Golden Boy Tom Brady suspended four games

Pathetic outing for Brady, against the Dolphins, he should have at least 500yds passing and put up 63 points

He's all done. Without deflating footballs, and videotaping coordinators . . .

How does it go again LABT?

That was a pretty mediocre performance, all things considered. Not many tough throws or downfield throws, really.

Pathetic outing for Brady, against the Dolphins, he should have at least 500yds passing and put up 63 points

He's all done. Without deflating footballs, and videotaping coordinators . . .

How does it go again LABT?

That was a pretty mediocre performance, all things considered. Not many tough throws or downfield throws, really.

Hes no Dan Marino, that's for sure.

Thank goodness.

Larry Bird Roots For Boston Teams, Calls Deflategate ‘A Bunch Of Lying’

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2015/11/larry-bird-roots-for-boston-teams-thinks-deflategate-was-a-bunch-of-lying/

Larry Bird spent the first two-plus decades of his life in Indiana. He returned to his home state in 1997 to coach the Indiana Pacers and has stayed there ever since, now serving as the Pacers’ team president. But the Boston Celtics legend has pretty strong ties to the city where he built his legacy, and apparently that connection trumps any hometown favoritism. Bird discussed just about everything Wednesday in a phone interview with The Boston Globe’s Dan Shaughnessy, including any dilemma he might face about what pro sports teams to back. Apparently it’s not too hard of a decision for the Basketball Hall of Famer. “I never root against the Boston teams,” Bird told Shaughnessy ahead of his team’s matchup with the Celtics at TD Garden. “There’s no sports town like Boston. I don’t care where you go. “They talk about Chicago and Philadelphia. No. They don’t ever compare to Boston. I mean, there’s ladies in their 90s and they can name every player on the (Boston) Red Sox and (New England) Patriots team. You just don’t have it anywhere like that.” But how did Bird react this January when the Indianapolis Colts — his hometown team — accused the Patriots of deflating footballs in the AFC Championship Game? “I thought it was a bunch of lying, if you want to know the truth,” said Bird. “That’s something (WTHR.com columnist Bob) Kravitz came up with, and I never believed any of it.” It’s hard to fault Bird for siding with the Boston area over his home state, as he helped bring three titles to the city and is one of the most popular and talented players ever to come through Boston. The 2015-16 Celtics — who lost to Bird’s Pacers last week — are far from the team Bird played for back in his heyday, but he gave somewhat of a vote of confidence when asked to assess Boston’s current roster. “They’re young and they play together and they’re fun to watch,” he said. “I haven’t really watched them that much. They seem like they’re going to be all right.”

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2015/11/larry-bird-roots-for-boston-teams-thinks-deflategate-was-a-bunch-of-lying/

• Like 1

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2015...bunch-of-lying/

Larry Bird spent the first two-plus decades of his life in Indiana. He returned to his home state in 1997 to coach the Indiana Pacers and has stayed there ever since, now serving as the Pacers’ team president. But the Boston Celtics legend has pretty strong ties to the city where he built his legacy, and apparently that connection trumps any hometown favoritism. Bird discussed just about everything Wednesday in a phone interview with The Boston Globe’s Dan Shaughnessy, including any dilemma he might face about what pro sports teams to back. Apparently it’s not too hard of a decision for the Basketball Hall of Famer. “I never root against the Boston teams,” Bird told Shaughnessy ahead of his team’s matchup with the Celtics at TD Garden. “There’s no sports town like Boston. I don’t care where you go. “They talk about Chicago and Philadelphia. No. They don’t ever compare to Boston. I mean, there’s ladies in their 90s and they can name every player on the (Boston) Red Sox and (New England) Patriots team. You just don’t have it anywhere like that.” But how did Bird react this January when the Indianapolis Colts — his hometown team — accused the Patriots of deflating footballs in the AFC Championship Game? “I thought it was a bunch of lying, if you want to know the truth,” said Bird. “That’s something (WTHR.com columnist Bob) Kravitz came up with, and I never believed any of it.” It’s hard to fault Bird for siding with the Boston area over his home state, as he helped bring three titles to the city and is one of the most popular and talented players ever to come through Boston. The 2015-16 Celtics — who lost to Bird’s Pacers last week — are far from the team Bird played for back in his heyday, but he gave somewhat of a vote of confidence when asked to assess Boston’s current roster. “They’re young and they play together and they’re fun to watch,” he said. “I haven’t really watched them that much. They seem like they’re going to be all right.”

When I was in college Bird was a rookie, and a Terre Haute radio station broadcasted Celtic games. But being one of the smartest players ON the court didn't translate to being one of the smartest people off it.

• Like 2

When I was in college Bird was a rookie, and a Terre Haute radio station broadcasted Celtic games. But being one of the smartest players ON the court didn't translate to being one of the smartest people off it.

He was a great player. But we enjoyed beating the shit out of him :)

Thank the Lord this thread didn't die!

Don't bring religion into this; it'll be awfully embarrassing for RNB.

You should worry about the whole "false witness" thing. It's one of the Big 10 you know.

WI is in the Big 10.

You should worry about the whole "false witness" thing. It's one of the Big 10 you know.

WI is in the Big 10.

So are Iowa and Ohio State :puke:

That's why I made the comment in the first place. You wouldn't want to spend eternity with Brady, Lois Lerner, Hillary, and Mr. Kraft, would you?

• Like 1

That's why I made the comment in the first place. You wouldn't want to spend eternity with Brady, Lois Lerner, Hillary, and Mr. Kraft, would you?

Brady and Mr. Kraft, yes. Shrillary and Ms. Lerner, no thanks.

So Mr. Alighieri wasn't just being allegorical, and there really are levels of hell? Even so, I'm not sure why you'd want to spend time there despite the presence of two of your heroes.

I think you're safe as the first 2 should be in a different Bolgia of the 8th circle of hell as the second 2.

• Like 1

So Mr. Alighieri wasn't just being allegorical, and there really are levels of hell? Even so, I'm not sure why you'd want to spend time there despite the presence of two of your heroes.

Damn, you beat me there.

• Like 1

Wow, that game was SICK.

I can't believe they pulled it out.

That sucks about Edelman though I think they'll be able to compensate somehow, they usually do.

The Edelman injury will be huge and it will be a struggle to keep the best record in the AFC. Something they will need come play off time.

Yesterday's Giants game was one of the best games I've seen in a while. Props to NE and Brady for pulling it out at the last minute. That man got the shit done.

As for my Giants.... WTF? They keep choking 4Q.

Edited by grep
  • Like 1

Yesterday's Giants game was one of the best games I've seen in a while. Props to NE and Brady for pulling it out at the last minute. That man got the shit done.

They could use this upcoming bye week to recover. I hadn't slept in 24 hours but woke up for just for the field goal. I thought there was no way he would make it but they did and won the game. I'd rather have taken the loss than have Edelman go down with an injury.

Yeah, impressive to see a team finish a comeback. Wish I would have seen another one yesterday :LOL:

Skip Bayless is on First Take right now whining about the fact that a group of judges is questioning his, MusicHead's and RNB's god.

Denny Chin is on the case. Pretty soon Tom and DIck Berman will be cuddling in the fetal position for four weeks.

Skip Bayless is on First Take right now whining about the fact that a group of judges is questioning his, MusicHead's and RNB's god.

Denny Chin is on the case. Pretty soon Tom and DIck Berman will be cuddling in the fetal position for four weeks.

I'm taking Jesus over lawyers with a president as a friend.