this is a 2008 spoiler

crushtopher

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Mar 29 2008, 12:19 PM)
QUOTE (crushtopher @ Mar 29 2008, 01:56 PM)
Skeeter your gonna flip when you hear the first note played of this album

I don't see how PeW fits in with the follow up post. Why would anyone flip because they started playing SotR? What album starts with a song that would be unusual seems to be the question.

My guess is Hemispheres.

I would say hemispheres as well. I doubt they would play albums like Presto, HYF, VT, SA because they have 11-13 songs each, plus it would start to get boring around track 6-7. I would say Perm Waves, Hemispheres, MP.

Hemispheres would be the bomb!! yes.gif

QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 4 2008, 05:13 PM)
QUOTE (Cygnusss @ Apr 4 2008, 04:55 PM)
Hey Crushtopher, is it Hemispheres? well is it? come on now we're going to find out anyway. PM me dude.  ph34r.gif

Yeah come on man, don't tease us. Please just tell us what it is!

He's not telling because he is full of crap and likes all the attention. I wonder how many people sent him a PM and begged him to tell. He's laughing at all of you who bought his load of crap.

QUOTE (crushtopher @ Apr 1 2008, 12:13 AM)
Yeah your right he has only seen them 25 times since 1982 .....nah not a fan.....when was your first tour again 1984? No he doesnt do crack.Do you? He has a wife and a child and is a high school english teacher and a music teacher with a well known jazz musician from the area in which i live. OMG i am getting more and more convinced that a good percentage of you are complete idiots. Not only that..... but if this is the mentality rush music produces get me far away and warn the world not to listen. Was your day ruined when i stated i had heard Rush had something special planned for the upcoming tour. I dont get it. What is the problem with some of you people? Are you brainwashed? I gotta know i gotta know what is it ,what is it. If i am right you all owe me a huge apology. If i am wrong ,i am gone for good, never returning . Not only wont i return but i`ll put Rush forever to rest and never go see ,listen to or promote them ever again.i will also go out of my way to humiliate their fans There satisfied . Want my ticket stubs? My cd`s ,programs,and shirts i will burn. Geddys autograph i will use as toilet paper the next time i take a dump. I will use Neil and Alex posters as dartboard propoganda . Best of all i wont be back to ruin your lives with anything ever again ......specially good news....which of course is bullshit.....because i couldnt possibly know anybody, that knows anybody ,because im just some unnamed asshole from one corner of the earth that needs his ego stroked by people who dont know me. Still trying to figure out how my ego is getting stroked? I mean i told you all what a friend had told me. So arent we actually stroking his ego? Want his name. Then again he got the imformation from a guy who was an understudy of Rushs sound man, and has a masters degree from some stupid music school that i think they call Berkely. Anybody ever heard of that place? Is that like a community college or something? Wonder if Rush`s sound crew have degrees in music? What do you think? Is it possible?Think if they did ,and had experience in the feild, a professer ,or the school itself might just hire them to do a seminar. Nah probably not at a place like Berkely. I mean never heard of it till right now i bet. Tell me please someone who knows, that these are not the people whe regularly attend Rushcon. Speaking of Rushcon i was just wondering.......how many times have Rush attended Rushcon? Also since i am not worthy of any Rush imformation, all you guys that know everything here must surely know Rush well. When was the last time you had Ged and Alex over for a barbecue? Did Neil clog the toilet again. Jeez that Macallan really messes his system up. Yeah i just post here so i can get close with all the people that hang with Rush on a daily basis like some of the big posters here.Dont listen,he knows nothing, he only posted here so many times. Like you are the authority. Like Rush checks in with you on a daily basis . I think not.

Can someone summarize this............

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Apr 7 2008, 02:04 PM)
Yeah your right he has only seen them 25 times since 1982 .....nah not a fan.....when was your first tour again 1984?  No he doesnt do crack.Do you? He has a wife and a child and is a high school english teacher and a music teacher with a well known jazz musician from the area in which i live.  OMG i am getting more and more convinced that a good percentage of you are complete idiots. Not only that..... but if this is the mentality  rush music produces get me far away and warn the world not to listen. Was your day ruined when i stated i had heard Rush had something special planned for the upcoming tour. I dont get it. What is the problem with some of you people? Are you brainwashed? I gotta know i gotta know what is it ,what is it. If i am right you all owe me a huge apology. If i am wrong ,i am gone for good, never returning . Not only wont i return but i`ll put Rush forever to rest and never go see ,listen to or promote them ever again.i will also go out of my way to humiliate their fans There satisfied . Want my ticket stubs? My cd`s ,programs,and shirts i will burn. Geddys autograph i will use as toilet paper the next time i take a dump. I will use Neil and Alex posters as dartboard propoganda . Best of all i wont be back to ruin your lives with anything ever again ......specially good news....which of course is bullshit.....because i couldnt possibly know anybody, that knows anybody ,because im just some unnamed asshole from one corner of the earth that needs his ego stroked by people who dont know me. Still trying to figure out how my ego is getting stroked? I mean i told you all what a friend had told me. So arent we actually stroking his ego? Want his name. Then again he got the imformation from  a guy who was an understudy of Rushs sound man,  and has a masters degree  from some stupid music school that i think they call Berkely. Anybody ever heard of that place? Is that like a community college or something? Wonder if Rush`s sound crew have degrees in music? What do you think? Is it possible?Think if they did ,and had experience in the feild, a professer ,or the school itself might just hire them to do a seminar. Nah probably not at a place like Berkely. I mean never heard of it till right now i bet. Tell me please someone who knows, that these are not the people whe regularly attend Rushcon. Speaking of Rushcon i was just wondering.......how many times have Rush attended Rushcon? Also since i am not worthy of any Rush imformation, all you guys that know everything here must surely know Rush well. When was the last time you had Ged and Alex over for a barbecue? Did Neil clog the toilet again. Jeez that Macallan really messes his system up. Yeah i just post here so i can get close with all the people that hang with Rush on a daily basis like some of the big posters here.Dont listen,he knows nothing, he only posted here so many times. Like you are the authority. Like Rush checks in with you on a daily basis . I think not.

