Jump to content


What makes a kiss great?


  • Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#61 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4341 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:27 AM

View Poststone and a hard place, on 07 July 2015 - 02:05 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 07 July 2015 - 02:00 PM, said:

View PostTuesday, on 07 July 2015 - 01:00 PM, said:

I wouldn't want to kiss that girl, it's so disgusting and I don't understand why anyone would do that to their tongue :

Posted Image

I'm not sure if I should be repulsed or intrigued...

exactly--might be fun with an open mind.

2 tongues are better than one...so they say.

Sponsored Post

#62 jefeltner11

jefeltner11

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1328 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Corpus Christi, TX
  • Interests:Gaming (lots of it), reading, and listening to music, of course, as well as changing my interests.

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:26 PM

I've only kissed one person before and got no joy from it...We're not together anymore.

#63 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 58125 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:47 PM

View Postjefeltner11, on 17 August 2015 - 09:26 PM, said:

I've only kissed one person before and got no joy from it...We're not together anymore.
Met her in a club down in old Soho...?

#64 jefeltner11

jefeltner11

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1328 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Corpus Christi, TX
  • Interests:Gaming (lots of it), reading, and listening to music, of course, as well as changing my interests.

Posted 18 August 2015 - 01:12 AM

View Postgoose, on 17 August 2015 - 11:47 PM, said:

View Postjefeltner11, on 17 August 2015 - 09:26 PM, said:

I've only kissed one person before and got no joy from it...We're not together anymore.
Met her in a club down in old Soho...?
Oh my, that's a frightening thought! I think I would've figured something like that out after 5 months, though. :P

#65 Digital Man

Digital Man

    He's got a force field and a flexible plan...

  • Moderator
  • 8407 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Windsor, Ontario
  • Interests:My Beautiful Fiancee Sundog, all our kids, RUSH, cigars, beer, Tequila, RUSH, bbqing, snow skiing

Posted 18 August 2015 - 02:41 PM

View Post1-0-0-1-0-0-1, on 17 June 2015 - 01:17 PM, said:

View Postgoose, on 14 June 2015 - 07:12 PM, said:

View PostAncient Ways, on 14 June 2015 - 04:21 PM, said:

The right person's lips
:goodone:

Yep. The right answer needed only four words.

Yep!!

#66 snowdogged

snowdogged

    Ultimate Time-Killing Sig

  • Members *
  • 4889 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montreal
  • Interests:Yo momma

Posted 18 August 2015 - 03:01 PM

View PostNarps, on 14 June 2015 - 05:11 PM, said:

^^^^ I should clarify that these observations are mostly from my recolections and not recent events... :)
From your description, I think that your recollections are fuzzy and that you are confusing lips with breasts.

#67 Ya_Big_Tree

Ya_Big_Tree

    "I'm your ch-ch-cherry bomb!"

  • Members *
  • 14818 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:A Vortex
  • Interests:Anything that I find interesting obviously interests me.

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:15 PM

View Postsnowdogged, on 18 August 2015 - 03:01 PM, said:

View PostNarps, on 14 June 2015 - 05:11 PM, said:

^^^^ I should clarify that these observations are mostly from my recolections and not recent events... :)
From your description, I think that your recollections are fuzzy and that you are confusing lips with breasts.
Kisses there aren't bad either…

#68 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27780 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 19 August 2015 - 01:45 PM

View PostYa_Big_Tree, on 18 August 2015 - 09:15 PM, said:

View Postsnowdogged, on 18 August 2015 - 03:01 PM, said:

View PostNarps, on 14 June 2015 - 05:11 PM, said:

^^^^ I should clarify that these observations are mostly from my recolections and not recent events... :)
From your description, I think that your recollections are fuzzy and that you are confusing lips with breasts.
Kisses there aren't bad either…
Indeed...

#69 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 33799 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    Sonata Arctica
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory
    Bruce Springsteen

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:49 PM

What makes a kiss great?

Cinnamon chewing gum, garlic breath, and tongue straight after a fizzy drink.

#70 x1yyz

x1yyz

    The Shark Whisperer

  • Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oakland, CA
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:56 PM

View PostSegue Myles, on 19 August 2015 - 03:49 PM, said:

What makes a kiss great?

Cinnamon chewing gum, garlic breath, and tongue straight after a fizzy drink.

:eh:

#71 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 33799 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    Sonata Arctica
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory
    Bruce Springsteen

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:57 PM

View Postx1yyz, on 19 August 2015 - 03:56 PM, said:

View PostSegue Myles, on 19 August 2015 - 03:49 PM, said:

What makes a kiss great?

Cinnamon chewing gum, garlic breath, and tongue straight after a fizzy drink.

