Do You People On Here Still Have Ears And Eyes? BORING!!! LIKE ME!!! The Fact That RUSH Put "Distant Early Warning" On The "HEAR 'N AID" Album is..

RUSHHEAD666

New Halloween film? Hell yeah. Let's get this series back where it belongs after Zombie dragged it through the gutter and forgot what suspense means.

I skipped the Zombie one because I was worried that it'd suck too much

Zombie made two actually. 2007 and 2009.

• Like 1

New Halloween film? Hell yeah. Let's get this series back where it belongs after Zombie dragged it through the gutter and forgot what suspense means.

Zombie made two actually. 2007 and 2009.

He didn't screw it up enough the first time? ;)

• Like 2

I had my concerns too, and .. it was worse than I had feared

This is the most boring thread active on the forum right now...

Yep! 1840 views on a very boring thread!!!

Aren't you a bit upset that it got derailed?

Back on topic, I think the "hey!" In 2112 started on the Hemispheres tour. I'm sure I have a boot somewhere...

Not sure if I've seen all John Carpenters movies but I know I've seen around a dozen.

My favourite is They Live. I had never heard of it until recently, I watched it after seeing WatchMojo video on YouTube listing the ten most underrated 80's movies and it looked so good. I watched it and it instantly became a favourite horror of mine.

Excellent movie! I have no idea why it's not more famous.

Earl, do you like it?

• Like 1

I had my concerns too, and .. it was worse than I had feared

Glad I skipped it then.

Read a lot of stories around the internet about the new Halloween because I'm excited for it. Seems that Marcus Dunstan(been involved in Saw franchise) is directing and he and his writing partner are writing the script. Everywhere I have seen lists John Carpenter as executive producer. Not sure exactly what an executive producer does, but I would guess overseeing a little bit of everything so it wouldn't surprise me if Carpenter has some input on what's going on in the script.

Also read that they are going to completely ignore the Zombie films in relation to this storyline and that is a good thing. Miramax/Blumhouse is teaming up on this so it should have some nice backing and a good budget. Keeping my fingers crossed.

• Like 1

I am trying to keep an open mind, but this seems like it could be a disaster

In February 2015, it was announced that Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunstan will be writing a new Halloween film along with Malek Akkad and Matt Stein producing. On June 15, 2015, it was announced that The Weinstein Company was moving ahead with another Halloween sequel, tentatively titled Halloween Returns with Dunstan directing. The film will be a standalone film set to reintroduce audiences to Michael Myers years after his initial rampage. It will pit a new group of Haddonfield youngsters against Myers. The now 18-year-old child of one of Myers’ victims plays a central role along with the child of a cop whose long been obsessed with Myers' case, even putting it before his own daughter. Myers is now on death row and the two kids with their own personal vendettas against the killer sneak in to watch his execution. But when things go awry and Myers escapes, the pair, along with their friends, find themselves in the firing line.

On October 22, 2015, producer Malek Akkad expressed his wishes to postpone production for the new "Halloween" film and insists that the next iteration and the extra time will result in a better film. Malek said of Halloween Returns: "Although, I have to say, and this is somewhat new news, but unfortunately things happen in Hollywood where you have issues with studios and different variables. We've had to take a step back and now we’re trying to re-figure this beast that is the new Halloween. So there is a bit of a delay, But this new Halloween isn't going to be quite what has been announced and what people are expecting, so we're making some changes there as well."

In December 2015, It was announced that Dimension Films no longer had the rights to the Halloween franchise. The cancellation of the planned film Halloween Returns was confirmed at the same time.

On May 23, 2016 it was announced that Miramax and Blumhouse Productions were developing a new Halloween film which they will co-finance. John Carpenter is set to produce the project and act as creative consultant.[66] John Carpenter stated, "Thirty-eight years after the original Halloween, I'm going to help to try to make the 10th sequel the scariest of them all."

Earl, I hope you enjoy that $1000

blood money

I'm so fukking tired but I had so much f***ing fun. The game killed me but glad I was in Vegas when I saw them lose and get bitch slapped. Whatever. It is what it is. However Lucas, you would be proud of me. I did NOT beat against my own team. I keep my grand and was lucky enough to come home with it after gambling and drinking and rocking my ass off. Actually Steve Winwood was better than Steely Dan. I was bored shitless. Although the drummer and guitarist were great. I thought Donald's voice was awful and he kept playing this weird flute keyBORRED instrument. I wanted to cut my eardrums out with a steak knife.

So no. Bottom line. I didn't bet against my team. My integrity is still intact. Well sort of.

