Alex contributing on Rik Emmett's new project.

rocketom

According to melodicrock.com Alex lifeson will be contributing on 1 song on the next Rik Emmit cd. The other 2 members of Triumph will collaberate on 3 new songs as well. Cool, Hopefully a Triumph tour in 2017. Edited by rocketom
  • Like 6

Probably the best thread of this new week. New Lifeson and a Triumph reunion of sorts. Someone keep track of the release date of this new album.
  • Like 2

Triumph is all about Emmett. I couldn't name the other members if my life depended on it.

Mike whatchamacallit on bass and

Gil something or other that sometimes wore the cheesy sunglasses

Mike Levine and Gil Moore

Probably the best thread of this new week. New Lifeson and a Triumph reunion of sorts. Someone keep track of the release date of this new album.

Theres a sense of Lifeson putting Rush or Ged related projects on the way back burner, despite what Alex allegedly said at the golf outing.

Thanks to the drummers abrupt retirement. Bitter I think not!

Theres a sense of Lifeson putting Rush or Ged related projects on the way back burner, despite what Alex allegedly said at the golf outing.

If Rush/Ged don't approach Lifeson to work on new projects, how is he putting those things on a back burner? He can't make a Rush album by himself so he might as well work on other projects.

If Rush/Ged don't approach Lifeson to work on new projects, how is he putting those things on a back burner? He can't make a Rush album by himself so he might as well work on other projects.

Yeah I agree. My wording wasnt the best.

Just feeling the vibe of the result of it on the back burner. He n Ged have been "effectively retired" 32 of past 36 months. We know the new guys position on the issue.

Just feeling the vibe of the result of it on the back burner. He n Ged have been "effectively retired" 32 of past 36 months. We know the new guys position on the issue.

Ah ok.

I think Lee & Lifeson would probably strongly disagree with the "effectively retired the last 32 of 36 months" comment though. I've worked teaching gigs for several years but I'd never say I was "effectively retired" 2 months out of a year or 1 year out of 6.

Ah ok.

I think Lee & Lifeson would probably strongly disagree with the "effectively retired the last 32 of 36 months" comment though. I've worked teaching gigs for several years but I'd never say I was "effectively retired" 2 months out of a year or 1 year out of 6.

I certainly agree with a teacher that puts in a regular routine 9 of every 12 months. Now if a semi retired teach does one summer class for a month every year, that seems more in line with the Rush sched since CA

Between CA n R40 tours, they had a nearly 2 year hiatus. Seems Neil thought Rush was retired then without telling anyone.

If Geds doing that baseball doc, and Alex the Triumph project, seems more a "retirement hobby" as opposed to work related. Which is of course their free will right!

Now it seems if there will ever be a Lee Lifeson project, it would be a one off with minimal live dates. Just a hunch

Edited by Gabrielgil513