The 2015 US Open Thread

Bob Rossberg  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the better score?

• Cole Hammer
    • Tiger Woods

Just tuning back in. Will wait for a commercial to rewind the DVR. Part of me doesn't want to see Jason fall to the ground. Kudos for Fox for (I'm assuming) not showing a replay.

You might want to hold the kudos (for that anyway)...

Looking at it on DVR, apparently It didn't happen live on the Fox feed. The one replay showed him when he was already on the ground.

Golf course looks pretty rough...I feel like John Daly in his prime would destroy this course

Why, are the greens made out of M&M's? :huh:

• Like 1

Just a general statement about the telecast... I could do without Curt Menefee and Tom Weiskopf. Curt should stick with football and Tom should do whatever it is he does...

Just like any news organization... Doing this :beathorse: of course. I really love watching Jason play and I hope he is fine and can play tomorrow and can get well for a long and fruitful future (with majors) but please guys. Any real "new" news about him and his condition lets hear it please. Other than that we really need to get to the rest of the telecast. I mean no disrespect to Jason at all but I don't need to be reminded every two seconds what happened...

Kevin Kisner is done 2 rounds and sits at -1. definitely a contender...

Indeed he is. Patrick Reed looking pretty darn good and could be leading by days end... :)
  • Like 1

That follow along camera is super annoying. Hope it's not distracting the golfers

Agreed. Very annoying. There are some pretty shots and vistas on that course I must admit. I think its a real cool shot from behind 17 tee with the railway running next to it. Pretty cool...

I went ahead and voted in the poll... :sigh: :|

Sorry, my friend...

Reed 6 under now...

Hammer needs to shoot another 77 or less to be correct. Hope he does... :)

Nice leaderboard to start round 3 today. Speith, Reed, DJG, and I am supremely interested to see what Tony Finau can do today. Seems a possible star in the making. Really enjoyed hearing him talk for the first time after his round. He has been playing well of late and he hits it longer than anyone. Should be fun... :)
  • Like 2

Hope Jason is ok and can play today and wins this thing... :cheerleader:
  • Like 2

According to Golf Channel, Jason is feeling better and is planning to play. :ebert: I hope he gets over this health issue soon so his true potential will bloom.

Good luck and best wishes, Jason, mate. :cheers: I'll be cheering for you as always.

• Like 2

According to Golf Channel, Jason is feeling better and is planning to play. :ebert: I hope he gets over this health issue soon so his true potential will bloom.

Good luck and best wishes, Jason, mate. :cheers: I'll be cheering for you as always.

I saw the same news. Good news indeed... :cheers: