The Rush Forum's Top 500 Albums

ReRushed

Someone should try and figure out how to do an elimination tournament to find out what the top album would be out of this. I don't have any idea how it could be done without taking a long time though.

2^9 is 512 so you could have a 9 round tournament if you allow 12 more songs (or have byes)

Well, that is a thought. The thing is I feel 1000 might dilute things a bit. What I mean by that is you are more likely to get more fluff and non essential albums. But it's up to you guys. If you want to add another 200 after the 800 or even start 801 in the same thread and go to 1000 I'm actually ok with that. I love lists so I'm ok either way. I just think anything more than 1,000 is over kill especially since the initial idea was just 500(which in and of itself is a lot).

491. Somewhere Along the Highway- Cult of Luna (djflex)

One of my favorite bands. Could have selected anything by these guys. Went with this one due to the track Finland. Few may love this band , but i dont care its my last pick..

Before my lapse into AOR amd cheese, I was a big fan of this style (and much heavier). I am still a huge fan of Khoma though.

• Like 1

416-The Royal Scam-Steely Dan

My fav dan album top to bottom. Segue loves this too, lol

Mick

Thanks, Mick! ;)

my pleasure. that album legit belongs on this list.

Mick

If you get wind of any bootlegs from the shows last week at the Beacon, let me know.

• Like 1

416-The Royal Scam-Steely Dan

My fav dan album top to bottom. Segue loves this too, lol

Mick

Thanks, Mick! ;)

my pleasure. that album legit belongs on this list.

Mick

If you get wind of any bootlegs from the shows last week at the Beacon, let me know.

sure thing.

Mick

• Like 1