In summary, he's saying "I can't focus. I'm all over the place and I'm very defensive. Look elsewhere if you want to read a well thought out and meaningful post."

Yes, Power Windows in its entirety would be awesome, but it would never happen. If they play an album 'from their past' and its not 2112, it would have to be a 'classic' album. Here's the likelyhood ranking IMO of what it could be...

1. Hemispheres

2. Moving Pictures

3. Permenent Waves

4. A Farewell To Kings

No other album would possibly be played in its entirety.

I've made a similar observation in a different thread I think. Those albums are the only one's that are really suited to being played in their entirety. Anything after moving pictures and then you're talking about playing an entire album that was probably never played in it's entirety during the original tour for that album...

QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Apr 7 2008, 02:29 PM)
QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Apr 7 2008, 02:04 PM)
Yeah your right he has only seen them 25 times since 1982 .....nah not a fan.....when was your first tour again 1984?  No he doesnt do crack.Do you? He has a wife and a child and is a high school english teacher and a music teacher with a well known jazz musician from the area in which i live.  OMG i am getting more and more convinced that a good percentage of you are complete idiots. Not only that..... but if this is the mentality  rush music produces get me far away and warn the world not to listen. Was your day ruined when i stated i had heard Rush had something special planned for the upcoming tour. I dont get it. What is the problem with some of you people? Are you brainwashed? I gotta know i gotta know what is it ,what is it. If i am right you all owe me a huge apology. If i am wrong ,i am gone for good, never returning . Not only wont i return but i`ll put Rush forever to rest and never go see ,listen to or promote them ever again.i will also go out of my way to humiliate their fans There satisfied . Want my ticket stubs? My cd`s ,programs,and shirts i will burn. Geddys autograph i will use as toilet paper the next time i take a dump. I will use Neil and Alex posters as dartboard propoganda . Best of all i wont be back to ruin your lives with anything ever again ......specially good news....which of course is bullshit.....because i couldnt possibly know anybody, that knows anybody ,because im just some unnamed asshole from one corner of the earth that needs his ego stroked by people who dont know me. Still trying to figure out how my ego is getting stroked? I mean i told you all what a friend had told me. So arent we actually stroking his ego? Want his name. Then again he got the imformation from  a guy who was an understudy of Rushs sound man,  and has a masters degree  from some stupid music school that i think they call Berkely. Anybody ever heard of that place? Is that like a community college or something? Wonder if Rush`s sound crew have degrees in music? What do you think? Is it possible?Think if they did ,and had experience in the feild, a professer ,or the school itself might just hire them to do a seminar. Nah probably not at a place like Berkely. I mean never heard of it till right now i bet. Tell me please someone who knows, that these are not the people whe regularly attend Rushcon. Speaking of Rushcon i was just wondering.......how many times have Rush attended Rushcon? Also since i am not worthy of any Rush imformation, all you guys that know everything here must surely know Rush well. When was the last time you had Ged and Alex over for a barbecue? Did Neil clog the toilet again. Jeez that Macallan really messes his system up. Yeah i just post here so i can get close with all the people that hang with Rush on a daily basis like some of the big posters here.Dont listen,he knows nothing, he only posted here so many times. Like you are the authority. Like Rush checks in with you on a daily basis . I think not.

In summary, he's saying "I can't focus. I'm all over the place and I'm very defensive. Look elsewhere if you want to read a well thought out and meaningful post."

Ok............thanks........... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Cygnus The God Of Balance @ Apr 10 2008, 10:41 AM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Apr 10 2008, 10:25 AM)
so far, this entire thread is rumored to be NOT true  unsure.gif

Are you surprised?? laugh.gif

nope!!! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Mar 30 2008, 12:36 PM)
QUOTE (crushtopher @ Mar 30 2008, 12:52 AM)
You know what sweet science you got it. If im wrong .....i am done with this board. 170 posts ......i`ve seen rush probably more than you . This iant my life. Its an internet message board for a band that exists during our generation. How bout if im right .....you get lost.

bekloppt.gif See ya!!!!

z7shysterical.gif

Bon Voyage bro.......take care!!!!!!

bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Apr 10 2008, 07:39 PM)
QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Mar 30 2008, 12:36 PM)
QUOTE (crushtopher @ Mar 30 2008, 12:52 AM)
You know what sweet science you got it. If im wrong .....i am done with this board. 170 posts ......i`ve seen rush probably more than you . This iant my life. Its an internet message board for a band that exists during our generation. How bout if im right .....you get lost.

bekloppt.gif See ya!!!!

z7shysterical.gif

Bon Voyage bro.......take care!!!!!!

bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

z7shysterical.gif

HA, that's awesome.

Archived