• 21936 posts
  • Interests:It was what I was born for —
    to look, to listen,

to lose myself
    inside this soft world —
    to instruct myself
    over and over

Posted 30 June 2005 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jun 30 2005, 02:37 PM)
Can talk to my friends,
about the size of my ass.

here's to talking about the size of our ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trink39.gif

unsure.gif

laugh.gif

Well...okay...but, this could take a while.

sad.gif

laugh.gif

Sponsored Post

#62 sullysue

sullysue

Arriving Somewhere...

• Members *
  • 16035 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (kyracat @ Jun 30 2005, 02:18 PM)
Men are like

.....bike helmets
they're good in emergencies but usually just look silly.

laugh.gif This is my favorite!

#63 liquidcrystalcompass

liquidcrystalcompass

Ugly Betty is keeping me AWAKE!

• Members *
  • 19497 posts
  • Interests:Family, Sports, Music, Reading, The Outdoors, Ted Nugent

Posted 30 June 2005 - 03:51 PM

Screw all of that!~!!  Rush women rule!!!!!!!!!!!  Ya'll are great.  Now I shall leave your forum and cause havik somewhere else...

#64 DonnaWanna

DonnaWanna

Midnight Toker

• Members *
  • 10301 posts
  • Interests:Ridin LIRR Goin into NYC, Viva La Bam!!!
    ANY Hockey!..LOVE to see the RANGERS lose! Im a Devils fan! 420,MY Digi Cam,Movies,Concerts, Hangin with friends, Meetin New Friends, Backgamon,Dominos....other stuff just ask if u REALLY need to know more ;) NOSEY!

Posted 04 July 2005 - 02:54 PM

OK
I dont mind doin his laundry at all  no.gif
Its just i refuse to stick my hand into the stinky rolled up Dirty sock to wash it!  mad.gif
Why is it so hard for em to remember to  UNroll the sock  and THEN put it in the hamper ( lil reminder...Hamper is NOT the floor!)
I toss the rolled up dirty socks to the side and wont wash em..then hes surprized when he has no socks to wear  wacko.gif

#65 LerxstLady

LerxstLady

The Seeker

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Alex :), guitar playing, MMORPGs (currently playing World of Warcraft as "Kalisti", "Sacha" and "Rocinante" on the Uldman server), reading (true crime in particular), Law & Order (all flavours), The Dead Zone, Without a Trace, CSI (all varieties), MI-5, Missing, Medium, Numb3rs, Third Watch (RIP), Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, 30 Seconds to Mars, Arthurian Legends

Posted 05 July 2005 - 03:58 PM

My husband...

*  Thought you could make a 2-quart package of Kool-Aid using 1 quart of water and leaving the sugar out.

*  Was admiring a friend's LA Gear shoes and thought they were cool because they were imported.  (Another friend looked at him and said, very dryly "Yeah, we're thinking of making California a state any day now...")

*  Got upset when I asked him to reseed the lawn because he didn't want to have to dig that many holes

*  Spent about 3 hours one night trying to figure out what was wrong with his computer, then excitedly announced he'd narrowed it down to being either a software or a hardware problem.

#66 ladirushfan80

ladirushfan80

Dawn's Early Light

• Members
  • 12338 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with friends and family. Spirituality. Music. Getting out in the world and trying to appreciate and make the most out of each and every day. Always a work in progress...

Posted 05 July 2005 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (LerxstLady @ Jul 5 2005, 04:58 PM)
My husband...

*  Thought you could make a 2-quart package of Kool-Aid using 1 quart of water and leaving the sugar out.

*  Was admiring a friend's LA Gear shoes and thought they were cool because they were imported.  (Another friend looked at him and said, very dryly "Yeah, we're thinking of making California a state any day now...")

*  Got upset when I asked him to reseed the lawn because he didn't want to have to dig that many holes

*  Spent about 3 hours one night trying to figure out what was wrong with his computer, then excitedly announced he'd narrowed it down to being either a software or a hardware problem.

classic......

rofl3.gif  

#67 sullysue

sullysue

Arriving Somewhere...

• Members *
  • 16035 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 05:12 PM

Aren't they cute, though?  laugh.gif

My favorite bone-headed remark by my hubby was:
"I can play drums every bit as good as Neil Pert. I had a dream about it last light!"

whatevah... sarcasm.gif  

#68 DonnaWanna

DonnaWanna

Midnight Toker

• Members *
  • 10301 posts
    ANY Hockey!..LOVE to see the RANGERS lose! Im a Devils fan! 420,MY Digi Cam,Movies,Concerts, Hangin with friends, Meetin New Friends, Backgamon,Dominos....other stuff just ask if u REALLY need to know more ;) NOSEY!