:eh:

Aye.

#72 bluefox4000

bluefox4000

    I never talk to strangers

  • Members
  • 17045 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island, NY
  • Interests:Music, Reading, Talking

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:58 PM

What's makes a kiss great. Fresh breath......passion and tongue .

;)

Mick

#73 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 33799 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    Sonata Arctica
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory
    Bruce Springsteen

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:00 PM

View Postbluefox4000, on 19 August 2015 - 03:58 PM, said:

What's makes a kiss great. Fresh breath......passion and tongue .

;)

Mick

What about flecks of brocolli? And who doesn't like a bit of old pastry?

#74 bluefox4000

bluefox4000

    I never talk to strangers

  • Members
  • 17045 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island, NY
  • Interests:Music, Reading, Talking

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:02 PM

View PostSegue Myles, on 19 August 2015 - 04:00 PM, said:

View Postbluefox4000, on 19 August 2015 - 03:58 PM, said:

What's makes a kiss great. Fresh breath......passion and tongue .

;)

Mick

What about flecks of brocolli? And who doesn't like a bit of old pastry?

you haven't kissed much have you?  and Sprinsteen posters don't count, lol

Mick

#75 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 33799 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    Sonata Arctica
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory
    Bruce Springsteen

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:04 PM

View Postbluefox4000, on 19 August 2015 - 04:02 PM, said:

View PostSegue Myles, on 19 August 2015 - 04:00 PM, said:

View Postbluefox4000, on 19 August 2015 - 03:58 PM, said:

What's makes a kiss great. Fresh breath......passion and tongue .

;)

Mick

What about flecks of brocolli? And who doesn't like a bit of old pastry?

you haven't kissed much have you?  and Sprinsteen posters don't count, lol

Mick

Errrrrrm...not true...

Leaving it their huehuehue

(But what is a kiss without a few papercuts, eh?)

#76 bluefox4000

bluefox4000

    I never talk to strangers

  • Members
  • 17045 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island, NY
  • Interests:Music, Reading, Talking

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:07 PM

View PostSegue Myles, on 19 August 2015 - 04:04 PM, said:

View Postbluefox4000, on 19 August 2015 - 04:02 PM, said:

View PostSegue Myles, on 19 August 2015 - 04:00 PM, said:

View Postbluefox4000, on 19 August 2015 - 03:58 PM, said:

What's makes a kiss great. Fresh breath......passion and tongue .

;)

Mick

What about flecks of brocolli? And who doesn't like a bit of old pastry?

you haven't kissed much have you?  and Sprinsteen posters don't count, lol

Mick

Errrrrrm...not true...

Leaving it their huehuehue

(But what is a kiss without a few papercuts, eh?)

or if you've both had braces of course, lol

Mick

#77 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 33799 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    Sonata Arctica
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory
    Bruce Springsteen

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:08 PM

View Postbluefox4000, on 19 August 2015 - 04:07 PM, said:

View PostSegue Myles, on 19 August 2015 - 04:04 PM, said:

View Postbluefox4000, on 19 August 2015 - 04:02 PM, said:

View PostSegue Myles, on 19 August 2015 - 04:00 PM, said:

View Postbluefox4000, on 19 August 2015 - 03:58 PM, said:

What's makes a kiss great. Fresh breath......passion and tongue .

;)

Mick

What about flecks of brocolli? And who doesn't like a bit of old pastry?

you haven't kissed much have you?  and Sprinsteen posters don't count, lol

Mick

Errrrrrm...not true...

Leaving it their huehuehue

(But what is a kiss without a few papercuts, eh?)

or if you've both had braces of course, lol

Mick

Nothing quite like turning each others gums into minced meat! Sharpy sharpy!

#78 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 87149 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 19 August 2015 - 07:54 PM

A big arse to grab while you're kissing?

#79 Maverick

Maverick

    SWEDGIN!

  • Members *
  • 24586 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Low Earth Orbit
  • Interests:Painfully Geeky

Posted 20 August 2015 - 10:38 AM

View PostTuesday, on 07 July 2015 - 01:00 PM, said:

I wouldn't want to kiss that girl, it's so disgusting and I don't understand why anyone would do that to their tongue :

Posted Image

Posted Image

#80 jefeltner11

jefeltner11

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1328 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Corpus Christi, TX
  • Interests:Gaming (lots of it), reading, and listening to music, of course, as well as changing my interests.

Posted 21 August 2015 - 11:16 PM

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 20 August 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:

View PostTuesday, on 07 July 2015 - 01:00 PM, said:

I wouldn't want to kiss that girl, it's so disgusting and I don't understand why anyone would do that to their tongue :

Posted Image

Posted Image
Throwback!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users