Jump to content


Sexual Assault Allegations. Are all famous guys doing this?


  • Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#41 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4434 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:00 AM

After the stories broke about all the pedophile priests in the Catholic church years ago, sadly nothing surprises me about perversion in positions of authority.

I can't understand how this people reconcile and justify this in their heads.

Sponsored Post

#42 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 26727 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:28 AM

View PostLorraine, on 06 December 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

Many of them should be in prison, Spacey among them.  Not to mention Singer who's scrambling to save his hide.

If they had any conscience or integrity, they'd cancel the Oscars.   But people love to pretend all is well, and there's no lack of others to play along.
Yeah I was reminded about Singer a few days ago but he has long been dogged of rumors about boys.

If someone accuses The Shat of sexual assault I’ll set my phaser to kill and off myself.

#43 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 7721 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic aircraft models, having fun.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:41 AM

View PostJohnRogers, on 08 December 2017 - 09:28 AM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 06 December 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

Many of them should be in prison, Spacey among them.  Not to mention Singer who's scrambling to save his hide.

If they had any conscience or integrity, they'd cancel the Oscars.   But people love to pretend all is well, and there's no lack of others to play along.
Yeah I was reminded about Singer a few days ago but he has long been dogged of rumors about boys.

If someone accuses The Shat of sexual assault I’ll set my phaser to kill and off myself.

THAT was FUNNY! Posted Image
Posted Image

#44 Tero

Tero

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The prairie

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:49 AM

Let's make a strawman out of this. If we allow Moore, Franken et al to be rejected...then eventually all women are forced to divorce their husbands if they ever bought a copy of Playboy (old guys) or enjoyed net porn (young guys).

( I do not support scumbag Moore for anything, I am a leftist extremist)

#45 On TheRoad To Adventure

On TheRoad To Adventure

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 502 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:British Columbia, Canada

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:29 PM

I am deeply saddened by all the stories I'm hearing - not just from Hollywood and the modelling world.  It's not just rich and powerful men.  It's also everyday working men in everyday jobs.  I have heard so many of my acquaintances say "me too" that I'm beginning to think I'm the only woman in the world who has never experienced this in the workplace or elsewhere.   I don't think it's anything I've right, or other women have done wrong.  I'm just extremely lucky.

#46 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:34 PM

View PostJohnRogers, on 08 December 2017 - 09:28 AM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 06 December 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

Many of them should be in prison, Spacey among them.  Not to mention Singer who's scrambling to save his hide.

If they had any conscience or integrity, they'd cancel the Oscars.   But people love to pretend all is well, and there's no lack of others to play along.
Yeah I was reminded about Singer a few days ago but he has long been dogged of rumors about boys.

If someone accuses The Shat of sexual assault I’ll set my phaser to kill and off myself.
Something is in the paper today about him.  Maybe he'll buy silence from the victim yet again.  That or "STFU or you're dead."

#47 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:41 PM

View PostOn TheRoad To Adventure, on 08 December 2017 - 12:29 PM, said:

I am deeply saddened by all the stories I'm hearing - not just from Hollywood and the modelling world.  It's not just rich and powerful men.  It's also everyday working men in everyday jobs.  I have heard so many of my acquaintances say "me too" that I'm beginning to think I'm the only woman in the world who has never experienced this in the workplace or elsewhere.   I don't think it's anything I've right, or other women have done wrong.  I'm just extremely lucky.

Do you have any idea why?  I've racked my brain.  Yes, we have always had people like this around, but never in such abundance.  I think that the easy access via the internet has a lot to do with it.  No one has to sneak out to adult book stores hoping they don't run into anyone they know anymore to watch peep shows in the back.  Now, they have the ease of the internet, and Craig's List features drug addict moms and dads desperate for a buck and willing to sell their child to someone for the price of a few day's worth of drugs.

Also, trash comes out of the high places as well as the low.  Yesterday there was an article about a DC attorney who lives in Alexandria (I think) who was arrested in connection with child porn.

It's sickening and this has to be stopped.

Do you realize men are looking for infants to have sex with?  Please tell me - men - what is the attraction to screwing an infant?  Or sodomizing a six year old boy? Or screwing a little girl?

Edited by Lorraine, 08 December 2017 - 01:42 PM.


#48 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:49 PM

View PostHemiBeers, on 08 December 2017 - 09:00 AM, said:

After the stories broke about all the pedophile priests in the Catholic church years ago, sadly nothing surprises me about perversion in positions of authority.

I can't understand how this people reconcile and justify this in their heads.

It's not just people in authority, it's all over.

#49 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:51 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 08 December 2017 - 08:42 AM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 08 December 2017 - 08:10 AM, said:

They are all involved in one way or another.  Even if they don't participate, they aid and abet by keeping their mouth shut to save their career.  Those that can't stomach it fade away into oblivion.

Your post only convinces me that you’re unclear about what “aiding and abetting” means.
Why don't you address the seriousness of this issue instead of nitpicking ?

Edited by Lorraine, 08 December 2017 - 01:53 PM.


#50 Day of Light

Day of Light

    Too Much Information

  • Members *
  • 12141 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:education, wealth, a happy romantic life, music, visual art and entertainment

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:07 PM

Not sure what the percentage is for children but too many guys I grew up around were into jailbait. It's kinda funny how I'm distinctly adult-looking now and adults flirt with me less than they did when I was a teenager--and I thought it was normal.

#51 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 87456 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:26 PM

Posted Image

#52 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 31792 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:00 PM

View PostLorraine, on 08 December 2017 - 01:51 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 08 December 2017 - 08:42 AM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 08 December 2017 - 08:10 AM, said:

They are all involved in one way or another.  Even if they don't participate, they aid and abet by keeping their mouth shut to save their career.  Those that can't stomach it fade away into oblivion.

