Jump to content


RUSH PONIES


  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 oghond2112

oghond2112

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 265 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:RUSH, Pokemon, musicals, creating musicals

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:36 PM

Circa the 70's, here they are in pony form! Enjoy!

Geddy: https://oghond.devia...-70-s-712900062
Alex: https://oghond.devia...-70-s-712899806
Neil: https://oghond.devia...-70-s-712899489

(Technically, though, they all should have been unicorns, because they got alicorn status once they achieved the honor of becoming Officers of the Order of Canada, but...)

Sponsored Post

#22 oghond2112

oghond2112

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 265 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:RUSH, Pokemon, musicals, creating musicals

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:43 PM

View Postoghond2112, on 18 October 2017 - 09:17 PM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 18 October 2017 - 07:47 PM, said:

They are cute! Love the Geddy one.

Thanks!

Yeah, I think he looks more like his real-life counterpart than either Alex or Neil do...

And now I have up their ponysonas circa the 70's, and let me say, it was a LOT harder to nail...

#23 blueschica

blueschica

    What the Puck?

  • Members
  • 7350 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Central Pa
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 01 November 2017 - 08:03 PM

View Postoghond2112, on 01 November 2017 - 07:43 PM, said:

View Postoghond2112, on 18 October 2017 - 09:17 PM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 18 October 2017 - 07:47 PM, said:

They are cute! Love the Geddy one.

Thanks!

Yeah, I think he looks more like his real-life counterpart than either Alex or Neil do...

And now I have up their ponysonas circa the 70's, and let me say, it was a LOT harder to nail...
Good job! Their manes echo their 70's hair really well!

Edited by blueschica, 01 November 2017 - 08:03 PM.


#24 oghond2112

oghond2112

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 265 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:RUSH, Pokemon, musicals, creating musicals

Posted 01 November 2017 - 08:31 PM

View Postblueschica, on 01 November 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

View Postoghond2112, on 01 November 2017 - 07:43 PM, said:

View Postoghond2112, on 18 October 2017 - 09:17 PM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 18 October 2017 - 07:47 PM, said:

They are cute! Love the Geddy one.

Thanks!

Yeah, I think he looks more like his real-life counterpart than either Alex or Neil do...

And now I have up their ponysonas circa the 70's, and let me say, it was a LOT harder to nail...
Good job! Their manes echo their 70's hair really well!

Awww! Thanks! I love Neil; he looks so sad though... :(

#25 oghond2112

oghond2112

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 265 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:RUSH, Pokemon, musicals, creating musicals

Posted 01 November 2017 - 08:34 PM

View Postoghond2112, on 01 November 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 01 November 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

View Postoghond2112, on 01 November 2017 - 07:43 PM, said:

View Postoghond2112, on 18 October 2017 - 09:17 PM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 18 October 2017 - 07:47 PM, said:

They are cute! Love the Geddy one.

Thanks!

Yeah, I think he looks more like his real-life counterpart than either Alex or Neil do...

And now I have up their ponysonas circa the 70's, and let me say, it was a LOT harder to nail...
Good job! Their manes echo their 70's hair really well!

Awww! Thanks! I love Neil; he looks so sad though... :(

Though, frankly, I think it would have been better had Geddy been given Neil's mane.

#26 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 82782 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:52 AM

The Geddy one is cute..!  :)

#27 oghond2112

oghond2112

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 265 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:RUSH, Pokemon, musicals, creating musicals

Posted 24 November 2017 - 08:43 AM

View PostBabycat, on 24 November 2017 - 04:52 AM, said:

The Geddy one is cute..!  :)


Thanks! Which one though? The one from the 70's or the one from today?

#28 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 82782 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:03 PM

View Postoghond2112, on 24 November 2017 - 08:43 AM, said:

View PostBabycat, on 24 November 2017 - 04:52 AM, said:

The Geddy one is cute..!  :)


Thanks! Which one though? The one from the 70's or the one from today?

The one from the first page.

#29 oghond2112

oghond2112

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 265 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:RUSH, Pokemon, musicals, creating musicals

Posted 26 March 2018 - 03:57 PM

Sad piece of RUSH fan art: https://oghond.devia...w=10:1522097800

#30 Verena

Verena

    Mood Lifter

  • Members *
  • 16197 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:18 AM

View Postoghond2112, on 18 October 2017 - 07:20 PM, said:

To all the Rush bronies out there: I made RUSH ponies! Please enjoy!

Neil: https://oghond.devia...-RUSH-707362817

Alex: https://oghond.devia...-RUSH-707363620

Geddy (my favorite): https://oghond.devia...-RUSH-707364934

I DO NOT OWN MLP:FIM


:lol:  :lol:  :lol:


Hahaha...

That's Awesome!





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users