The Rod In Rio and Digital Dad Commentary Thread

Segue Myles

Rod!

Tell us without holding back what is wrong with DT and what is right about Megadeth this month!

DigiDad, tell us all!

This might be a good idea.

Everyone can have their own commentary thread. This way no one can argue.

Rod needs a release...he HATES the new DT!

Wow, 3 of these f***ing things. What did MOTS do to deserve such a sandpaper rogering?

Don't be so rude. There are some sensitive people here just waiting to take offence at any throwaway comment made in jest. :(

• Like 1

Yay, I have a 50% stake in a thread!

I hate the new DT, but am giving it plenty of chances. Off to the beach shortly for an 08km run, and I'll have another crack at it. The new Megadeth is awesome, and they're coming to Rio in a few months!

• Like 1

Wow, 3 of these f***ing things. What did MOTS do to deserve such a sandpaper rogering?

Don't be so rude. There are some sensitive people here just waiting to take offence at any throwaway comment made in jest. :(

Did someone get back at you in a post when you least expected?

• Like 1

No. I made an off the cuff jest and you called me rude. I'm guessing it was a language/cultural misunderstanding but I was quite taken aback that your default position was to take my lighthearted remark the wrong way.

Don't worry, I won't repeat that mistake.

No. I made an off the cuff jest and you called me rude. I'm guessing it was a language/cultural misunderstanding but I was quite taken aback that your default position was to take my lighthearted remark the wrong way.

Don't worry, I won't repeat that mistake.

Hey be nice or get your own commentary thread!! ;)

Edited by Digital Dad

I havent even heard The Astonishing Yet so I cannot comment.

Would anyone like to discuss why Systematic Chaos is so f***ing brilliant??

Hey its my thread right so I can say f***ing?

SysChaos is an awesome album, misunderstood by many DT fans. It took me 7 years to "get it". DT's Tales from the Topographic Ocean.

I'm planning a Sabbath kick soon, but will stick to the Ozzy era.

• Like 1

I havent even heard The Astonishing Yet so I cannot comment.

Would anyone like to discuss why Systematic Chaos is so f***ing brilliant??

Hey its my thread right so I can say f***ing?

SysChaos is an awesome album, misunderstood by many DT fans. It took me 7 years to "get it". DT's Tales from the Topographic Ocean.

I'm planning a Sabbath kick soon, but will stick to the Ozzy era.

So far, I really enjoy half the songs of SC.

DT's Tales?

Errrrrrrrrrr.................

Big baby. Here comes the waaambulance!

• Like 2

In a rush to get to work today, so I forgot my mp3 player. I'll have to wait until tonight to finish another listen of The Astonishing. And I think pretty soon I'll be able to put together a solid EP with 4 of 5 good songs from it.

Just you carry on lad...

• Like 1

Just you carry on lad...

Woohoo! There he is.

Wonder Girl is here too!

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k210/RodrigoAltaf/Mulher%20Maravilha_zps46r7nneb.jpg

Awwww! Yours?

Yes! Her name is Stella, and she'll be 02 years old in June.

She is adorable. :)

• Like 1