Who do you prefer?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer?

• Queen
    • Led Zeppelin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jan 14 2009, 07:44 PM)
Zeppelin for me. As much as I really love Queen (especially their 70s albums) there will always be a soft spot for all these timeless Zeppelin albums and classic songs. I love them.

i have to think that had zeppelin made it into the 80's and 90's that they would have had their share of crappy albums as well. very, very precious few groups can keep up as long a roll of great albums as a group like rush...

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jan 14 2009, 09:47 PM)
QUOTE (AnalogKid15 @ Jan 14 2009, 09:46 PM)
I love listening to Queen especially Bohemian Rhapsody but Zeppelin are the ultimate gods of Rock and Roll, anyone who influences Rush has to be great.

Not Blue Cheer! laugh.gif

Awwww, Blue Cheer isn't that bad.

I pick Zep over Queen, but only cause Zep were one of my first loves. I didn't discover Queen until later.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 14 2009, 08:46 PM)
QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jan 14 2009, 07:44 PM)
Zeppelin for me.  As much as I really love Queen (especially their 70s albums) there will always be a soft spot for all these timeless Zeppelin albums and classic songs. I love them.

i have to think that had zeppelin made it into the 80's and 90's that they would have had their share of crappy albums as well.

yeah, like Rush......

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jan 14 2009, 07:47 PM)
I love listening to Queen especially Bohemian Rhapsody but Zeppelin are the ultimate gods of Rock and Roll, anyone who influences Rush has to be great.

Have you heard much Blue Cheer? They were a great band. yes.gif

http://i14.tinypic.com/8f9vm95.jpg

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 15 2009, 01:08 AM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jan 14 2009, 07:47 PM)

Have you heard much Blue Cheer? They were a great band. yes.gif

http://i14.tinypic.com/8f9vm95.jpg

No. I pride myself on basing my opinions on things I don't do! laugh.gif

Actually, I've only listened to Vincebus Eruptum and it didn't impress me, at all.

I'll echo what's already been said a dozen times: both bands are fantastic, but putting Queen up against Zeppelin isn't very fair to Brian May & Co.! I've probably spent more time listening to Queen, but Zeppelin's influence cannot be denied, nor their unbroken string of awesome albums.

Zeppelin, for sure. And I wish it wasn't such an easy choice, so I could be kinder to another favorite, Queen.

I will go against the grain, and choose, Queen.

I enjoy Freddys vocals over Robert. I also enjoy Brians guitar over Jimmy.

I love Queen, and still listen to them alot these days. I became tired of Zep years ago, even though they are absolutely great, and I am a fan.

No contest for me. Led Zeppelin is far and away my choice.

If Bohemian Rhapsody were a person, I'd shoot to kill him.

I like some of Queen's music, such as "My Faerie King", and some of the early 80's hits as "Another One Bites the Dust" and "Body Language".

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jan 15 2009, 08:53 AM)
No contest for me. Led Zeppelin is far and away my choice.

If Bohemian Rhapsody were a person, I'd shoot to kill him.

I like some of Queen's music, such as "My Faerie King", and some of the early 80's hits as "Another One Bites the Dust" and "Body Language".

"Body Language" is hilarious!

Archived