Foo Fighters Play Tom Sawyer in Edmonton with a Guest Fan Singer

Ya_Big_Tree

That was really cool of the band to bring a fan onstage to sing, and even better that he did such a good job at it. I love how the audience was singing along in parts.
  • Like 1

I'm totally getting back into Foo Fighters through listening to their first album. Classic stuff!

The Foos are one of those bands who I think got better the longer they've been around. Once it turned into a band and not just Dave Grohl, the songs got stronger and they got better at their instruments, too.

Wasting Light from 2011 was a home run.

• Like 4

I'm totally getting back into Foo Fighters through listening to their first album. Classic stuff!

The Foos are one of those bands who I think got better the longer they've been around. Once it turned into a band and not just Dave Grohl, the songs got stronger and they got better at their instruments, too.

Wasting Light from 2011 was a home run.

That first album was really special, though.

Floaty is my favorite song of theirs.

I don't know if it gets any better than that.

Part of me wonders if maybe Dave is taking a few too many pain killers for that broken foot. How on earth is this a good idea? The last band I saw bring fans on stage was Green Day. Again. Green Day.

But part of me appreciates the straight up huevos to try this.

And, yes, Brian rocked. Well done, my man.

Part of me wonders if maybe Dave is taking a few too many pain killers for that broken foot. How on earth is this a good idea? The last band I saw bring fans on stage was Green Day. Again. Green Day.

But part of me appreciates the straight up huevos to try this.

And, yes, Brian rocked. Well done, my man.

Yeah, it could've been total crap...but for the most part, fan interaction especially this way is a good thing.

KING'S X for years have flipped there mics around for the entire crowd to sing "Goldilox", it is a very communal experience. Its a band a lot of Rush fans would like.

Foo fan here, to be honest I have gotten a little tired of seeing DG everywhere recently, but imo no denying their music...

Damn I shoulda been on the ball.. I live in Edmonton and missed this!