A pretty difficult forum post I have to make.

fraroc

Do you want to know the problem? It's not "fraroc threads"

It's the fact that my threads turn into Tony R threads.

The problem is, more or less, fraroc threads. Or their frequency.

You are also actively perpetuating the love affair of arguing with him by not using the oft-suggested "ignore" feature, or the manual version of it.

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 2

Tony, you had the opportunity to meet me in person when Union was advertising the Google+ chat. You never did, in fact you declined the idea doing a video chat. So don't blame ME if you think that I'm not human and I'm nothing more than just a trolling spambot. Union knows I am, Mick knows I am, That One Guy, Tombstone and others all know that I am an actual breathing, living, functional human being. Albeit with issues, but I am real. I am human.

:facepalm:

Yeah, you had your chance. You didn't take it. So I don't want to hear any more lip from you about how I'm not a real person, how I'm a troll or whatever.

Reply of the year so far.

You win at the Internet.

Or something...

Wait...there's winners on the internet?

It's often said that there's two kinds of people on the Internet

True...he said this as well

I+prefer+this+gandhi+quote+_3c031a19165a10f196006e5b9ebcc386.jpg

I thought Mother Theresa actually said that shortly before she became Pope?

Or was it Tupac? I get those two mixed up.

So how is everyone's day today?

It's about like this now

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/7c/7c4bf81b8ee056920d0e81f113ef651a5bab8678e02b596e3c2649b98b1c8e1e.jpg

Hunger Games is cool? Gawd 'elp us.

After speaking to him several times on google+, I can tell you fraroc isn't a troll. fraroc is sincere and what he writes is exactly how he presents himself in person. If there is any illusion he's trying to pull off, his mask has never slipped. I think his problem isn't some sort of thing to draw reaction but he simply cares too damn much what others think of him. So don't knock him off as some troll pretending to have these problems, they're genuine, but I think many can draw easy solutions and his anxiety blocks him from realizing what they are.

He's started this thread to admit he's a bullshitter. Maybe "sincere" means something else to you other than the standard definition.

I mean that what you read is what you get. He's not a troll pretending to put on a persona to trick others into caring. But he seems to crave attention and post dramatic, sensational topics.

So the thing about Rush winding down, a band he knew barely anything about, the feelings of despair, they were real were they?

Catch yourself on.

I actually believe those threads considering her brought the same stuff to the google chat. He isn't doing some act to get us to respond (other than the sensationalism and drama queen antics). Seeing it face to face made it more believable as much as I thought it was bullshit at first too. He knows a lot about the band, he just hasn't happened to listen to much of them.

• Like 1

^^^^^^Me too...that's as normal as breathing with my buds. In fact, it's a requirement.

You know, we all had pretty shitty childhoods, so we could take whatever was thrown at us, except a direct expression of caring. So we treated each other the way we knew would keep us comfortable. We're a bit better these days, but not much. Here's a stpry I've shared before but will share a again...

One of my best friends looked nothing like his father. His father was very fair skinned, as was his mother, yet my buddy had olive skim, dark black curly hair (you can see where this is going. So, about fifteen years after high school my bud gets a deathbed confession from his mom: "Your dad is not your dad." Of course it turns out she'd had an affair with a black man, and my buddy was the result. So, anyway...my buddy needs to unload, so he goes over to another good friend of mine, Marc's, house and tells him the story. Marc stares him in the eye, and, deadpan, says, "N-word". And they embrace.

Classic.

• Like 5

My problem isn't that I barely know anything about Rush, my problem is that I swore I was a huge fan of them, yet I only focused on the one period of Rush I latched onto while paying little mind to the other eras

After speaking to him several times on google+, I can tell you fraroc isn't a troll. fraroc is sincere and what he writes is exactly how he presents himself in person. If there is any illusion he's trying to pull off, his mask has never slipped. I think his problem isn't some sort of thing to draw reaction but he simply cares too damn much what others think of him. So don't knock him off as some troll pretending to have these problems, they're genuine, but I think many can draw easy solutions and his anxiety blocks him from realizing what they are.

He's started this thread to admit he's a bullshitter. Maybe "sincere" means something else to you other than the standard definition.

I mean that what you read is what you get. He's not a troll pretending to put on a persona to trick others into caring. But he seems to crave attention and post dramatic, sensational topics.

So the thing about Rush winding down, a band he knew barely anything about, the feelings of despair, they were real were they?

Catch yourself on.

I actually believe those threads considering her brought the same stuff to the google chat. He isn't doing some act to get us to respond (other than the sensationalism and drama queen antics). Seeing it face to face made it more believable as much as I thought it was bullshit at first too. He knows a lot about the band, he just hasn't happened to listen to much of them.

Yeah. I haven't face-timed Fraroc, but his struggles are legit. And he's a pretty cool guy.

^^^^^^Me too...that's as normal as breathing with my buds. In fact, it's a requirement.

