Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

I love this course and how the players are being tested.. Including the tee off by Steele into the lemonade stand.. Lol

I am enjoying it too. I especially love when Rolf said Steele would have wished they couldn't move the lemonade stand. Brilliant... :sigh:

I guess it should be a good show tomorrow. Goose's boy in the lead. Lets see if he can hold it or expand on it tomorrow...
  • Like 1

I guess it should be a good show tomorrow. Goose's boy in the lead. Lets see if he can hold it or expand on it tomorrow...

I'll be watching to see if Jimmy can close the deal.

To be honest this one probably wouldn't "get me off the lawnmower". Having said that the first mowing of the lawn will probably be next week sometime so I will probably watch at least some of it... :)

Mowing the lawn, hmmm. It won't stop snowing in the northeast.

Meanwhile...I have an 8:30 tee time. :sundog:

Enjoy, everywhere else is getting warmer. The northeast is getting colder. Joy!

three mile brisk walk sounds good about now. It's 42 and sunny here, heat wave.

Shot 85...good for knocking the rust off! Watching the tournament in the clubhouse. Jimmy just threw a dart!!!

and he's pouring it in!!!! 5 stroke lead!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

Spieth and Walker going at it!!!

The 2 Texans... Great golf on a good course. I'm enjoying it.

Yes...very good golf! Except Spieth just put it in the back bunker

My wife says last week, "...why is Jimmy Walker always ahead on the points list, I never see him win." She isn't home at the moment, so I texted her a pic of Jimmy walkin' down 18 (see what I did there) with the win in hand. Now she's seen him win!
  • Like 1

My wife says last week, "...why is Jimmy Walker always ahead on the points list, I never see him win." She isn't home at the moment, so I texted her a pic of Jimmy walkin' down 18 (see what I did there) with the win in hand. Now she's seen him win!

:D

Tell her to watch more golf November - January!!!

• Like 1

How about that interview...with the kid grabbing his hat. Very cooll!!!
  • Like 1

Sorry I missed todays action my friends. I was doing a bunch of yardwork and by the time I was done I checked in a JJ was way ahead so I didn't bother... :(

Sorry I missed todays action my friends. I was doing a bunch of yardwork and by the time I was done I checked in a JJ was way ahead so I didn't bother... :(

JJ did great, bro. I was bummed that Spieth ended it by going long into a bunker, short-siding himself. But Jimmy seems like such a genuinely cool guy....

JJ did great, bro. I was bummed that Spieth ended it by going long into a bunker, short-siding himself. But Jimmy seems like such a genuinely cool guy....

He does indeed...

Still have 2 feet of snow in my yard....Walker's dominating performance was impressive. Speith, Johnson, Stenson, and a few others are also in form. The Masters should be fantastic. Don't really see Phil being a factor....that being said, the leader board at the Masters usually has a few 'old' names that appear to make it extra special - Freddie for example. Maybe Phil will put it together a la the Open . I'm almost as excited for the Masters as I am for R40 at the ACC in Toronto this June 19th!
  • Like 2

Tim says he is chipping it tight and he is a lot more optimistic than he was yesterday. Chris says his swing has its edge back. Ten days we have the nexus of golf's greatest week and greatest player, since Jack. The nexus of Augusta and the Return of Tiger, somebody call the front page. Golf is returning to it.
  • Like 2

Thursday--the return

Friday--the missed cut

Saturday and Sunday at Augusta--the 2 greatest days in golf. Hopefully the announce crew will move on and discuss what's happening on the course.

• Like 1

I was wondering who is replacing Oostie on the expanded CBS team, I missed it earlier, welcome Frank Nobilo to Team Masters. since his playing days, my Chris Berman version, Frank hit it to the hole, not below
  • Like 1

Thursday--the return

Friday--the missed cut

Saturday and Sunday at Augusta--the 2 greatest days in golf. Hopefully the announce crew will move on and discuss what's happening on the course.

I'll make a deal with you. If he returns and plays like sh*t and or limps of the course Thursday or Friday I will move on... :)