Rush R40 Europe petition

LittleRushmonkey

As an english guy I'd love the band to come over here but from a personal point of view I'd much rather the guys chilled out and eventually got their heads together for a new album. Whatever makes them happy will ultimately do though, new albums from here on in are a very lucky bonus now
  • Like 2

It worked in 1979 when the boys skipped over Philly to play Permenant Waves Tour at Hershey Park Pa. I remember signing a petition in my High School that was started by snubbed fans and promoted by local radio stations. The boys made it a point to return for the Moving Pictures Warm up tour my 1st show in 1980 and I think they have never skipped Philly since. So if a petition is started and is signed by enough people it may work. Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

It worked in 1979 when the boys skipped over Philly to play Permenant Waves Tour at Hershey Park Pa. I remember signing a petition in my High School that was started by snubbed fans and promoted by local radio stations. The boys made it a point to return for the Moving Pictures Warm up tour my 1st show in 1980 and I think they have never skipped Philly since. So if a petition is started and is signed by enough people it may work.

Those were different circumstances back in 1980 though. Getting a petition to add one show in north america is really no big deal and could easily be done. But asking them now to go to Europe for a whole tour probably won't happen. If will cost them a few million just to take the show over there plus with Neil really not wanting to do major tours anymore means that this more than likely won't work. It's a nice idea but I don't see it happening.

Edited by J2112YYZ

Have a virtual online picket!

We'll all sit at our computer screens and hold up little signs:

"Europe or Bust!"

"Europe For Rush"

"Equal Rights For European Fans!"

"No Rush American Cronyism"

"Rush Is Partial To American Fans!"

Poor Rush...they just wanna chill

I don't think Geddy does, but his cronies do.

Them narrow-minded cronies who are fools of the first division?

Death on two legs!

• Like 1

JMO,

But at this point and time. They just want to take a nice long break. Who knows what they might decide to do next. Some times a well deserved break is in order. Then they might decide to do the tour over there. If not, thats life :codger:

• Like 1

Don't waste time with silly petitions.

Picket.

Why stop at picketing?

All out riots are sometimes necessary.

That's even a better idea. Nix the picketing. Get out the riot gear. :madra:

Hang on to your torches and pitchforks everyone, cause we're goin' on a WITCH HUNT!

THE WEAPON you choose does not matter as long as it can defeat THE ENEMY WITHIN Rush's thoughts on touring again!

If they think they can just FREEZE the band, they've got another thing coming.

;p

• Like 2

JMO,

But at this point and time. They just want to take a nice long break. Who knows what they might decide to do next. Some times a well deserved break is in order. Then they might decide to do the tour over there. If not, thats life :codger:

Stop talking sense! They work for US! ;)
  • Like 1

JMO,

Stop talking sense! They work for US! ;)

These guys are going to do it there way,

Thats the way its always been. Your not going to change the fact. :rush: :haz:

Edited by troutman

Neil's had almost 3 weeks now. Enough lollygagging! Another leg or a new album, I don't care which. Back to work! :P

It hasn't even been three weeks since the tour has ended? Wow, so much has happened since then.

Neil's had almost 3 weeks now. Enough lollygagging! Another leg or a new album, I don't care which. Back to work! :P

It hasn't even been three weeks since the tour has ended? Wow, so much has happened since then.

They're probably still sleeping it off.