Its Official !!!

Narps

I survived. Thats the best I can do for now. I will answer all the kind words hopefully by tomorrow.... :)

Pretty good for one hand and being dazed and confused. No typos either. :cool:

No kidding. You can say and see some weird things after you've been under anesthetic. :)

Love you Eagle.... :LOL:

I survived. Thats the best I can do for now. I will answer all the kind words hopefully by tomorrow.... :)

Pretty good for one hand and being dazed and confused. No typos either. :cool:

No kidding. You can say and see some weird things after you've been under anesthetic. :)

Love you Eagle.... :LOL:

:hug2:

• Like 1

Glad to see that you're not part of the 0.1%. I hope the surgery accomplishes the goals you had and you regain as much wrist use as possible.

Lol...wrist use...

Narps said to tell all of you that he won the Lotto jackpot and he's never coming back and good riddance to all of us morons and jerks. :eyeroll:

:LOL: Just kidding.

He really said that he is in pain and drugged up and sleepy and can't type more than a few words.

Get well fast, Narpski! :)

• Like 1

Kind of figured he'd be out of it for a few days at least. Posting on the forum is kind of minor in the scheme of things when you've just had surgery.
  • Like 1

Narps said to tell all of you that he won the Lotto jackpot and he's never coming back and good riddance to all of us morons and jerks. :eyeroll:

:LOL: Just kidding.

He really said that he is in pain and drugged up and sleepy and can't type more than a few words.

Get well fast, Narpski! :)

Uncle Narpsteen please get better buddy!

• Like 1

Glad the surgery went well, Narpzilla :cheers:

I can understand you not being well enough to spend all day typing on a forum so soon after surgery, just so long as you're well enough to drop the needle on your vinyl ATWAS or Strangers in the Night. :haz:

Get well soon :)

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 1

pics or it didn't happen!

It happened!! Thanks all so much for your care and concern. Typing kinda sucks right now and probably will for quite a while. Again much thanks..... :rose: :hug2: :cheers:

http://s3.postimg.org/jv7mxkeg3/20141220_193147.jpg

You may just have to learn to do it with the left hand only, heh heh heh...

I do wish you a speedy recovery, sir.

This is the second surgery on this hand. Its like having a mistress for a few months.... :D

You may just have to learn to do it with the left hand only, heh heh heh...

I do wish you a speedy recovery, sir.

This is the second surgery on this hand. Its like having a mistress for a few months.... :D

:o

I thought we were just talking about typing. :unsure:

:P

• Like 1

Glad to see that you're not part of the 0.1%. I hope the surgery accomplishes the goals you had and you regain as much wrist use as possible.

Lol...wrist use...

I was talking about wiping. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Or, more accurately, into the gutter about which I am speaking.

Lol...wrist use...

I was talking about wiping. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Or, more accurately, into the gutter about which I am speaking.

Hehehe

Just as an FYI.... I went this morning and had the drain removed and had it redressed. It feels much better and the drugs are helping immensely. I will go back early next week to have the stitches removed and a cast put on. :blah: That is all... for now
  • Like 9

:blah: That was Narpski reporting live from his estate in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. And now, for your entertainment, we will have Mr. LIX perform live, juggling a bright array of Christmas balls while singing Dog Years in falsetto.

Mr. Awesome? You're on! :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

:blah: That was Narpski reporting live from his estate in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. And now, for your entertainment, we will have Mr. LIX perform live, juggling a bright array of Christmas balls while singing Dog Years in falsetto.

There's only one way I can hit the falsetto, and I'd appreciate you not kick me

• Like 1

There's only one way I can hit the falsetto, and I'd appreciate you not kick me

:o :LOL: Just sing then. And don't drop the Christmas ornaments. :cool: