Rush R40 LA Forum Poster - Signed Artist Proof Backstage

robertrobyn

If you buy it for $40, I'll give you $600 for it. Final offer.

Done. I also have the one from the Forum. Kinda special night for me and the wifey. 8-1-15 was her Birthday!!
  • Like 4

I like it a lot!

But I won't be ordering one. I have my Rolling Stone mag cover with their autographs to gaze at. That's enough for me. :)

Ha...I was just staring at my autographed albums last night. The little things in life that make us happy. :)

• Like 2

I like it a lot!

But I won't be ordering one. I have my Rolling Stone mag cover with their autographs to gaze at. That's enough for me. :)

Ha...I was just staring at my autographed albums last night. The little things in life that make us happy. :)

:LOL: :wub:

• Like 1

I like it a lot!

I'd enjoy having something signed by all of them. But I guess I missed my window on that. (I suppose it's not impossible to acquire something like that, but it might cost a small fortune at this point).

Well, if anybody would like to go see them on April 15th, 1981, I have an extra. :P

Well, if anybody would like to go see them on April 15th, 1981, I have an extra. :P

I would love to see that show! Please let me know when you get the time machine (as opposed to Time Machine) working! :dweez:

• Like 1

I like it a lot!

I'd enjoy having something signed by all of them. But I guess I missed my window on that. (I suppose it's not impossible to acquire something like that, but it might cost a small fortune at this point).

I may just take you up on that. I have access to the actual DeLorean from Back To The Future...

• Like 1

I like it a lot!

I may just take you up on that. I have access to the actual DeLorean from Back To The Future...

I'd love to go too! Can you sneak me in?

I like it a lot!

I'd like to go too...is it ok that I'm only 10? :D

I like it a lot!

I just had my 8th birthday a few days ago...I'll still be rockin' out.

• Like 1

I like it a lot!

I just had my 8th birthday a few days ago...I'll still be rockin' out.

And I'll be 27 again. It will be wonderful. :)

• Like 2

Done. I also have the one from the Forum. Kinda special night for me and the wifey. 8-1-15 was her Birthday!!

Is this the exact same poster?

Been wanting one since I found out about it. My consolation prize for not going. Already have a spot picked out for it. Time to go frame shopping.

• Like 1

Been wanting one since I found out about it. My consolation prize for not going. Already have a spot picked out for it. Time to go frame shopping.

I honestly don't know if it's the exact same (it says "artist proof") but either way, I already ordered mine and it looks exactly the same as the one I saw in LA, so that's good enough for me. :D

It is the same exact poster out of 100 Artist Proof. for $39.99 I have the other 388/500 for $60.00 at the Forum.
  • Like 1