Golden Boy Tom Brady suspended four games

:facepalm:

Don Shula was on the rules committee back in the day while coaching,

Now thats BS!!

Why?

Why? :LOL:

Do I really have to spell it out for you?

Yes. Give it a shot. I'd like to hear what you've got.

No active coach,

Should be allowed to decide what rules are to implemented. I bet if it were the Patriots coach you would be screaming bloody murder!

That's not a reason.

Jeff Fisher was on the rules committee forever and I didn't give a flying f**k.

I don't care,

Who the active coach is. It's BS! Yet, you rant on about Brady cheating and wasn't found guilty for any thing. Are you telling me an active coach doesn't have any influence on the way he wants to structure his team?

That's because I actually consider evidence when I make a claim, and there's oodles against the cheater. I'd like to see any actual evidence that Shula made any rules that gave him an advantage due to the composition of his roster.

So what ya got?

What about the rule that the home team in a league championship gets to let the field flood so he can slow his opponent down? Oh, wait, that's not a rule. The cheating weasel just did it.

You seem to be an expert on this situation. What rule was broken in that situation? If a rule was broken, what does that have to do with Shula being on the rules committee. If it wasn't a rule, what's the issue? Didn't both teams have to play on the same field? It's not like they had a convict clear a path for one FG kicker but not for another. Do you have evidence that Shula prevented a rule being made so that he could take advantage of the non rule?

Shula did it to slow down his faster opponent. You know that. And you know why it's cheating. You'll look like a hypocrite if you defend what he did. I don't want that for you.

Non responsive.

So you went ahead with it anyways?

Was a rule broken or not?

That wasn't my point,

I never said he cheated on any thing specific. Just the fact the an active head coach is making decisions on some thing that ought to be made by others that are not in any way affiliated with any certain team. But again, you go on about Brady being guilty of some thing and wasn't.

OJ was framed, I tell ya....not to mention Barry and Roger.

That wasn't my point,

I never said he cheated on any thing specific. Just the fact the an active head coach is making decisions on some thing that ought to be made by others that are not in any way affiliated with any certain team. But again, you go on about Brady being guilty of some thing and wasn't.

Really?

You are comparing the OJ case to the so called deflate gate? You best hope Brady has a sh*** night tommorrow. :LOL:

That wasn't my point,

Really?

You are comparing the OJ case to the so called deflate gate? You best hope Brady has a sh*** night tommorrow. :LOL:

It should go without saying I'm not comparing the severity of the offense but the guilt of the perpetrator.

That wasn't my point,

Really?

It should go without saying I'm not comparing the severity of the offense but the guilt of the perpetrator.

Ok,

So in your mind. Every one is guilty until proven innocent?

That wasn't my point,

Really?

Ok,

That wasn't my point,

Really?

Ok,

:laughing guy:

That wasn't my point,

Really?

Ok,

Arguing with someone who ignores the standard by which a case is judged, let alone the mountain of evidence of guilt does get comical sometimes, for sure.

That wasn't my point,

Really?

Ok,

Arguing with someone who ignores the standard by which a case is judged, let alone the mountain of evidence of guilt does get comical sometimes, for sure.

Yeah,

The mountain of evidence that wasn't proved. Ok, got it Perry Mason.

Edited by troutman

That wasn't my point,

Really?

Ok,

Yeah,

Do you even know what the standards used in this case even are?

That wasn't my point,

Really?

Ok,

Yeah,

Its,

Not my job. Nor is it yours. He was found innocent. I read a bit on it. Are you going to bring charges? Blame the league if you think its that serious. Maybe you can do a better job about proving his guilt. Its minor sh**!! Get over it.

That wasn't my point,

Really?

Ok,

Yeah,

Its,

Not my job. Nor is it yours. He was found innocent. I read a bit on it. Are you going to bring charges? Blame the league if you think its that serious. Maybe you can do a better job about proving his guilt. Its minor sh**!! Get over it.

He wasn't found innocent. Where the hell did you get that from?

That wasn't my point,

Really?

Ok,

Yeah,

Its,

He wasn't found innocent. Where the hell did you get that from?

So you fell for it!!

Why are you still bitching about it? Should he be in prison? :LOL:

Oh, and BTW, the league had to do some thing. The case was so weak they had no choice but to bring charges. Goodell looking like an idiot would be out of the question.

Edited by troutman

Anyone who believes Brady had no knowledge of the deflated footballs probably also would believe their spouse if they came to them and told them that ashleymadison.com account they found was made so they could do academic research.

Anyone who believes Brady had no knowledge of the deflated footballs probably also would believe their spouse if they came to them and told them that ashleymadison.com account they found was made so they could do academic research.

OMG This is STILL being talked about.....let it go.

As soon as people stop using tortured or incorrect logic to defend an obvious liar there will be no reason to post here.

As soon as people stop using tortured or incorrect logic to defend an obvious liar there will be no reason to post here.

Let it go

• Like 1

Since at least the summer there has been a steady flow of information showing that the NFL's "theory of the case" is untenable. From places like think tanks and anti-Patriots professors. No matter to some. At least the Commonwealth had the decency not to suggest that even though they were railroaded, Salvati and Limone were convicted after a proceeding, so their sentences should stand. Perhaps Mr. Kraft will eventually get that apology he deserves.

Since at least the summer there has been a steady flow of information showing that the NFL's "theory of the case" is untenable. From places like think tanks and anti-Patriots professors. No matter to some. At least the Commonwealth had the decency not to suggest that even though they were railroaded, Salvati and Limone were convicted after a proceeding, so their sentences should stand. Perhaps Mr. Kraft will eventually get that apology he deserves.

Gosh, you know I didn't really want to believe Mark McGwire but his testimony before Congress was so convincing I had no choice but to believe him, especially after the AEI came out with the report that it wasn't than McGwire's muscles were too big, but that Doug Glanville's were too small.

• Like 2

Gosh, you know I didn't really want to believe Mark McGwire but his testimony before Congress was so convincing I had no choice but to believe him, especially after the AEI came out with the report that it wasn't than McGwire's muscles were too big, but that Doug Glanville's were too small.

When did AEI do that study?

Keep after it, Ahab.

When did AEI do that study?

Keep after it, Ahab.

They didn't, which makes it more credible than the one they did for the Patriots.

Pathetic outing for Brady, against the Dolphins, he should have at least 500yds passing and put up 63 points

He's all done. Without deflating footballs, and videotaping coordinators . . .

How does it go again LABT?

Well, the Ray Charles school for the blind put up 59 against the Fins...
  • Like 1