Awsome!

Disappointed they're not coming to Rochester, NY since that's where I saw them on their last two tours. They even started the last tour there. I'm sure there will be more dates. Priest isn't one of those bands that does one leg for a tour and nothing more.

• Like 2

This is an incredible interview! I LOVE RICHIE!!!!!!! ROB RULES! He is so cool and nice and honored!! METAL LIVES FOREVER!!! PRIEST MUST GET IN TO THE HALL OF METAL FLAME!

Hopefully they will do!

If they do obviously KK Downing will be there but will Simon Phillips be asked? And Les Binks? And what about controversial people like Al Atkins and convicted child molester Dave Holland?

This is an incredible interview! I LOVE RICHIE!!!!!!! ROB RULES! He is so cool and nice and honored!! METAL LIVES FOREVER!!! PRIEST MUST GET IN TO THE HALL OF METAL FLAME!

Hopefully they will do!

If they do obviously KK Downing will be there but will Simon Phillips be asked? And Les Binks? And what about controversial people like Al Atkins and convicted child molester Dave Holland?

That is a great question! I am willing to bet no Simon and no Holland! It will be Travis!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Hopefully they will do!

That is a great question! I am willing to bet no Simon and no Holland! It will be Travis!

What about Atkins? I bet Atkins will be bitching about it if he's not there. And this is the guy who hasn't even played on a Priest demo tape never mind an album! He thinks he's the Pete Best of Priest

• Like 1

Hopefully they will do!

What about Atkins? I bet Atkins will be bitching about it if he's not there. And this is the guy who hasn't even played on a Priest demo tape never mind an album! He thinks he's the Pete Best of Priest

HAHA! That's funny and your Priest drummer knowledge is amazing! He won't be there!

Hopefully they will do!

HAHA! That's funny and your Priest drummer knowledge is amazing! He won't be there!

No Atkins is the original singer mate. The drummers on the first two albums were John Hinch and Alan Moore. The original Priest drummer was a guy called John Ellis and another one was Chris Campbell. I wonder where these guys are now?

Hopefully they will do!

No Atkins is the original singer mate. The drummers on the first two albums were John Hinch and Alan Moore. The original Priest drummer was a guy called John Ellis and another one was Chris Campbell. I wonder where these guys are now?

Damn! You got me man! NO CLUE!!! Never heard of him! I FAIL!

Priest without Halford to me is NOTHINGNESS.

Hopefully they will do!

Ha ha I agree Earl! I do sometimes listen to Jugulator and Demolition though, but not too often!

• Like 1

Hopefully they will do!

Ha ha I agree Earl! I do sometimes listen to Jugulator and Demolition though, but not too often!

Hahaha!

Funny how both Maiden and Priest had to get replacement singers. Wasn't it around the same time too? Not talking about Paul. Paul will always be my favorite Maiden singer. KILLERS!

Anyway yes, Ripper replaced Rob. That shit is WEAK. Marky Mark was RIPPER in "STEEL DRAGON" right? I prefer STEEL PANTHER! But I have no taste or class in rock and roll!!

Geezer Butler Christ! Then that hack Blaze replaced "DICK"inson.

TERRIBLE!

Amazing how two LEGENDARY METAL BANDS shit the bed!

I hate all of those hack records Pat. SORRY!

My Japanese pressings of the Blaze and Tipper cds are still SEALED!!!

I would rather watch XHAMSTER than listen to X FACTOR! JUNK!

HALFORD RULES!

SORRY!!!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

Hopefully they will do!

Hahaha!

Funny how both Maiden and Priest had to get replacement singers. Wasn't it around the same time too? Not talking about Paul. Paul will always be my favorite Maiden singer. KILLERS!

Anyway yes, Ripper replaced Rob. That shit is WEAK. Marky Mark was RIPPER in "STEEL DRAGON" right? I prefer STEEL PANTHER! But I have no taste or class in rock and roll!!

Geezer Butler Christ! Then that hack Blaze replaced "DICK"inson.

TERRIBLE!

Amazing how two LEGENDARY METAL BANDS shit the bed!

I hate all of those hack records Pat. SORRY!

My Japanese pressings of the Blaze and Tipper cds are still SEALED!!!

I would rather watch XHAMSTER than listen to X FACTOR! JUNK!

HALFORD RULES!

SORRY!!!

Hope I offended someone tonight!

Hopefully they will do!

Pat!

I'm about to hit 30000 posts!

It's a milestone for me.

Should I keep on posting or retire?????