What are you watching right now?

Maverick

Stuck in an airport the other day, I finally got around to watching Trailer Park Boys for the first time. Got through season 1 + 1/2 of season 2. I was laughing out loud!

Twin Peaks: The Return

I'm re-watching them today after watching them last night. One thing I miss is the music but otherwise I think it's great.

• Like 1

I'm re-watching them today after watching them last night. One thing I miss is the music but otherwise I think it's great.

I watched all four episodes that are up on the Amazon Showtime app today. Love it so far.

Edited by Stormtron
  • Like 1

I watched all four episodes that are up on the Amazon Showtime app today. Love it so far.

Me too.

• Like 1

Me too.

That Denise! :wub:

Me too.

That Denise! :wub:

:D I just wonder how many times they had to do that scene from laughing.