Well folks

D-13

sad.gif I fear I have put waaaaaaay too much time in this board and I feel I need to focus on my schooling since it's my last year smile.gif I will be back on June 10 that is the last day of school....so yes hope everyone is well and I will see you in 61 days... ohmy.gif *gulp* thats a lot of days LOL.... ok i'm gonna go now lol.....ok.... ........ NOW ohmy.gif ..... ph34r.gif *looks around* "damn i'm still here!" wink.gif *looks around* ohmy.gif ph34r.gif and runs (since there is no snow...) away into the darkness...... boarder.gif

Awww, D!!! sad.gif I will sure miss you, but you are a bright young woman, and I respect you for your repsonsible choices. I hope my girls grow up like you!! Study hard, and I will be looking forward to 'seeing' you again!!! smile.gif

You'll be missed here, D. But you've got your priorities straight. Good luck on the rest of your year. I guess my next post to you will be in the Happy Graduation thread in June. smile.gif Cya soon.

That is a bold and admirable resolution. I wonder if I ought to follow your example.

I wish you lots of luck and a painless graduation. We'll be thinking of you.

OK D 13 work hard, we'll miss you.

And don't be having a sneeky peek to see what's going on tongue.gif

You will be missed D, but I'm glad you've decided to put your best effort forward in school. It may seem like a drag right now but, the time will go fast and you'll be glad that you made this decision when it's all over. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Well, you may not SEE this since you're gone already...sorry I missed the thread. But, I'm proud of you, D...good luck!

wub.gif

GG

Good call D, we know how hard it is to go for a goal and leave all these great people aside for two months. You will be missed! We'll see you soon! Be well!! boarder.gif

Since you should be busy studying, and not poking around here, I'm going to beat the crowd and say:

Welcome Back, D!! Hope exams went well and that you graduated with high marks!!

biggrin.gif

Excellent Choice D! School's the most important thing! Proud of you for doing this!

61 days will be over before you know it!

Till then...

Toodles! trink36.gif boarder.gif

Cripes I missed her

Well if u dig up this thread when ya come back...

Kick some a$$ in school! your a better student then i was thats for sure

Boy did i HATE school.good to see a youngin like u with ur priorities straight yes.gif

sad.gif I miss D already unsure.gif

maybe we'll see u pop on here one weekend when ur not so busy confused13.gif

See ya in June gurly smile.gif

heart.gif ya boarder.gif

OK I just can't do this!!! LOL...besides I'm done english now...all I need to focus is on math and social no biggie right? LOL omg thats sad I can't even stay away for like 1 day!!! LMAO

I think I was just frustrated yesterday...like really...I got my Hamlet mark back and was bummed out because I thought I did really well instead I got a really bad mark :S, My english teacher almost like ate me for lunch and then this person at school kept pissing me off because shes a person that just loves to know about my whole life and wanted to know what the teacher said to me...and then I flipped out at her and then I had to go to math...and I'm behind in that....I had my English diploma today....so thats good...it's out of the way... and I have had a headache since the moment I wake up (7:00 AM) to right now as we speak...

Archived