Come Back Narps!!!

Lorraine

Why would anyone want to fall out over politics on a music forum?!

Just accept we all have strong views and get over it!

Good grief.

You of all people know that people are different and as a result, react differently too. (Don't read too much into that because it's not a putdown).

I'm kind of the mentality that thinks "Why would anyone want to discuss politics on a music forum" in the first place.

Politicians...they're all vermin of varying degrees.

This is true...but there is like casual chat and then their is the BIG ELECTION stuff...just seems a little unnecessary...I have strong religious beliefs but I choose to keep them off the forum!

It's just the old religion and politics thing...some things get blown out of proportion (albums and bands and my apparent confused gender to some haha), but we know this is gonna turn nasty!

Those confused gender strikes at you are weak and petty. f**k them. If I'm going to rip you I'm taking the Bon Jovi or shitty movie choice angle. :LOL:

People/friends in the real world walk out of our lives for sometimes unknown reasons or reasons WE thought were trivial. It's only natural that it'd happen here too.

I AM PRETTY! lol jk jk

But seriously I always get mocked for being "cute" and all that at gigs...I have learned to find it funny (if annoying).

And I enjoy bad taste stuff...its odd but sometimes I just love watching a bad movie and giggling in awe of it!

You are a very good looking guy!!!!! FUKK THE HATERS!!!! They are just jealous, bitter, broken little children. You are a bigger man then any of those losers!!!! BE STRONG BE YOURSELF AND BE HAPPY WITHIN!!!! Gosh I love "The Enemy Within" too!! LOL Don't you?

• Like 2

The guy loves Springsteen and you're not going THERE??????

Trixter >>>>>>>>>>>>> Bon Jovi>>>>>>>>>>>>>Springsteen

You have to respect Segue's open mindedness and varied taste when it comes to music...he gives a fair listen along the way. I say, he becomes fair game when he joins a Nickelback forum...and we all love him too much to allow that to happen.

I've said before. I will always have Segue's back!!!! Well except for his love for PICKLESNACK!

• Like 2

Good grief.

You of all people know that people are different and as a result, react differently too. (Don't read too much into that because it's not a putdown).

I'm kind of the mentality that thinks "Why would anyone want to discuss politics on a music forum" in the first place.

This is true...but there is like casual chat and then their is the BIG ELECTION stuff...just seems a little unnecessary...I have strong religious beliefs but I choose to keep them off the forum!

It's just the old religion and politics thing...some things get blown out of proportion (albums and bands and my apparent confused gender to some haha), but we know this is gonna turn nasty!

Those confused gender strikes at you are weak and petty. f**k them. If I'm going to rip you I'm taking the Bon Jovi or shitty movie choice angle. :LOL:

People/friends in the real world walk out of our lives for sometimes unknown reasons or reasons WE thought were trivial. It's only natural that it'd happen here too.

I AM PRETTY! lol jk jk

But seriously I always get mocked for being "cute" and all that at gigs...I have learned to find it funny (if annoying).

And I enjoy bad taste stuff...its odd but sometimes I just love watching a bad movie and giggling in awe of it!

You are a very good looking guy!!!!! FUKK THE HATERS!!!! They are just jealous, bitter, broken little children. You are a bigger man then any of those losers!!!! BE STRONG BE YOURSELF AND BE HAPPY WITHIN!!!! Gosh I love "The Enemy Within" too!! LOL Don't you?

Thanks!

I used to try and look...less myself grunging it up and being awkward. But never mind, I am OK standing out now, whether for good or bad.

I am vain but people overlook the fact that vanity is a first major sign of insecurity!

BUT I LOVE BEING ME WOOOOOOOOO

Signed,

Vain and Deranged

Edited by Segue Myles

You have to respect Segue's open mindedness and varied taste when it comes to music...he gives a fair listen along the way. I say, he becomes fair game when he joins a Nickelback forum...and we all love him too much to allow that to happen.

I've said before. I will always have Segue's back!!!! Well except for his love for PICKLESNACK!

I HATE NICKLEBACK

But thanks bro :cheers:

• Like 1

I HATE NICKLEBACK

Sorry brother! Thought I read on here that you liked them. Cool! I like you more now!!! Now just stop listening to Coldplay. That band could put you in "Coma." Signed, GUNS N ROSES
  • Like 1

I HATE NICKLEBACK

Sorry brother! Thought I read on here that you liked them. Cool! I like you more now!!! Now just stop listening to Coldplay. That band could put you in "Coma." Signed, GUNS N ROSES

I don't hate them, but I haven't listened to them in a looooooong time!

This thread has left me dazed and confused.

With love,

Jimmy P. (the "p" stands for plagiarist)

http://38.media.tumblr.com/562d72aa8b509a3d44c2670c14d63b3c/tumblr_inline_nof2pa6rzc1qmjrek_500.gif

• Like 1

I HATE NICKLEBACK

and Springsteen..........

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/bluefox4000/v89p8.jpg

Mick

I HATE NICKLEBACK

and Springsteen..........

Mick

http://i.imgur.com/ZlrPT84.gif

• Like 1

Good grief.

I AM PRETTY! lol jk jk

Good for you!!! You were just saying recently that no one wanted to be with you and now you've found someone.

Although I'm a fan I must save this for future use.

...oh and come back Narps.

• Like 1

Good grief.

I AM PRETTY! lol jk jk

Good for you!!! You were just saying recently that no one wanted to be with you and now you've found someone.

Well that is true. I do have a bunch of friends. I am talking about how hard it will be to find another soul mate being 47.

• Like 1

Good grief.

I AM PRETTY! lol jk jk

Well that is true. I do have a bunch of friends. I am talking about how hard it will be to find another soul mate being 47.

Spending your time on a forum isn't the way to do it. Trust me, I know. ;)

Oh no! I knew someone was going to mention THE BOSS! YUCK! The only BOSS I like is the BOSS 302! Come on back Narps! I will still mail you a Blu-ray copy of "Detroit Rock City!"

Good grief.

I AM PRETTY! lol jk jk

Spending your time on a forum isn't the way to do it. Trust me, I know. ;)

Hahahaha!! I know. Finding love on Forums and in bars is totally pointless! Thank God For Rock N Roll!!!! My true love! ;)

• Like 1

Oh no! I knew someone was going to mention THE BOSS! YUCK! The only BOSS I like is the BOSS 302! Come on back Narps! I will still mail you a Blu-ray copy of "Detroit Rock City!"

whatever he's the boss of........yea i'll pass on the job, lol

He never explains his boss position.......if it's painful oversinging i quite agree.

lol.

Mick

• Like 1

The Holy Triumphant of New Jersey Music, they should headline a festival together in Bayonne. I'd buy Earl a ticket.

Steely Dan suck and I am glad I never wasted money on them.

Lounge music fit to bore deaf people.

Are you a fan of the Assistant Night Manager???

*bonus points for BOSS 302.

• Like 1

Steely Dan suck and I am glad I never wasted money on them.

Says the guy who admittedly likes Justin Bieber's last album :LOL:

I think it is a 5/10. But I also think, considering the state of modern pop and his career thus far, that he is showing some considerable growth.

Steely Dan to my ears are no better or worse than a Bieber album. I have tried, I don't get it.

Are you a fan of the Assistant Night Manager???

*bonus points for BOSS 302.

Hahaha! You got me! Assistant Night Manager? Funny. I was one back in the day when I worked for Safeway! Yes, I'm a Mustang guy but now I drive an Audi!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666