Name The Greatest Rock Band Ever Created In The United States Of America!! I Bet You Know Mine! I'm "Runnin' With The Devil!"

RUSHHEAD666

Elvis.

Johnny Cash.

DEVO.

:LOL:

15 years ago we had CASH, JOBS and HOPE. Today we have NO CASH, NO JOBS and NO HOPE!

JOHNNY CASH, STEVE JOBS, and BOB HOPE

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

FISHBONE!

HAHAHA! How did I miss this epic post? DUDE!! YOU RULE!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

FISHBONE!!!!!!

DAMN!

So:

VAN HALEN

BLUE OYSTER CULT

FISHBONE

And........................... YOU WANTED THE BEST YOU GOT THE BEST!!!!!

KISS!!!!!

f**k KISS. Shite. Haha

FISHBONE!

FISHBONE!!!!!!

DAMN!

So:

VAN HALEN

BLUE OYSTER CULT

FISHBONE

KISS!!!!!

f**k KISS. Shite. Haha

HAHAHA!!!!

Let's start a thread called "NAME THE WORST USA BAND IN THE WORLD"

KISS would be on everyone's list but mine!

I fuckking love KISS although I know they aren't the most talented bunch of New Yorkers.

ACE IS THE GREATEST!

Grateful Dead.

VOMIT

Never heard. Are they any good?

Absolutely. Dont let anyone EVER tell you otherwise. It may not be ones cup of tea mind ya..

Well, I don't drink tea or listen to Vomit. Might be my loss, but you can't have everything in this life, can you?

• Like 1

Grateful Dead.

VOMIT

Absolutely. Dont let anyone EVER tell you otherwise. It may not be ones cup of tea mind ya..

Well, I don't drink tea or listen to Vomit. Might be my loss, but you can't have everything in this life, can you?

Hahaha! That's for sure!!! To quote a song title from a UK band on and American band thread, "YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT."

Or "I want it all I want it all, I WANT IT NOW!"

Signed,

Queen

Never really cared for Queen. Freddie always annoyed me a lot, his operatic style just wasn't what I wanted to hear in a rock band. And the compositions were quite mediocre too. They had a good song here and there during their career, but mostly I could say Queen was over-dramatic pompous bullshit.

Grateful Dead.

VOMIT

Oh. Ok then I wont recomend Zoogz Rift to you. Oh wait Actually I will.

Never really cared for Queen. Freddie always annoyed me a lot, his operatic style just wasn't what I wanted to hear in a rock band. And the compositions were quite mediocre too. They had a good song here and there during their career, but mostly I could say Queen was over-dramatic pompous bullshit.

Queen >>> Pete Bondurant

• Like 1

I had an album by the Mentors in 1987 or so. Nothing amazes me anymore.

Yeah El Duce is pretty nuts. Same with GG Alin. I definitely aint goin out like that. Zoogz was a saint of a man, really an exceptional guy.

I remember reading somewhere that El Duce passed away. Got run over by a train or something... I could be wrong.

I love Queen and Freddie. I also love Brian's guitar tone but yes I totally understand your take on the band.

Very entertaining and you make some valid points. I can't stand the "JAZZ" album. I also hate "Crazy Little Thing Called Love." YUCK!

• Like 1

Queen >>> Pete Bondurant

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Like 1

FISHBONE!

FISHBONE!!!!!!

DAMN!

So:

VAN HALEN

BLUE OYSTER CULT

FISHBONE

KISS!!!!!

f**k KISS. Shite. Haha

HAHAHA!!!!

I fuckking love KISS although I know they aren't the most talented bunch of New Yorkers.

ACE IS THE GREATEST!

Not a kiss fan, but I played an album recently and found it to be surprisingly good, with plenty of silliness and wicked hooks. No worse than bands like Ramones and better than pop rock bands like Green Day.

Guilty pleasure? Nah. I quite enjoyed them. Maybe back in the day the hype might have turned me off, but today it just sounds like good party rock.

FISHBONE!

FISHBONE!!!!!!

DAMN!

So:

VAN HALEN

BLUE OYSTER CULT

FISHBONE

KISS!!!!!

f**k KISS. Shite. Haha

HAHAHA!!!!

ACE IS THE GREATEST!

Not a kiss fan, but I played an album recently and found it to be surprisingly good, with plenty of silliness and wicked hooks. No worse than bands like Ramones and better than pop rock bands like Green Day.

Guilty pleasure? Nah. I quite enjoyed them. Maybe back in the day the hype might have turned me off, but today it just sounds like good party rock.

The Ramones just might be the greatest American band of all-time. Love 'em.