Celebrities that make you puke...

djflex

All of them.

Lol...some truth there

Depending on who you ask. Doesn't mean their opinion is THE TRUTH, just their OPINION!

theview1.jpeg

The one on the far left is ok. The rest give me the dry heaves!

Elizabeth Hasselbeck. Wife of the former Seahawks QB Matt. Shes a moron.

Actually, She's married to way less successful former journeyman backup QB Tim Hasselbeck...bro of Matt. Matt is still playing... for the Colts. :o

Well, whoever she is and whoever she's married to I'd better hate her just to be safe. ;)

^The only one I recognise is Whoopi Goldberg, I have no idea who the others are.

Treading the line now on what a "celebrity" is .. but puke worthy, nonetheless

scott_stapp_1al86kd-1al86mr.jpg

Kill it with fire.

Show no mercy.

^I haven't got a clue who he is.

Scott Stapp, complete narcissist and singer from the god-awful band Creed

All of them.

Brilliant response!

This is MY crew....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Movies-%20TV/TV-%20The%20Talk%20cast.jpg

Love all these women!

You forgot the :rfl:

NO, I DIDN'T!

vap·id

ˈvapəd/

adjective

Edited by goose
  • Like 2

theview1.jpeg

Actually, She's married to way less successful former journeyman backup QB Tim Hasselbeck...bro of Matt. Matt is still playing... for the Colts. :o

Well, whoever she is and whoever she's married to I'd better hate her just to be safe. ;)

^The only one I recognise is Whoopi Goldberg, I have no idea who the others are.

Kill it with fire.

Show no mercy.

Still a complete blank, but I'll take your word for it.

• Like 1

This is MY crew....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Movies-%20TV/TV-%20The%20Talk%20cast.jpg

Love all these women!

Is this a real show or some badly photoshopped pic? I recognize one for sure. Name them please.

• Like 1

theview1.jpeg

Kill it with fire.

Show no mercy.

I love the fact that you don't know who he is.

theview1.jpeg

Joy Behar is to the right in the picture..... lots of people don't like her.....I'm NOT one of them....

Me either. I met her one time when I was in NYC to see the musical Grease. She was a very sweet lady.

She's a nut job!! :LOL:

• Like 1

theview1.jpeg

Kill it with fire.

Show no mercy.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

theview1.jpeg

Joy Behar is to the right in the picture..... lots of people don't like her.....I'm NOT one of them....

Me either. I met her one time when I was in NYC to see the musical Grease. She was a very sweet lady.

Why so?

theview1.jpeg

Why so?

I will,

Let you figure it out. :cool:

• Like 1

theview1.jpeg

Kill it with fire.

Show no mercy.

I think good but mostly funny. Not funny for you but for him. He was a bit of a narcissist with a messiah complex that would be confused that anyone alive in the late 90s early 00s wouldn't know him.

theview1.jpeg

Kill it with fire.

Show no mercy.

I think good but mostly funny. Not funny for you but for him. He was a bit of a narcissist with a messiah complex that would be confused that anyone alive in the late 90s early 00s wouldn't know him.

I tuned out apparently before he became a narcissist. Creed used to play in small clubs/bars back in my college town (Tallahassee, FL). That was the early-mid 90s. At the time (in those clubs) we thought, "Hey, these guys sound like Pearl Jam"...which was not a bad thing for stoned & drunk college kids paying a $5 cover back in '94 or so. Then, seemingly suddenly they got that first big hit (whatever it was I can't remember) and got radio play all the time. I just got bored and tuned out BEFORE his turn. I can't even recognize him from that pic to be honest.

This is MY crew....

Love all these women!

You forgot the :rfl:

NO, I DIDN'T!

vap·id

ˈvapəd/

adjective

Not in my opinion...it is an engaging show, and the cast are people I'd like to associate with. I have bought Sara Gilberts book, "The Imperfect Enviromentalist" and use it a LOT in my living space! Aisha Tyler voices Archer's girlfriend on "Archer", and we all know about Mrs. Chen. Sheryl Underwood I didn't know about until I watched, but this show is a LOT more easy to digest than "The View", And a LOT less annoying! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Characters/Snoopy2_p1.gif

• Like 1

theview1.jpeg

Kill it with fire.

Show no mercy.

I tuned out apparently before he became a narcissist. Creed used to play in small clubs/bars back in my college town (Tallahassee, FL). That was the early-mid 90s. At the time (in those clubs) we thought, "Hey, these guys sound like Pearl Jam"...which was not a bad thing for stoned & drunk college kids paying a $5 cover back in '94 or so. Then, seemingly suddenly they got that first big hit (whatever it was I can't remember) and got radio play all the time. I just got bored and tuned out BEFORE his turn. I can't even recognize him from that pic to be honest.

I was around in the 80s, and I still didn't know who he was. Is.

This is MY crew....

Love all these women!

Is this a real show or some badly photoshopped pic? I recognize one for sure. Name them please.

Sheryl Underwood (comedian), Sara Gilbert, (Played Rosanne's daugter on that show) Sharon Osbourne,(Ozzy's Wife) Aisha Tyler, movies (Men In Black II, voices Archer's GF in "ARCHER" etc.) And Julie Chen, former News person and host of "Big Brother" I think it's called. one of those teens together in a house reality shows

theview1.jpeg

YOUR opinion. I don't share it.

• Like 1

theview1.jpeg

Why so?

I will,

I HAVE firured it out. I'm NOT INTO Closed mindedness.....

theview1.jpeg

Why so?

I will,

I thought you said you liked Behar. Make up your mind, please.

This is MY crew....

Love all these women!

Sheryl Underwood (comedian), Sara Gilbert, (Played Rosanne's daugter on that show) Sharon Osbourne,(Ozzy's Wife) Aisha Tyler, movies (Men In Black II, voices Archer's GF in "ARCHER" etc.) And Julie Chen, former News person and host of "Big Brother" I think it's called. one of those teens together in a house reality shows

I think Aisha Tyler's work is fantastic. She does an amazing job in archer (and sometimes on archer). Not sure how she is in real life though.

theview1.jpeg

Why so?

I will,

Yep,

That's her all right. :LOL:

theview1.jpeg

YOUR opinion. I don't share it.

Fair enough,

Still a nut!! :P