Last year I devised 8 mock albums worth of Priest titles while I was imagining the new album. In fact there's more really, there's about 25 tracks on each "album". So I have 200 mock Priest titles! There's plenty of ER songs and of songs!

Yes, I just found the pdf on my computer with them all on :LOL:

Haha, I have them too and I've loved the idea and the work. Ducky, that's the spirit! :haz:

I really hope that Priest brings out the bonus edition with Treeducker on it. :LOL: :smoke:

Here's a preview pic of the German tickets for the upcoming tour.

FTds9D9.jpg

Hah!

Yeah Excellent! :haz:

• Like 1

Last year I devised 8 mock albums worth of Priest titles while I was imagining the new album. In fact there's more really, there's about 25 tracks on each "album". So I have 200 mock Priest titles! There's plenty of ER songs and of songs!

Haha, I have them too and I've loved the idea and the work. Ducky, that's the spirit! :haz:

I really hope that Priest brings out the bonus edition with Treeducker on it. :LOL: :smoke:

FTds9D9.jpg

I've said it before but I love what they do with concert tickets where you're from. There's never been that kind of effort put into them here.

• Like 2

FTds9D9.jpg

I've said it before but I love what they do with concert tickets where you're from. There's never been that kind of effort put into them here.

That is really a great tradition here. In the eighties the tickets were even spacier. I have one from Aerosmith that has the shape of spreaded wings. Totally out of this world.

If I find some time I'll take a pic of my Maiden ticket. You'll love it, I promise. :cool:

• Like 2

This song is very encouraging, and I've generally really enjoyed Priest's post-reunion material. They sound energized, Rob sounds amazing, and even if the song is a little plain, it's still leagues better than some of their previous album singles. I went back and re-listened to some of them today (Revolution, Nostradamus, Redeemer Of Souls), and this one just blows them all out of the water.
  • Like 2

This song is very encouraging, and I've generally really enjoyed Priest's post-reunion material. They sound energized, Rob sounds amazing, and even if the song is a little plain, it's still leagues better than some of their previous album singles. I went back and re-listened to some of them today (Revolution, Nostradamus, Redeemer Of Souls), and this one just blows them all out of the water.

I don't agree at all about the other post-reunion albums to me they're all great, but I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the new song. :sundog:

• Like 1

I don't agree at all about the other post-reunion albums to me they're all great, but I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the new song. :sundog:

It's not so much that I dislike the previous singles. They just don't remind me of Priest firing on all cylinders, which is what this song does for me. I still really enjoyed those albums overall. But if the rest of this album is like Lightning Strike, or better, then I'll be pretty damn happy about it.

Edited by HemispheresserehpsimeH

It's not so much that I dislike the previous singles. They just don't remind me of Priest firing on all cylinders, which is what this song does for me. I still really enjoyed those albums overall. But if the rest of this album is like Lightning Strike, or better, then I'll be pretty damn happy about it.

Oh you're just talking about singles? Right. Well in that case yes I do prefer this to Revolution and Redeemer of Souls and March of the Damned. I really like Visions though so I'm not sure about that one. Priest seem to like to hold back the best stuff when it comes to singles from upcoming albums, and just put out the solid, meat and potatoes songs as previews/singles.

I thought Angel Of Retribution and Redeemer Of Souls were without a doubt Priest firing on all cylinders. Not sure how those two albums could be heard any other way.

I'm just talking about the singles. I thought they weren't the best representations of the albums (and the band) as a whole. Retribution and Souls have much more amazing songs, and are quite strong as albums. I'm not knocking the albums. Revolution feels quite flat for a single from a comeback album. Judas Rising would've been a much better choice (and fitting with the name for a comeback bid). Or Hellrider. Or Deal With The Devil. All much better representations of reunion-era Priest. Revolution is just not as good as those. It was a weak first single for me. Souls was better, but there are still many better songs on that album for me.

• Like 1

Oh you're just talking about singles? Right. Well in that case yes I do prefer this to Revolution and Redeemer of Souls and March of the Damned. I really like Visions though so I'm not sure about that one. Priest seem to like to hold back the best stuff when it comes to singles from upcoming albums, and just put out the solid, meat and potatoes songs as previews/singles.

Yeah, just the original singles. I'm just comparing them to what we have so far from this album. The second singles I found to be much better. Visions was pretty good, March of the Damned was pretty good too. Can't remember what the second single from Retribution was... Wheels of Fire? Worth Fighting For? I like those too. I just think Lightning Strike is the best of all the premiere singles thus far.

Edited by HemispheresserehpsimeH

That Dickinson contribution was obviously false, there's no mention of it anywhere now. Just another wiki prankster.

It's still on the wiki

It's not.

https://en.wikipedia...as_Priest_album)

It was in personnel

We'll see. It won't make much difference though will it to the sound of the song, a bit of Bruce backing vocals? It might force a lot of Maiden diehards who have to own everything with Maiden on to buy it, which would be a good ploy to get more units shifted.

Edited by treeduck

That Dickinson contribution was obviously false, there's no mention of it anywhere now. Just another wiki prankster.

It's still on the wiki

It's not.

It was in personnel

We'll see. It won't make much difference though will it to the sound of the song, a bit of Bruce backing vocals? It might force a lot of Maiden diehards who have to own everything with Maiden on to buy it, which would be a good ploy to get more units shifted.

He did show up on Halford's Ressurection so it's definitely not impossible

It's still on the wiki

It's not.

It was in personnel

He did show up on Halford's Ressurection so it's definitely not impossible

Yeah of course but that was a solo project. I'm not sure Priest would want any guest on an album. Would Maiden want a guest on one of their albums?

Dickinson has been removed again. I think if it was real it would be in and wouldn't keep being removed.

This what the Firepower revision history has:

Bruce Dickinson doing guest vocals on Children Of The Sun, is not supported in any official press release so far. It's just a rumor that started by an "edit" and a Greek website

Edited by treeduck