Fly By NIGHT

Text For Echo

Presto, 2112, or Caress of Steel. Those are usually my top choices when I take a bath. Edited by jamie

I love that 1981 album by Rush called Allied Forces. My favorite song on the album is Layin it on the Line. Thats way cool singing and stuff for Rush. I dont know why more people don't love it like I do.

Caress Of Steel day or night.

But I typically like to listen to COS with lights off. Candles would help set the mood.

I love that 1981 album by Rush called Allied Forces. My favorite song on the album is Layin it on the Line. Thats way cool singing and stuff for Rush. I dont know why more people don't love it like I do.

Welcome to the TRF :cheers: Lots of folks dig Triumph around here including me. I bought Rock & Roll Machine never hearing a note because of Rush and took a risk. The risk paid off... :codger:

Hey Narp, thanks for the welcome and thanks for getting the joke!

Joke indeed, Lay it On the Line - Allied Forces whaaaa????? I could understand thinking The Blinding Light show was on Rock and Roll Machine (which it's definitely not) but LIOTL from AF? :smash:

Don't normally listen to Rush at night. It's normally my soundtrack for driving everywhere. But sometimes on special occasions....

...like when it thunderstorms, Jacob's Ladder comes out! During an eclipse or full moon, time to bust out Earthshine.

Fly By Night is one of the songs that RUSH should have been playing live for the last 30 years, along with Cinderella Man, A Farewell to Kings, The Fountain of Lamneth, Hemispheres, Bastille Day, Twilight Zone, Something For Nothing and Cut to the Chase.
  • Like 2