Your post only convinces me that you’re unclear about what “aiding and abetting” means.
Why don't you address the seriousness of this issue instead of nitpicking ?

“The seriousness of the issue”...Most people recognize that sexual assault is illegal, morally wrong, and should be punished through the legal system. What else is there to say really?

But you’re accusing ALL of Hollywood of these disgusting crimes. Surely, there are more that are guilty but ALL of them?!
There've been plenty of successful prosecutions of educators who were molestors and rapists. But are ALL educators guilty? Of course not.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze, 08 December 2017 - 10:00 PM.


#53 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 31792 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:27 PM

View PostLorraine, on 08 December 2017 - 01:41 PM, said:

Do you realize men are looking for infants to have sex with?  Please tell me - men - what is the attraction to screwing an infant?  Or sodomizing a six year old boy? Or screwing a little girl?

I wouldn’t know - I’m not a pedophile.

Careless question phrasing at best, indirect male bashing at most.


#54 bluefox4000

bluefox4000

    I never talk to strangers

  • Members
  • 17322 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island, NY
  • Interests:Music, Reading, Talking

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:35 PM

I've always known hollywood is bad.  no QUESTION.  but.....to go on a witch hunt(heh....Rush puns) on EVERYONE.  is going over board.  (don't get offended Lorraine i love you.....just adding my voice)

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000, 08 December 2017 - 10:38 PM.


#55 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 11937 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:44 PM

It is ( hopefully ) a given that any human being would find crimes such as rape, abduction, child abuse and porn, incest and the like reprehensible ..

Those who turn their backs are equally guilty

"Aiding and abetting" - those who do nothing are, in essence, condoning these acts of violence and control ..

For every crime and every perpetrator of a crime, there are victims .. So with that in mind, I have to wonder what we ( everyone in earshot and society in general ) are doing to help ??

Feeling disgust for society and aimless ranting is about as productive as looking out the window and cowardly closing the curtains - it does nothing ..

Do something ....

Volunteer at battered women's shelter .... become a Big Brother or Big Sister ... just do something to show that the good fight can be won ..

People who don't get involved are aiding and abetting


.

.

Edited by Lucas, 08 December 2017 - 10:45 PM.


#56 bluefox4000

bluefox4000

    I never talk to strangers

  • Members
  • 17322 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island, NY
  • Interests:Music, Reading, Talking

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:51 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 08 December 2017 - 10:27 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 08 December 2017 - 01:41 PM, said:

Do you realize men are looking for infants to have sex with?  Please tell me - men - what is the attraction to screwing an infant?  Or sodomizing a six year old boy? Or screwing a little girl?

I wouldn’t know - I’m not a pedophile.

Careless question phrasing at best, indirect male bashing at most.

and believe it or not......Pedophiles are not limited to being male.

Women teachers.  we hear about them raping boy students. all. the. time.

Mick

#57 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 31792 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:32 PM

View Postbluefox4000, on 08 December 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 08 December 2017 - 10:27 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 08 December 2017 - 01:41 PM, said:

Do you realize men are looking for infants to have sex with?  Please tell me - men - what is the attraction to screwing an infant?  Or sodomizing a six year old boy? Or screwing a little girl?

I wouldn’t know - I’m not a pedophile.

Careless question phrasing at best, indirect male bashing at most.

and believe it or not......Pedophiles are not limited to being male.

Women teachers.  we hear about them raping boy students. all. the. time.

Mick

Totally.

#58 That One Guy

That One Guy

    Straight Outta Sunnyvale

  • Members *
  • 24663 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah
  • Interests:The boys, cold ones, cracking, the latest fajita at Arby's

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:15 AM

View PostJohnRogers, on 08 December 2017 - 09:28 AM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 06 December 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

Many of them should be in prison, Spacey among them.  Not to mention Singer who's scrambling to save his hide.

If they had any conscience or integrity, they'd cancel the Oscars.   But people love to pretend all is well, and there's no lack of others to play along.
Yeah I was reminded about Singer a few days ago but he has long been dogged of rumors about boys.

If someone accuses The Shat of sexual assault I’ll set my phaser to kill and off myself.
:lol:

#59 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 58785 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:50 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 08 December 2017 - 11:32 PM, said:

View Postbluefox4000, on 08 December 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 08 December 2017 - 10:27 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 08 December 2017 - 01:41 PM, said:

Do you realize men are looking for infants to have sex with?  Please tell me - men - what is the attraction to screwing an infant?  Or sodomizing a six year old boy? Or screwing a little girl?

I wouldn’t know - I’m not a pedophile.

Careless question phrasing at best, indirect male bashing at most.

and believe it or not......Pedophiles are not limited to being male.

Women teachers.  we hear about them raping boy students. all. the. time.

Mick

Totally.
:yes:

With much lighter consequences.

#60 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4434 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:07 AM

View Postbluefox4000, on 08 December 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 08 December 2017 - 10:27 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 08 December 2017 - 01:41 PM, said:

Do you realize men are looking for infants to have sex with?  Please tell me - men - what is the attraction to screwing an infant?  Or sodomizing a six year old boy? Or screwing a little girl?

I wouldn’t know - I’m not a pedophile.

Careless question phrasing at best, indirect male bashing at most.

and believe it or not......Pedophiles are not limited to being male.

Women teachers.  we hear about them raping boy students. all. the. time.

Mick
many of these woman teachers are young and reasonably attractive, so it's even more baffling why they would chase teens. I supposed if they liked 'young bucks' then chase them at a college bar. It's still sad and desperate, but at least they're legal...and the average college male isn't too picky after a few drinks.

I guess it's more of the 'forbidden fruit' thing and the inability to separate fantasy from reality.

Edited by HemiBeers, 09 December 2017 - 09:09 AM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users