Cheers!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

blood money

I'm so fukking tired but I had so much f***ing fun. The game killed me but glad I was in Vegas when I saw them lose and get bitch slapped. Whatever. It is what it is. However Lucas, you would be proud of me. I did NOT beat against my own team. I keep my grand and was lucky enough to come home with it after gambling and drinking and rocking my ass off. Actually Steve Winwood was better than Steely Dan. I was bored shitless. Although the drummer and guitarist were great. I thought Donald's voice was awful and he kept playing this weird flute keyBORRED instrument. I wanted to cut my eardrums out with a steak knife.

So no. Bottom line. I didn't bet against my team. My integrity is still intact. Well sort of.

Cheers!

I'm always proud of you Earl !!!

CALLING DR LOVE

MR SPEED

The final minutes were hard to watch ... 9 losses all season and they go and lose 3 in a row

CALLING DOCTOR HEIMLICH

lol

blood money

Cheers!

CALLING DR LOVE

MR SPEED

The final minutes were hard to watch ... 9 losses all season and they go and lose 3 in a row

CALLING DOCTOR HEIMLICH

lol

It wasnt the same team. Tired. Defeated. They blew their wad in the OKC series and just didnt have enough in the tank for the Finals.

• Like 1

What do you think ??

I like it .... sometimes more than I care to admit

tumblr_molwursivd1qgx37po1_500.gif

Watched it last night.

I haven't seen it in years

What's your take on it after all these years ?

My God kids. I am showing my age here tonight! I was lucky enough to see Halloween III in the theater. The movie blew me away. The "test" scene with the music freaked me the fuckk out.

I know the movie is far fetched. I know the time zone thing is a major flaw in the film. If the big giveaway was at 9 pm PST then that means kids on the east coast would stay up until midnight to watch it?

Anyway I don't care. Since this is a bizarre thread and only a few of my closest forum friends are only commenting I will type this again.

TOP TWO MOVIES OF ALL TIME!! NO GENRE!

1. HALLOWEEN

2. HALLOWEEN III

• Like 1

blood money

Cheers!

CALLING DR LOVE

MR SPEED

CALLING DOCTOR HEIMLICH

lol

It wasnt the same team. Tired. Defeated. They blew their wad in the OKC series and just didnt have enough in the tank for the Finals.

I think Curry's knee was bothering him .... but, no excuses

Next season

What do you think ??

Watched it last night.

My God kids. I am showing my age here tonight! I was lucky enough to see Halloween III in the theater. The movie blew me away. The "test" scene with the music freaked me the fuckk out.

I know the movie is far fetched. I know the time zone thing is a major flaw in the film. If the big giveaway was at 9 pm PST then that means kids on the east coast would stay up until midnight to watch it?

Anyway I don't care. Since this is a bizarre thread and only a few of my closest forum friends are only commenting I will type this again.

1. HALLOWEEN

2. HALLOWEEN III

wow, Earl, I didn't know you liked Halloween III that much - same here !!! .. It is like no other movie, esp from that era when things became a formula ..

I love it

There are a few scenes that come out of nowhere and to this day freak me out

blood money

Cheers!

CALLING DR LOVE

MR SPEED

CALLING DOCTOR HEIMLICH

lol

Next season

Oh absolutely the knee was a factor. He had no drive off it. No lift. Yep next year. They are going to go after KD. i don't want them to give up too much depth or mortgage the future on him though. I'd rather see them go after a free agent like Al Horford, get him comfortable working in the system with Bogut for a year like the Spurs have done with Aldridge. Keep Livingston, Rush, Speights, McAdoo and Clark and get rid of Barnes and Ezeli.

BTJM YMMVOC

• Like 1

What do you think ??

Watched it last night.

1. HALLOWEEN

2. HALLOWEEN III

I was 11 when my older sis took me, my other ( younger ! ) sis and a friend and got us into Dawn Of The Dead ...

I don't know what she did to get us in - it was rated "X", and it was like Mystery Science Theater with these little kids' heads sitting t=in the theater amongst all these adults lol

I had no idea it was going to be so graphic, even with the rating .... After the initial 15 minutes, I was ok, and I loved it

Fri 13th I saw a year later, and that actually scared my more than any film ever has ..

blood money

Cheers!

CALLING DR LOVE

MR SPEED

CALLING DOCTOR HEIMLICH

lol

Next season

Oh absolutely the knee was a factor. He had no drive off it. No lift. Yep next year. They are going to go after KD. i don't want them to give up too much depth or mortgage the future on him though. I'd rather see them go after a free agent like Al Horford, get him comfortable working in the system with Bogut for a year like the Spurs have done with Aldridge. Keep Livingston, Rush, Speights, McAdoo and Clark and get rid of Barnes and Ezeli.

BTJM YMMVOC

Yes, I think Barnes is gone .. The Cavs weren't even defending him and he still couldn't do anything