Posted 05 July 2005 - 05:29 PM

this one time...one of the 1st few dinners My ex had with my family
(Dad,Mom & my brother)
So we're all there havin our salad and my dad was there sayin how most of the stuff he grew in his garden..
So my Ex is eating an sayin how fresh everythin is and tasty ...then he spears a slice of Pepperoni on his fork and says .." This is REALLY tasty stuff..Do u grow this is ur garden also?"  wacko.gif Unfortunatly he WASNT jokin..Oman i felt sooo embarrassed when he asked that  laugh.gif
my whole family looked up with these faces on like...WTF?!?
unsure.gif  icon_really_happy_guy.gif

have to add my ex at that time was a big time drinker...(runs in his family)
So he had on a lil buzz at dinner that nite  wacko.gif

hes been outta my life for 4 yrs now and me and my family still laff bout that dinner  

#69 cla2112

cla2112

The Seeker

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Interests:Family, Sex, Rush

Posted 05 July 2005 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (Asian Rush Fan @ Jun 8 2005, 01:49 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jun 5 2005, 07:23 PM)
Ok dont want everyone to think this is for man bashing ohmy.gif
just a few lil chuckles we can add here an there about them  wink.gif 

CLASSES FOR MEN AT THE LEARNING CENTER FOR ADULTS - REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY  July 1. 
NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF THEIR CONTENTS, CLASS SIZE WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM.

Class 1:   How to Fill Up the Ice Cube Trays. Step by Step, with Slide Presentation.
                Meets 4 weeks, Monday and Wednesday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 2:   The Toilet Paper Roll. Does it Change Itself?
                Round Table Discussion. Meets 2 weeks, Saturday 12:00 to 2:00 PM. 

Class 3:    Is It Possible to Urinate Using the Technique of Lifting the Seat and Avoiding
                the Floor/Walls and Nearby Bathtub? Group Practice.
                Meets 4 weeks, Saturday 10:00 PM for 2 hours.
                (Note: this class meets at O'Malley's Brew Pub on 16th Street)

Class 4:   Fundamental Differences Between the Laundry Hamper and the Floor.
                Pictures and Explanatory Graphics.
                Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks.

Class 5:   After Dinner Dishes. Can They Levitate and Fly Into the Kitchen Sink?
                Examples on Video. Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2
                hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 6:   Loss of Identity - Losing the Remote to Your Significant Other.
               Help Line Support and Support Groups. Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday 7:00PM.

Class 7:   Learning How to Find Things - Starting with looking in the right places instead of
               turning the house upside down while screaming. Open Forum. Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 hours.

Class 8:   Health Watch - Bringing her flowers is not harmful to your health.
               Graphics and Audio Tapes. Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00PM for 2 hours.

Class 9:   Real Men ask for Directions When Lost. Real Life Testimonials.
               Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.

Class 10:   Is it genetically impossible to sit quietly while she parallel  parks?
                 Driving Simulations. 4 weeks, Saturday's noon, 2 hours.

Class 11:   Learning to Live - Basic Differences Between Mother and Wife.
                 Online Classes and role-playing.

Class 12:   How to be the Ideal Shopping Companion.
                 Relaxation Exercises, Meditation and Breathing Techniques.
                 Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 13:   How to Fight Cerebral Atrophy - Remembering Birthdays, Anniversaries and
                 Other Important Dates and Calling When You're Going to be Late.
                 Cerebral Shock Therapy Sessions and Full Lobotomies Offered.
                 Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00PM for 2 hours.

Class 14:   The Stove/Oven - What it is and How it is Used.
                    Live Demonstration. Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.

I think I failed ALL them classes

As for: Men!, Can we live with them or without them? Without men, there would be no Geddy (Gary) Lee (Weinrib) GeddyFinal.gif  Alex (Zivojinovich) Lifeson AlexFinal.gif or Neil Peart NeilFinal.gif wink.gif So yes, you need men or youll be twiddling your thumbs. Imagine that? No Rush concerts.

