What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

This is really stupid, but some of the pictures are hilarious!

http://news.distract...?v=1&img=178113

It is hilarious. If you like this thing I recommend you look at http://www.reddit.com/r/photoshopbattles/top/

Check the comments to see how they've shopped the photos. They tend to be hilarious.

tumblr_n5j0os8KLx1qhtujto1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5j0os8KLx1qhtujto2_500.jpg

That one needs a little explanation for me to understand :unsure:

:unsure: me too :huh:

*continues to post, leaving everyone confused*

• Like 1

I was going down I-75 on the way to work this morning, and coming up closer and closer in front of me (as I was gaining on it) was a new-model BMW with a vanity license plate that read, 'BUH BYE'. (By the way, is the U.S. The only country on Earth that has vanity license plates? I can't think of any other. But anyway)...

I proceeded to hit about 90-95 MPH, and left it virtually standing still. :P

I was going down I-75 on the way to work this morning, and coming up closer and closer in front of me (as I was gaining on it) was a new-model BMW with a vanity license plate that read, 'BUH BYE'. (By the way, is the U.S. the only country on Earth that has vanity license plates? I can't think of any other. But anyway)...

• Like 1

I was going down I-75 on the way to work this morning, and coming up closer and closer in front of me (as I was gaining on it) was a new-model BMW with a vanity license plate that read, 'BUH BYE'. (By the way, is the U.S. the only country on Earth that has vanity license plates? I can't think of any other. But anyway)...

A few has them in Europe too. It's mostly their names.

I store loaves of bread and other dry food items in my microwave, and remove them (obviously) when I use it. Well, this morning I somehow managed to forget to remove a package of chocolate wafers that was hiding in the back corner. I was cooking eggs, but they strangely smelled like chocolate brownies, and burning plastic. I opened the microwave to a ginormous cloud of smoke, and a strong chemical odor, that was inexplicably disgusting. Lovely way to begin the morning, but I had to laugh at myself for that… :doh:
  • Like 3