You know, we all had pretty shitty childhoods, so we could take whatever was thrown at us, except a direct expression of caring. So we treated each other the way we knew would keep us comfortable. We're a bit better these days, but not much. Here's a stpry I've shared before but will share a again...

One of my best friends looked nothing like his father. His father was very fair skinned, as was his mother, yet my buddy had olive skim, dark black curly hair (you can see where this is going. So, about fifteen years after high school my bud gets a deathbed confession from his mom: "Your dad is not your dad." Of course it turns out she'd had an affair with a black man, and my buddy was the result. So, anyway...my buddy needs to unload, so he goes over to another good friend of mine, Marc's, house and tells him the story. Marc stares him in the eye, and, deadpan, says, "N-word". And they embrace.

Classic.

And see, that deep connection allows us to use that kind of humor to break the heaviness of the situation....and it's funny to look back upon as well. That's funny dude. I can almost picture it.
  • Like 2

Classic.

And see, that deep connection allows us to use that kind of humor to break the heaviness of the situation....and it's funny to look back upon as well. That's funny dude. I can almost picture it.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg293/goose_trf/20150721_184515_zpsoakq0jrm.jpg

Worth a re-post. Here we are in Portland, at Jack's outside the Moda Ctr. Marc, Dennis, Jeff the nizzle, and me.

• Like 3

Who said elsewhere June 2014..?

And I really owe this site an apology. If you don't know who I am, I used to post here about 4-5 years ago displaying my RCT3 parks. I also was a complete asshole that couldn't take any criticism and insulted anybody who had anything bad to say about my parks (which weren't really that good at all, I was mostly going through the motions and rushing things along). And I said some pretty awful things to other people....But I'm back to tell you that over the years, I've went through a lot of personal growth and have become more mature in the process. Back when I was an active user on this forum and CoasterCrazy (which I got banned from back in 2009), I was a mere petulant child. I'm not a child anymore. I'm 19 years old, I'm in college, I'm taking life more seriously now and am seriously considering full or part-time employment.

I'm not looking for sympathy or anything, I'm just letting this site know that I have truly turned over a new leaf over the years.

I see a pattern emerging Watson.

Or....

Thank you all for being so nice and so supportive, even after all I said in the past. Looking back, I still can't get over what a complete delusional f***ing douchenozzle I was. The fact that I would insult people who gave me criticism put aside,

Tony, get it through your fuc'king head.

You know FUC'K ALL about me. Absolutely nothing.

Every time he dangles the bait, you bite. That's all he needs to know.

Do you get it yet?

What a total hypocrite

Accuses me of being a troll, but is one himself by your description.

A troll by definition comes into a thread just to stir things up. The best way to get rid of them is just to ignore what they say.

Which Tony literally did.

And what you literally didn't do

And what? Just let him post harassing shit about me?

Why should I have to stand for that?

Try sitting down if you like.

You've already admitted you are a liar and a bullshitter. I've previously called you out for being a liar and bullshitter.

QED

He's posting this way because he knows that it stirs you up. No one can hurt you through posts on an Internet forum unless you let them and react.

Ignoring the mistake with quotes:

This guy is taking you for a ride. He's an attention junkie.

And you're not? Oh please. :LOL:

Was I right or wrong about this guy?

Does it really matter? What is it about him that makes you want to come into a thread and call him names?

maybe I'm a sociopath and a bully, but when someone makes a thread for every thought they have, goes into SOCN and accuses everyone of hating gay people (when there are gay posters), and lies about hearing rush songs, what else can you call them but "douchebag"?

Troubled?

doesn't have the same ring to it. someone cuts you off in traffic, you can yell out, "I will cut you slack because you might have grown up without a father!!!!" or you can yell out, "thanks, asshole!"

Your analogy skills need work.

my point is that any asshole can be considered "troubled" if all you care about is the nice guy of the year award.

This ain't the first rodeo of this type, though. It can be fun to needle each other, but no need to be cruel, as I've said before (insert Zebra link here :haz: ).

I didn't think anyone was being cruel, but I have friendships that are based around name-calling and shit-talk so I might not the best person to ask about what's cruel and what's not.

story of my life.

• Like 1

Classic.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg293/goose_trf/20150721_184515_zpsoakq0jrm.jpg

Worth a re-post. Here we are in Portland, at Jack's outside the Moda Ctr. Marc, Dennis, Jeff the nizzle, and me.

Wait, which one is Dennis? Gregg Allman photobombed you.

This thread is crazy, Fraroc lied, Tony called him out and now I don't know my own fuckn name anymore.

Someone pass me a beer. Oh wait, I just drank it, pass me another one.

Fraroc, the boy who cried wolf. I'm happy you came clean but don't you think you have done enough? TOG and Mick and Goose and others vouched for you, why do you need to continue to act like a prick?

• Like 1