Irvine, CA Periscope Thread - July 30, 2015

Hey let's fight about whether it's 7:30 or 8:00! That'll be just as awesome as fighting about whether Saturday night will be their last show!

Can I be Bard? I'm practicing writing inflamatory remarks followed by lots of bright smileys :sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :sundog:

• Like 1

Hey let's fight about whether it's 7:30 or 8:00! That'll be just as awesome as fighting about whether Saturday night will be their last show!

But that will take away from fighting about whether or not Permanent Waves is a 70s or 80s album!

Ooooh! Good point!

Can I be Bard? I'm practicing writing inflamatory remarks followed by lots of bright smileys :sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :sundog:

Hey, now, walk before you run!

• Like 2

Or Lerxst forgot to go to the toilet :P

Or his pre show dump is taking longer than expected.

Well no surprise. We all know he's full of shit

Imagine backstage pre-show scope of the toilet door with title this is why show hasn't started yet ...

Edited by rushfanslo

OK, for all of the scoping concerns, I really wish I was there. I had some great outdoor shows over the years, from Totally Hot Atlanta for an opener, to Pretty Hot Albuquerque for an opener, to Tinley Park for some Home Cooking Hot, to a few shows around the Bay Area 10 years ago that were Surprisingly Hot.

Sunset at 7:54PM, dark around 8:21PM. It should be dark by the 4th or 5th song.

I don't know where you live but it doesn't get dark here until after 930 right now.

It gets dark around 900 here during the summer.

I know when I lived over close to Cincinnati it didn't get dark till almost 10 in July because we were close to the timeline. Since I've been in Pittsburgh it gets dark a little earlier but still it's after 930.

Grew up in NJ But went to college in OH. I remember noticing one summer that it got darker much earlier in NJ.

Sunset at 7:54PM, dark around 8:21PM. It should be dark by the 4th or 5th song.

I don't know where you live but it doesn't get dark here until after 930 right now.

It gets dark around 900 here during the summer.

I know when I lived over close to Cincinnati it didn't get dark till almost 10 in July because we were close to the timeline. Since I've been in Pittsburgh it gets dark a little earlier but still it's after 930.

Grew up in NJ But went to college in OH. I remember noticing one summer that it got darker much earlier in NJ.

• Like 1

OK, for all of the scoping concerns, I really wish I was there. I had some great outdoor shows over the years, from Totally Hot Atlanta for an opener, to Pretty Hot Albuquerque for an opener, to Tinley Park for some Home Cooking Hot, to a few shows around the Bay Area 10 years ago that were Surprisingly Hot.

Were you at the TM show in Albuquerque?

• Like 1

Too bad for these folks it's outdoors. I think this show works much better inddors.

Agreed. Plus, it spoils it some when there is no curtain to lift and reveal the stage setup.

• Like 3