A new page.

fraroc

After what went down in the Rush section last night. I've began to do some serious thinking....

For years, I've wondered what the root cause of my behavior in the internet as a drama queen and a psychotically depressed and angry asshole....When I discovered what Borderline Personality Disorder was, I instantaneously felt like I had found the answer. I finally put a name to what my problem was.

However, only figuring out and admitting that I have a problem was only the first step in trying to better myself as a person. Just because I know that I have a problem doesn't mean that I have to use that problem as an excuse to act like an asshole on the internet and not face any repercussions. I myself, have to make a conscious effort to try and modify my behavior and hopefully, better myself as a human being on the internet and outside the internet as well.

This is why today, I've decided that from now on, I'm truly going to make a conscious effort to stay out of drama on the forum, not cause any drama, and learn to ignore it as well. This is a new page for me and I hope that through modifying my behavior and keeping myself away from the drama on the web, I'll no longer feel constantly angry at everything and anyone at times and get emotional over stupid shit anymore.

• Like 2

Then stop making threads like this dude!

It isn't like we are crying out for thread after thread after thread of Fraroc's problems! We have open threads already in place for group discussion, post there and leave the rest of the place for music chat!

What is so complicated about this?

No need for drama on a forum for A BAND NOT YOU!

• Like 5

It isn't like we are crying out for thread after thread after thread of Fraroc's problems! We have open threads already in place for group discussion, post there and leave the rest of the place for music chat!

Come on Segue, leave the guy alone. Get in the kitchen and make us all some cupcakes :)

• Like 3

fraroc-

Spend a couple of days catching up on these large chunks of Rush music that you've been missing out on. Then report back.

I'm happy for you, turning over a new leaf, as it were. Keep a lower profile, whatever it is you need to do...comment on the music or on whatever else you want to...no need to make yourself stand out from the crowd, which I think is what you're saying. Your spirit and personality will come through in the things that you do post.

Be well.

• Like 4

You Go Fraroc. Do whatever it it you need to do to make yourself happy. Start on those Rush songs. but also i think take a few days away from the Keyboard. it's what i do to clear my head.

just get yourself better dude. ;)

Don't try so hard either bud. unessesary pressure is bad.

Mick

• Like 6

Come on Segue, leave the guy alone. Get in the kitchen and make us all some cupcakes :)

Segue is right for a change (j/k). If you're a known drama queen you don't stop by posting an attention seeking thread. You stop by changing behavior. No announcement is needed.

• Like 4

Borderline Personality Disorder

There is Hope

With appropriate treatment many show improvement in one year.

I had to look that one up..never heard of that disorder. :eh:

Edited by Chicken hawk

Segue is right for a change (j/k). If you're a known drama queen you don't stop by posting an attention seeking thread. You stop by changing behavior. No announcement is needed.

I agree with that, absolutely. Old behavior isn't old behavior if you're still doing it.

Just wanted to offer a little more constructive point of view, that's all. But I suppose the perception of that is all subjective.

• Like 1

suggestion:

Create a Free Website - Build Your Own New Website, Free‎!

Fast, Easy, Drag & Drop Web Builder

Mobile optimized · 100s of templates · 24/7 support center · Top industry hosting

• Like 3

Are you f***ing shitting me dude?? Give yourself and us all a break.

Old behavior isn't old behavior if you're still doing it.

Can we just consolidate everything into "THE ONLY FRAROC THREAD" in Grand Designs? :facepalm:

• Like 4

suggestion:

Create a Free Website - Build Your Own New Website, Free‎!

Fast, Easy, Drag & Drop Web Builder

Mobile optimized · 100s of templates · 24/7 support center · Top industry hosting

ghost doesn't disappoint :LOL:

Are you f***ing shitting me dude?? Give yourself and us all a break.

Old behavior isn't old behavior if you're still doing it.

Can we just consolidate everything into "THE ONLY FRAROC THREAD" in Grand Designs? :facepalm:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/95484-the-only-fraroc-thread/

No need to be a dick, Seg.
  • Like 1

You Go Fraroc. Do whatever it it you need to do to make yourself happy. Start on those Rush songs. but also i think take a few days away from the Keyboard. it's what i do to clear my head.

just get yourself better dude. ;)

Don't try so hard either bud. unessesary pressure is bad.

Mick

:goodone:

Fraroc, take a break from the forum for a bit, maybe a week or two. Catch up on the rush songs you want to hear. I've been listening to rush literally all my life and I still have never heard T4E or CoS all the way through. This is more in regard to your last thread but even if you just like Tom Sawyer, you are still a rush fan. So take a couple of weeks off the forum, listen to rush albums and when you come back you'll feel a lot better :) . You'll have missed quite a bit probably but it'll be worth it.
  • Like 2