Game of Thrones Season 8! (Spoilers obviously)

Bigbobby10

And you people think I'm crazy?

I liked the first season. After that? Pure crap.

Guess it is true. Most of you Rush fans need your Dungeons And Dragons, Lord Of The Rings and Game Of Thorns Crap.

Glad I don't fit the mold.

Pure shite.

Oh, keep quiet. We all know the reason you don't like this show is because it came out after 1989.

"I don't fit the mould, I am so special, I know everything, so glad I am so hated, ban me, I am such a victim, everything my come with my stamp of approval, read my threads about the same smash hit albums of the eighties and read my nonsense, ooh let me bash Segue because he likes some of the stuff I like he is such a poser, signed TRFs season 2 Sansa"

Guess it is true. Most of you Rush fans need your Dungeons And Dragons, Lord Of The Rings and Game Of Thorns Crap.

Pure shite.

Oh, keep quiet. We all know the reason you don't like this show is because it came out after 1989.

"I don't fit the mould, I am so special, I know everything, so glad I am so hated, ban me, I am such a victim, everything my come with my stamp of approval, read my threads about the same smash hit albums of the eighties and read my nonsense, ooh let me bash Segue because he likes some of the stuff I like he is such a poser, signed TRFs season 2 Sansa"

I pictured you more as Arya at heart. I mean, I have no doubt that you’d stick Needle into someone’s spleen when you believe it’s deserved.

Signed,

Tyrion Lannister

:LOL:

• Like 1

If you wanted to know your Game of Thrones character you can "truly" see who you are.

http://mygotcharacter.com/

It actually goes in depth to explaining the top 3 characters you get

If I do remember the characters I got were Jamie Lannister, Varys and Mance

I took the test. A bit lengthy but fun enough. :cheers:

My primary character: Jeor Mormant

Secondary: Olenna Tyrell

Tertiary: Robb Stark

:blaze:

Pure shite.

I pictured you more as Arya at heart. I mean, I have no doubt that you’d stick Needle into someone’s spleen when you believe it’s deserved.

Signed,

Tyrion Lannister

I used to be a Sansa but I haven't got the mindset to get walked all over anymore.

Saying that...neither does she (I honestly love Sansa. Anyone who has suffered childhood trauma, abuse etc should find something to relate to in her. They wrote her arc beautifully. See a lot of myself in her character development).

• Like 1

Pure shite.

Signed,

Tyrion Lannister

I used to be a Sansa but I haven't got the mindset to get walked all over anymore.

Saying that...neither does she (I honestly love Sansa. Anyone who has suffered childhood trauma, abuse etc should find something to relate to in her. They wrote her arc beautifully. See a lot of myself in her character development).

Actually, i think I’ve only seen up through season 4. I liked everything I saw though. I just got distracted (with life) during the end of my season 4 viewing and then when I turned back around to start watching again they went on this long break. And I just never started back. I can’t think of a single character who wasn’t enjoyable or useful though.

Pure shite.

Signed,

Tyrion Lannister

Actually, i think I’ve only seen up through season 4. I liked everything I saw though. I just got distracted (with life) during the end of my season 4 viewing and then when I turned back around to start watching again they went on this long break. And I just never started back. I can’t think of a single character who wasn’t enjoyable or useful though.

I say revisit it when it's over. They aren't super long seasons.

Pure shite.

Signed,

Tyrion Lannister

I say revisit it when it's over. They aren't super long seasons.

Yeah, that’ll probably happen sooner or later

If you wanted to know your Game of Thrones character you can "truly" see who you are.

http://mygotcharacter.com/

It actually goes in depth to explaining the top 3 characters you get

If I do remember the characters I got were Jamie Lannister, Varys and Mance

I took the test. A bit lengthy but fun enough. :cheers:

My primary character: Jeor Mormant

Secondary: Olenna Tyrell

Tertiary: Robb Stark

:blaze:

I got Robb, Cat, and Ned. You see how well everything worked out for them. :LOL:

This show is still awesome...one of the best ever.

There better be some serious violence in episode 3. The plodding is too much to bear. I did enjoy that knighting scene though. I believe it's true - everyone is fucksville.

Speaking of "f***ed":

The Arya scene was:

1. Gross

2. Unnecessary

3. Not nearly as hawt as Sansa was just simply wearing that black near-dominatrix getup.

There better be some serious violence in episode 3. The plodding is too much to bear. I did enjoy that knighting scene though. I believe it's true - everyone is fucksville.

