Irvine, CA Periscope Thread - July 30, 2015

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/images/ca/CAIRVchocolate_prov1.jpg

Irvine, where you can find the world's largest chocolate object, a replica of a Mayan Temple. :drool:

I just want to know if Jim Rome and his producer (sports talk radio) end up going. They were debating on the show this morning if they should pony up some $ and buy some tickets as the arena is right down the street.
  • Like 1

Did the best I could a lot of noisy people in line. Hard to hear sound check from where I am anyways stage faces the other direction and is a good distance away. No Losing It was sound checked.

Were you the one periscoping? If so, thanks a bunch!

Did the best I could a lot of noisy people in line. Hard to hear sound check from where I am anyways stage faces the other direction and is a good distance away. No Losing It was sound checked.

That was cool. Thanks!

So this show starts at 7:30 at an amphitheater? I'm surprised. Most of the show is going to be in the daylight.
  • Like 1

So this show starts at 7:30 at an amphitheater? I'm surprised. Most of the show is going to be in the daylight.

From the second leg of the T4E tour all the way through to the TMT, I saw them in nothing but amphitheaters. It was always light when they came out. Some of the first half will be in daylight and that's it.