Who Needs Awesome Solos When Miley Will Put A Used Thong in Her Mouth?

This article also mentions some other interesting ways the young artist (?) decided to, um, improvise onstage:

The "We Can't Stop" singer began her "Bangerz" tour on Valentine's Day, and it took a decidedly unromantic turn as she simulated fellatio on a Bill Clinton impersonator and writhed around on top of a car in a sparkling marijuana-print leotard.

http://www.huffingto...ref=mostpopular

No word on whether that was the infamous Lewinsky thong.

Edited by ThatLightInYourEyes

she sucks and all but I don't know why people are getting riled up by her dumbass antics, this type of performing is nothing new. except miley seems to want to take things to GWAR levels

Wow, I never thought about it this way, but the GWAR comparision is really spot on!

• Like 3

she sucks and all but I don't know why people are getting riled up by her dumbass antics, this type of performing is nothing new. except miley seems to want to take things to GWAR levels

Wow, I never thought about it this way, but the GWAR comparision is really spot on!

thanks brother

• Like 1

Honestly, I have a feeling that Miley Cyrus is not going to live very long. And if I'm right, it's just sad that these things she's doing now will be her legacy.

Remember the kids' movie called Bolt, from a few years ago? I think about the fact that she was the voice of the main (human) protagonist in that movie, the little girl. And then I try to square that with what she's like now...does not compute. Haha...I guess I just think that way because my kids watched that movie quite a few times, when they were a little younger.

My ex-gf used to say how sexy she thought Miley was. I just never did......now I'm VERY glad I never did lol

She tries too hard, IMO. My opinion means nothing and she can do what she wants, but personally, I want my ladies to have class. She just looks like she's brimming with all sorts of......sicknesses.

• Like 1

My ex-gf used to say how sexy she thought Miley was. I just never did......now I'm VERY glad I never did lol

She tries too hard, IMO. My opinion means nothing and she can do what she wants, but personally, I want my ladies to have class. She just looks like she's brimming with all sorts of......sicknesses.

If she wasn't before, she probably is now. :scared:

• Like 1

How far are these children going to take this stuff? Someone is going to have to have live sex on stage to top what is going on now. Maybe at the next VMAs Miley can come out wearing absolutely nothing and to top that someone will have to strip their skin off or die on stage. I better stop talking or someone will actually do it.

How far are these children going to take this stuff? Someone is going to have to have live sex on stage to top what is going on now. Maybe at the next VMAs Miley can come out wearing absolutely nothing and to top that someone will have to strip their skin off or die on stage. I better stop talking or someone will actually do it.

http://youtu.be/BnO3nijfYmU

Edited by GeddysMullet

http://youtu.be/BnO3nijfYmU

I'd heard there was a video in which he peeled off his skin. No way was I going to look.

I can't believe she would actually waste a great opportunity to influence the world for the better, but instead she finds it more important to prostitute her soul for yet another 15 minutes.

But then again, they don't call it La La Land for nothing.