Brazilian wax???

hobo73

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/227521/resized_joseph-ducreux-meme-generator-you-people-disgust-me-163e68.jpg

Carry on................. :ph34r:

• Like 5

the human body is a natural, interesting thing :)

Somes are more interesting than others.... :)

Edit: and more natural than others

Edited by Narpzilla
  • Like 1

the human body is a natural, interesting thing :)

Somes are more interesting than others.... :)

Edit: and more natural than others

Why didn't you edit "Somes" while you were at it?

:P

• Like 1

I came over there to see why in the world this thread has been going on for so long and now I find out. Sorry I clicked. :facepalm:

What'd you think the thread was going to be about? lol

I read it to start with but it's kind of devolved into a bit of trashiness at this point.

• Like 1

I came over there to see why in the world this thread has been going on for so long and now I find out. Sorry I clicked. :facepalm:

I read it to start with but it's kind of devolved into a bit of trashiness at this point.

To you maybe...to you...

And I'm proud of it ;)

It's a thread about tearing hair out of our lady bits. Really, it had nowhere to go BUT here.

I'd rather people be up front about genitals and sex and laugh at farts, than be proper and censor themselves for the sake of other people's comfort.

• Like 3

And I'm proud of it ;)

It's a thread about tearing hair out of our lady bits. Really, it had nowhere to go BUT here.

I'd rather people be up front about genitals and sex and laugh at farts, than be proper and censor themselves for the sake of other people's comfort.

Hear hear!

• Like 1

To you maybe...to you...

I can see all sides. Even as I enjoy sexual innuendo as much next person.... Admin is correct. Eaglemoon has a point. Hobo isn't wrong either..... For my next trick I shall run for political office..... :LOL: Edited by Narpzilla
  • Like 2

I hate to be the voice of maturity here but the reason 73 had to say something is because this is a family friendly forum. This area of the board isn't protected by a password or anything so anyone including a kid could see the material we're talking about.

I think that we can take this type of talk pretty far using inuendos and such without getting graphic about things...

I don't think it's asking too much that we save this type of talk for PMs or chat after hours.

...wow... I'm getting old

• Like 6

I hate to be the voice of maturity here but the reason 73 had to say something is because this is a family friendly forum. This area of the board isn't protected by a password or anything so anyone including a kid could see the material we're talking about.

I think that we can take this type of talk pretty far using inuendos and such without getting graphic about things...

I don't think it's asking too much that we save this type of talk for PMs or chat after hours.

...wow... I'm getting old

One doesn't have to be old to show class and grace during social gatherings and conversations.

Your mature viewpoint is righteous. :)

• Like 2

I can understand that, however I don't see an uproar over the thread where surgically enhanced penises are talked about, or the boob thread where there's a link to before and after surgery pictures.

Also find it amusing that the only reason people got mad was because I simply mentioned a technical term for something that happens naturally.

The only reason I started this thread was because, clearly, there are other suggestive ones.

Had there been rules in place, or if someone had stopped this convo as soon as it started, I'd understand.

But for it to get to this point THEN get called out when I have done nothing wrong?

Yeah, I'm kinda pissed. Gotta be honest. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 4

I don't think anyone is mad. It's just there is a line for some people. Talking about boobs and penis size is different than the graphic details going on here.
  • Like 1

I can understand that, however I don't see an uproar over the thread where surgically enhanced penises are talked about, or the boob thread where there's a link to before and after surgery pictures.

Also find it amusing that the only reason people got mad was because I simply mentioned a technical term for something that happens naturally.

The only reason I started this thread was because, clearly, there are other suggestive ones.

Had there been rules in place, or if someone had stopped this convo as soon as it started, I'd understand.

But for it to get to this point THEN get called out when I have done nothing wrong?

Yeah, I'm kinda pissed. Gotta be honest. Just my 2 cents.

I'm with hobo. Besides, I don't think it's as bad as it could be. Weren't we also talking about a particular scene in Naked Lunch? :eh:

• Like 1

There is absolutely nothing graphic or vulgar about the term I used. :facepalm:

....I could have given the definition and/or an illustration :no:

• Like 1

I don't mean to push the issue but you basically shared that your pubes "keep shit from getting on your panties."
  • Like 2

hobo, it's not because of that one post. It's a combination of many posts by many members.

These recent conversation topics are fine, I think; however, at one point over-sharing and TMI started in. The mods have been good about asking people to keep this a family-friendly site and some of the stuff recently posted was crossing that line. Again, it's fine to be open and honest with sexuality but it needs to happen in the right place and time and some conversations are always better in private.

I find that I still need to censor some of what I write. Many times I'll start writing something but will delete it instead of posting it. I was going to keep quiet here too but thought maybe a little more explanation would help. I hope it has.

• Like 5

An internet reality lesson learned for me. Appreciate the education folks.... :) Edited by Narpzilla
  • Like 1

I don't mean to push the issue but you basically shared that your pubes "keep shit from getting on your panties."

Yes. Sure did.

This after someone else mentioned that very purpose for hair. And?

And again, my absolute biggest issue with all this that nobody seems willing to answer: all the other TMI, sexual topics on here at this very moment. Those are seemingly ok- as they should be, IMO.

But it was my comment that made people upset. everything was absolutely fine for 17 whole pages up until I typed the word "ejaculation". Let's be real here. That's what did it.

I don't spout sexual things just to do it. If what I have to say is sexual, then so be it. I saw it as being in line with the overall direction the conversation went in, I stand by what I said and stand by how I feel about it.

I make no apologies & am not sorry that I offended some people. I've said my piece and draw the line here. Argue amongst yourselves.

Yes. Sure did.

And again, my absolute biggest issue with all this that nobody seems willing to answer: all the other TMI, sexual topics on here at this very moment. Those are seemingly ok- as they should be, IMO.

But it was my comment that made people upset. everything was absolutely fine for 17 whole pages up until I typed the word "ejaculation". Let's be real here. That's what did it.

I don't spout sexual things just to do it. If what I have to say is sexual, then so be it. I saw it as being in line with the overall direction the conversation went in, I stand by what I said and stand by how I feel about it.

I make no apologies & am not sorry that I offended some people. I've said my piece and draw the line here. Argue amongst yourselves.

That wasn't my interpretation. That word isn't what pushed the thread over the line. Just my opinion. Nobody is asking you to apologize and I think everyone here has a healthy appreciation for sex talk and silly humor. I just think it's ok for some to say that there is a line. This thread crossed a line for some. That's all.

Yes. Sure did.

To be fair, the word I used was "secretions". Female ejaculations are actually something different, and may or may not be better suited as its own thread of delicately written posts. Censorship online is a huge gray area, so I wouldn't know what exact words could and couldn't be used. But as far as I know, medical terminology is okay. :huh:

• Like 1