Speaking of "f***ed":

The Arya scene was:

1. Gross

2. Unnecessary

3. Not nearly as hawt as Sansa was just simply wearing that black near-dominatrix getup.

Sansa was raped. Nothing hot about it. Absolutely nothing.

The scene was fine. She had sex with a man she likes at a point where she knows she might die.

• Like 1

Speaking of "f***ed":

The Arya scene was:

1. Gross

2. Unnecessary

"What's wrong with being sexy..." David St. Hubbins

Also, the actress wasn't literally raped.

At least Sansa's rapes informed her character and story. Arya's scene was just stupid padding to ensure the episode ran an hour.

Speaking of "f***ed":

The Arya scene was:

1. Gross

2. Unnecessary

At least Sansa's rapes informed her character and story. Arya's scene was just stupid padding to ensure the episode ran an hour.

I thought it was a touching scene. However...you're not alone I just noticed on Facebook a tonne of unhappy fan reactions.

Speaking of "f***ed":

The Arya scene was:

1. Gross

2. Unnecessary

How was it stupid padding? In a show that is an expert class in padding and plodding along, what happened there with Arya was not. She knows there is a good chance she will die and didn't want to go out as a virgin. It made complete sense and was totally understandable.

Brienne getting knighted was a very good scene. But that last scene of the dead lining up getting ready for battle was great. It's on starting next week.

Speaking of "f***ed":

The Arya scene was:

1. Gross

2. Unnecessary

How was it stupid padding? In a show that is an expert class in padding and plodding along, what happened there with Arya was not. She knows there is a good chance she will die and didn't want to go out as a virgin. It made complete sense and was totally understandable.

Brienne getting knighted was a very good scene. But that last scene of the dead lining up getting ready for battle was great. It's on starting next week.

I finally watched both episodes today. Noticed a lot of criticism. Why? Thought both episodes were great!

Speaking of "f***ed":

The Arya scene was:

1. Gross

2. Unnecessary

I finally watched both episodes today. Noticed a lot of criticism. Why? Thought both episodes were great!

I think people were expecting nothing but all out war for the final season. They must have forgotten the show they are watching if they didn't think there would be a tiny bit of slow build before the final battle.

Speaking of "f***ed":

The Arya scene was:

1. Gross

2. Unnecessary

I think people were expecting nothing but all out war for the final season. They must have forgotten the show they are watching if they didn't think there would be a tiny bit of slow build before the final battle.

I m a huge fantasy reader. Nearly every fantasy epic is predominantly slow paced, dramatic, and very character based. This show is a reflection not just of the series it's adapted from, but of what the established, decades long fantasy fandom has long appreciated.

I think that's why we have so few great epic fantasy movies: film studios and directors rarely embrace the patience and loyalty of epic fantasy fans, who often read 700 page instalments of many volume long series that often go hundreds of pages without an action scene.

I actually don't like the books very much. They are too derivative of Tad Williams Memory, Sorrow And Thorn (which he has admitted), but for some reason I connected with the show in a massive way. Again, purely because epic fantasy has been woefully mishandled by film makers for decades. I still maintain that Peter Jackson is the first director to give epic fantasy a true voice in modern cinema.

Speaking of "f***ed":

The Arya scene was:

1. Gross

2. Unnecessary

She could've simply kissed him and then they could've cut away from the exposition. But no, we had to see tits digitally grafted on a character most associate as a child. No one cares about Arya "becoming a woman" except for creepy fat authors in sailor hats.

Edited by chemistry1973

Speaking of "f***ed":

The Arya scene was:

1. Gross

2. Unnecessary

She could've simply kissed him and then they could've cut away from the exposition. But no, we had to see tits digitally grafted on a character most associate as a child. No one cares about Arya "becoming a woman" except for creepy fat authors in sailor hats.

She is 18 in the story. It's a way of showing the audience this girl is now a woman. If people watching this show fail to realise that, they have obviously not been paying attention.

The actress is also 22.

• Like 2

Speaking of "f***ed":

The Arya scene was:

1. Gross

2. Unnecessary

Wow. Maybe stop watching the show? You're clearly not getting it.

• Like 2

Never seen an episode, not even a clip.

Four more episodes and the show is finished. You can binge watch the whole thing after that. Get done in a few weeks what took the rest of us almost a decade to do.

• Like 1