"Cindy", as he is sometimes called, is still perceived to be a whiny beyotch. No matter how good he is, that perception is still out there Edited by pjbear05

"Cindy", as he is sometimes called, is still perceived to be a whiny beyotch. No matter how good he is, that perception is still out there

I guess; if you live outside the Pittsburgh area. It's all Sid love around here !! I really hadn't ever heard "Cindy" until tonight! :P I might have a few friends that are Caps fans so the Ovechkin jokes are sweet. Actually, both Crosby and Ovechkin are very well known for spending a LOT of time with Make A Wish kids and going far beyond what is expected to make the kids' days really special when they come to visit the team. :heart:

32879784913_248c3967d3_o.png 32850155964_473d699812_o.png 33692890465_b0e393881b_o.png

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

"Cindy", as he is sometimes called, is still perceived to be a whiny beyotch. No matter how good he is, that perception is still out there

I guess; if you live outside the Pittsburgh area. It's all Sid love around here !! I really hadn't ever heard "Cindy" until tonight! :P I might have a few friends that are Caps fans so the Ovechkin jokes are sweet. Actually, both Crosby and Ovechkin are very well known for spending a LOT of time with Make A Wish kids and going far beyond what is expected to make the kids' days really special when they come to visit the team. :heart:

32879784913_248c3967d3_o.png 32850155964_473d699812_o.png 33692890465_b0e393881b_o.png

As a Caps fan I hate him. But he is damned good and I know people (Caps fans) who have met him and say he is a really good guy off the ice.

I am waiting for the time when we can get past those Yinzers but I don't think it will happen in my lifetime.

• Like 2

As a Caps fan I hate him. But he is damned good and I know people (Caps fans) who have met him and say he is a really good guy off the ice.

I am waiting for the time when we can get past those Yinzers but I don't think it will happen in my lifetime.

:LOL: I hope not, but you never know; Pens are dealing with Malkin and Letang being injured right now and Caps are leading the conference! My husband and I end up feeling a little split anyway; we actually live in central PA now and go to AHL Hershey Bears games the most. It is mostly good hockey, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg, but they are the farm team for the Caps! :facepalm:

Edited by blueschica

Nice OT win by the Lightning of DA Hawks 5-4 but it is just is the smallest chip of a diamond on one turd of a season. Still the slightest chance to make into post season play but we'll see. Even if the bolts eek in I do not feel we will go as deep as last season but ya never know.

Go Bolts

:hockeygoon:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

He seems more scrappy/frustrated since his concussions. Still a helluva player, despite hacking guys in the groin and slashing off the odd fingertip!

:LOL:

• Like 1