SPOILER ALERT (SET LIST LEAK) (just in case)

Jaminbenb

On Rush Collective? That group hasn't been updated for a year.

It's a group on Facebook...mostly putting up odds and ends pictures....Was there a web-forum or something out there?

I know it's on FB. That's the one I'm talking about.

It's a group on Facebook...mostly putting up odds and ends pictures....Was there a web-forum or something out there?

The guy posts like 20 pictures every day?!?! Yesterday he had a bunch or R40 stuff that I had to weed through to go find the post he put with this "set list" (I first saw it when I was at lunch, and on my phone...I wanted to cut and paste it and stick it here to make fun of)

Why would the creator of this fake setlist think they would possibly use Carnies as the song to close out the first set?

And why "Circumstances" is left out.

I have doubts they will open with anything from Clockwork Angels. Probably nothing after Power Windows.

We can always hope

I suspect Headlong Flight could be the opener.

Especially because they're travelling through their history... Something tells me the first set is going to be newer stuff, chronologically going backward, and then all old stuff in the second set... We probably will have Tom Sawyer open the second set. Headlong Flight would be the only fantastic opener that I could see being possible from all of the new stuff... The only problem I could see is Geddy's voice hitting those high notes to kick off the night...

I have doubts they will open with anything from Clockwork Angels. Probably nothing after Power Windows.

We can always hope

Especially because they're travelling through their history... Something tells me the first set is going to be newer stuff, chronologically going backward, and then all old stuff in the second set... We probably will have Tom Sawyer open the second set. Headlong Flight would be the only fantastic opener that I could see being possible from all of the new stuff... The only problem I could see is Geddy's voice hitting those high notes to kick off the night...

Well of COURSE the older stuff will be in the second set...that's when Neil will be swapping out to his "classic" kit! (if that rumor comes true!) :eyeroll:

• Like 1

Headlong Flight just might be the perfect opener given the context of the tour and their career.

So I can show up 7 minutes late:

Thanks for the Heads Up

• Like 1

We can always hope

Hmmm.. electrifying the crowd at a "farewell" show with a spectacularly insignificant dud as the opener. Seems logical.

• Like 2

The guy posts like 20 pictures every day?!?! Yesterday he had a bunch or R40 stuff that I had to weed through to go find the post he put with this "set list" (I first saw it when I was at lunch, and on my phone...I wanted to cut and paste it and stick it here to make fun of)

This one or another one?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/THERUSHCOLLECTIVE/?fref=ts

Headlong Flight just might be the perfect opener given the context of the tour and their career.

Has nothing to do with farewells and retirement even if the lyrics can be put in that context To many people,overthink

or assume they know hat the band is thinking or planninWe know next to nothing about them

This tour, Rush will be heavily channeling the band Phish.

1st Set: 2 hour Dog Years jam session complete with Geddy and Alex bouncing on trampolines.

2nd Set: Feedback album in it's entirety.

3rd Set: La Villa Strangiato or repeat until everyone gets tired and goes home.

• Like 3