Happy birthday, blueschica!

bean-tor

Happy Birthday! :chickendance:

Thank you stone! Did I ever tell you we lived in Utah for a year? When I see you post I think of that, it was a nice time. Thanks for the wishes!

No you didn't--where did you live?

We lived on the East bench in Salt Lake City, about 2 miles south of the zoo. We were a few blocks directly below the big "H" rock you can see on the hillside there. Layton must be nice! We went past there a lot because my kids were young at the time and loved to go see the museum at Hill AFB, Layton always seemed like a nice area. My brother and sister in law moved to Clinton a few years ago for his job; have been hoping to go out and visit but have not made it yet!

Wishing a very Happy Birthday to a lovely woman! You grace the forum with dignity!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :hug2:

Thanks so much Lorraine! And thank you for the beautiful flowers!! :)

There's a dozen there. :) Unless I miscounted. :unsure:

• Like 1

Happy Birthday young lady! :7up: :ebert: :clap:

Have a wonderful day. :cheerleader: :banana: :cosmo:

Thanks, troutman!! It's been a great one- now all I need is a Yuengling or an Iron City! :D

:hail: :hail: :hail: :D

• Like 1

Happy Birthday blueschica. :hi: BTW, Is that the 3 sports teams logos of Pittsburgh in your picture?

Thanks so much for the wishes! Yes, those are the Pittsburgh logos, although the Penguin looks kind of mean. The P is the Pirates font and the three diamonds are from the Steelers logo. The Penguin head is one they used in the 90's, and then they went back to the friendly one! :) I can't take credit for the image, it is something you can buy as a license plate in Pittsburgh but I like it. (Friendly Penguin below!)

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/174.gif

HAppy birthday!!! :cosmo: :martini: :cosmo: :martini: :cosmo: :hail: :d13: :cheers: :cheers: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :banana: :banana: :fistbump:

Thanks for the cheers and wishes Rod!! Have a fun weekend with Stella! :D

:unsure:

WHAT THE HECK?

http://i.imgur.com/GeFFNCS.gif

Don't ask me. Where did she even get the thread from? :huh:

I'm always happy to enjoy good wishes from TRFers but yes, I was a little surprised to see that! :D

And ORFie, that's some boobshakin' banana you got there !!! :LOL:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

So wait are we doing this again next week?

Two Mondays from now....

http://i.imgur.com/cHs7ikl.gif

• Like 2

Happy Birthday blueschica, and may it bring a good choice in this week's NASCAR pick'em. Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

Hey Blueschica ♪♪♪♪♪

13de9c458d3b51a44854a5a6e8f70ab5--free-printable-birthday-cards-printable-cards.jpg

Thanks, chickenhawk! The balloon is really cool! I think things on TRF got a little mixed up with the new board coming and somehow this thread popped up- actually my birthday is not for about 12 more days, but that is so sweet of you to put something up when you saw the thread! :heart: Thank you, friend!

Happy Birthday blueschica, and may it bring a good choice in this week's NASCAR pick'em.

Thanks, pj! I will have to be honest like I told chickenhawk above- I'm not sure what made my birthday thread pop up 12 days early, but thanks so much for the good wishes! I could use them for the NASCAR race; I don't have any good drivers left! :LOL: Thanks again!