Hello, new to the "ladies room", nice to know women who like Rush. Anyway, concerning your list, I actually do pretty good, let's see: Class 1: OK, we have an auto icemaker, but I have filled trays before (just forgot to put them in the freezer). Class 2: I change the roll frequently, after all, it's there for everyone. Class 3: I've been trying to get my wife to RAISE the seat when she's through. (That's gonna take some time) Class 4: I do @ 75% of our household laundry (seriously) Class 5: I do @ 75% of the cooking and dishes in our house. (seriously) Class 6: My wife loses stuff for me, (so I don't have to) Class 7: See # 6. Class 8: I'm a little slack here. Class 9: I used to be a Truck Driver (US & Canada), so directions are a must. Class 10: I need Xanax if she drives. Anywhere. Class 11: No problem here! Class 12:  Don't mind shopping (as long as she lets me assist in the dressing room). They'll never let us back in JCPenny's. Class 13 : I remember everyone else's, just not mine. Class 14: See Class 5. So I'm only a lightyear or two from being the perfect husband (will someone please tell my wife?) cool.gif  

#70 DonnaWanna

DonnaWanna

Midnight Toker

• Members *
  • 10301 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 09:20 PM

Indys back in KY for a lil visit with his family.
Hes been gone since yesterday and will be back by this weekend.
But this Apt is so lonley and quiet without him here  sad.gif
As much as i bitch bout him and the things he does that drives me insane
I love em with all my heart and miss him terribly  heart.gif

Wheres that Fastforward button to my life?  confused13.gif  unsure.gif

Cripes sorry bout this...draggin my personal life back into the posts  oops.gif  scared.gif  

Edited by DonnaWanna, 06 July 2005 - 09:22 PM.

#71 Trance

Trance

AeonFlux kick

• Members *
  • 5973 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jul 6 2005, 09:20 PM)
Cripes sorry bout this...draggin my personal life back into the posts  oops.gif  scared.gif

Drag away, my friend, drag away  smile.gif  

#72 Steel Rat

Steel Rat

Watch him choose his own direction

• Members *
  • 2965 posts
  • Interests:Dungeons and Dragons, Video games, Computer science, Theoretical science, Quantum Physics, any creative innovation that leads to fun, Music composition, music performance, rats and spiders.

Posted 06 July 2005 - 10:31 PM

I quote one of my friends (A girl):

"Boys are so uncivilized."

tongue.gif Agreed.  

#73 LerxstLady

LerxstLady

The Seeker

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Alex :), guitar playing, MMORPGs (currently playing World of Warcraft as "Kalisti", "Sacha" and "Rocinante" on the Uldman server), reading (true crime in particular), Law & Order (all flavours), The Dead Zone, Without a Trace, CSI (all varieties), MI-5, Missing, Medium, Numb3rs, Third Watch (RIP), Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, 30 Seconds to Mars, Arthurian Legends

Posted 07 July 2005 - 12:19 AM

Tonight's "Really!  He HAS a brain!  I swear!" update:

He was going to make a hot fudge sundae by heating up the hot fudge in the microwave AFTER putting it on the ice cream....

#74 Steel Rat

Steel Rat

Watch him choose his own direction

• Members *
  • 2965 posts
  • Interests:Dungeons and Dragons, Video games, Computer science, Theoretical science, Quantum Physics, any creative innovation that leads to fun, Music composition, music performance, rats and spiders.

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (LerxstLady @ Jul 7 2005, 12:19 AM)
Tonight's "Really!  He HAS a brain!  I swear!" update:

He was going to make a hot fudge sundae by heating up the hot fudge in the microwave AFTER putting it on the ice cream....

laugh.gif  rofl3.gif  laugh.gif  

#75 JakeofThePlace

JakeofThePlace

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:Skateboarding, making music and superman

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:36 PM

Dude,  

#76 LerxstLady

LerxstLady

The Seeker

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 02:34 AM

I do have to give him his props.  The last few days, I've been having some EXCRUCIATING pain in my leg (I've only been able to sleep for about 7 hours in the last 2 days and that has to be sitting up since I can't put my leg on any kind of a surface), and he has been waiting on me hand and foot, doing EVERYTHING he can to try and help me be more comfortable.  He may be a royal airhead, but his heart is certainly in the right place.

#77 barney_rebel

barney_rebel

The Camera Guy

• 27052 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 12:45 PM

user posted image

#78 sullysue

sullysue

Arriving Somewhere...

• Members *
  • 16035 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 12 2005, 12:45 PM)
user posted image

It would certainly be more comfy that the sh** they have us wearing now!  wacko.gif

Nice one Barney!  rofl3.gif  

#79 Alsgalpal

Alsgalpal

Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

• Members *
  • 16287 posts
  • Interests:Music, sportbikes, photography and horses...

Posted 12 July 2005 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 12 2005, 12:47 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 12 2005, 12:45 PM)
user posted image

It would certainly be more comfy that the sh** they have us wearing now!  wacko.gif

Nice one Barney!  rofl3.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

#80 CanEHdian

CanEHdian

True north strong and free

• Members *
  • 3294 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 12 2005, 01:45 PM)
user posted image

ohmy.gif

rofl3.gif

Good One!  I agree, probably more comfy than the sling-shots we have to wear  wink.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users