Could this be the end?

canadianice

Someone take a recent picture of Geddy and use photoshop to erase the soul patch. We're all dying to know what he looks like.

Yes. I want to know.

He really looks a lot like his brother.

That does not help. I want to really see what he looks like now.

http://www.ireport.cz/images/ireport/clanky/George_Clinton/george_clinton-002.jpg

As you can see, he hasn't changed much.

• Like 3

Geddy is at the jays game tonight in his usual seat behind home plate. i just noticed he has shaved off his trademark soul patch, Hmmmmmmm?

It was a requirement for joining The Who.

"Could this be the end?"

Of what?

Geddy's soul patch is magical. It contains the essence of all of his musical ability and creativity. Or whatever he had for lunch.

It clearly isn't working for his voice so he might as well ditch it.

Geddy's soul patch is magical. It contains the essence of all of his musical ability and creativity. Or whatever he had for lunch.

That's funny, cuz the top 8 or 9 of my favorite Rush albums were all from the bald chin era. Since the skiddly-wah (aka imperio, aka "soul patch") appeared, I think CA is the only full Rush album I can sit through. Maybe he shaved it to get rid of the curse. The curse of the skiddly-wah. I think it may have caused both Neil and Alex to develop severe and chronic pain, while Geddy only suffered the natural effects of aging on his vocal range. I'm pretty sure he violated the skiddly-wah club's #1 rule: No Canadians allowed! If he were only not Canadian it would've been fine, but noooooooooooo! He had to go and be born in Canada, and then grow a skiddly-wah. Foolish man.

• Like 1

"Could this be the end?"

Of what?

It clearly isn't working for his voice so he might as well ditch it.

Why?

Your member title should be "One Word Wonder." ;)

• Like 2

I think if he cut his hair it would have more bounce and body. The length he wears it at now weighs it down and causes it to whimp out at the roots.

His hair has gotten a bit thinner but at least he's still got most of it. I think if he ever cuts his hair we'll know it's definitely over.

I think if he cut his hair it would have more bounce and body. The length he wears it at now weighs it down and causes it to whimp out at the roots.

His hair has gotten a bit thinner but at least he's still got most of it. I think if he ever cuts his hair we'll know it's definitely over.

I was just thinking it might give it more body on top if he cut it to the length he had when he did the Test For Echo tour. That was a good length for him.

• Like 1

I was just thinking it might give it more body on top if he cut it to the length he had when he did the Test For Echo tour. That was a good length for him.

Yeah that would probably help.

• Like 1

This is what Rush fans worry about?

I'm pretty much ready to hand in my fan club card.

Thanks man...don't want posers holding on to these things.

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/RUSH%20card_zpsnsbflzdh.jpg

• Like 2